CBTS #167 Send Trump Energy and Pray Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)

2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)
3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.

4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

ENDGAME IMPORTANT → # → # → # → # → → →

Previously on /CBTS/ #148 → # → # → # → # → → →
→ # → # → # → # → → →
>military anons are focused.
→ # → # → # → # → → →

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Updated Summary → # → # → # → # → → →
Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

NEWQ on FB, Google, Twit - pasteboard.co/GSNvFoQ.png

Links #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

#161 → #

#162 → #

#163 #164 (wrongly made as 163) #165 #166

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-1427
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/11653706/US-report-claiming-Saudi-Arabia-financed-911-attack-redacted-by-Bush.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_WC-135_Constant_Phoenix
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Q here

- DISREGARD SHILLS
- DISREGARD (YOU)S
- DISREGARD MEMEFLAGS
- FOCUS ON Q QUESTIONS

Ignore all shills and everything not Q.
Even “innocent” questions are meant to derail.
Let newfags catch up on their own.

The AI shill bots in these threads is getting crafty! Don't be 'seduced' by their 'suicidal' tendencies! Let's recap!

>What happens to a populace that has been lied to regularly by their media for over 50 years?

>What is Sup Forums's most important mission at this point?

>Finding BO or HRC?

>Or helping the public learn just how upside down everything is?

>What would happen if martial law were initiated while the MSM was still in firm control of the narrative?

>What do most people believe about Trump right now?

btw i'm a real human bean, no bamboozle

TASTY.

These threads are run by bots. It's a google program. 90% of the posts are bot posts.

WTF?!?!?

This was posted in Thread# 165 with the following:

"CB- CounterBalance

What is Equilibrium?

Balance

Flow with the Go /pol

>inb4 what did he #meme by this ?"
NOW LOOK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

scp-wiki.net/scp-1427

the bigger picture is nobody goes to jail but we avoid ww3 and btfo the deep state

I think that much is clear at this point - we are the 10%!!!

>probably close to 1%...

This is a bot.

Soon

This is a bot.

and the other 10% are autists.

We are the 10%.

Z

updated graphic

went though the Q threads and found posts that got left out of other graphics

>read through it again
>with the new info you have seen lately
>the answers will reveal themselves

Quick run down:

>Obama Nigger gave the power of the Internet over to the EU.
>The EU can now censor our internet
>Facebook, Twitter, are top sites for Social Media
>EU is forcing them to censor us to stop our movement

That's what's happening lads. We may have to meme IRL one day, print out our memes and post them all around town.

This is a bot.

Bump.
Shadilay brothers, we're doing good here.

Ask questions!!!
Speak in questions!
Make the questions connect dots and players!
Show how these players threaten national security!!!!

LURKERS, LISTEN UP:

If you can't dig or meme, then pray. Every positive thought counts!

Pic related.

This is a bot.

1/2

Nice try, leafbot. REMINDER: don't respond to shills OR bots.

Q's first image: Fukushima --> nuclear meltdown

Q's Harrisburg PA image (maybe): 3-Mile Island --> nuclear meltdown (1979)

It can't be a coincidence...there's no such thing as a coincidence.

Has NK had a nuclear meltdown? Is Kim screwed? Did the nuclear mountain/tunnel "collapse"?

Anyone have satellite tech that can see radiation plumes?

This is a retarded attempt to derail Sup Forums into bs by reddit or some other bad faith actor.
Just like badselfeater
Just like the CITADEL bunkers
Just like the forest bases
Just like intellibro
Just like the south atlantic island pyramid bases

If you want to discuss fusion GPS and their obscured funding and concealed ownership, start a thread about it, you'll get more traction. Lumping it in with cryptolinguistic nonsense only turns people off of it. Ditto for every other good real world theory being roped into this nonsense in the thread. It's all an attempt to poison the tree so no fruit is pure. Split this retarded metatheory into its components, strip them of the mythological nonsense and any code language currently being needlessly associated with it, drop the unnecessary jargon and maybe some actual research would get done, and not just a methodological circle jerk of spitballers.

This is a bot.

I was told it holds this. Some creepy stuff.

See for any missing posts

does anyone know if the time stamps in this are all from the same timezone? i.e. EST or such? I showed this to a friend and he wondered so now I am

ahhhh, you can't tell people anything these days, but if you ask them a question, their ego/narcissist makes them tell you the answer, if they don't have the answer they are forced(not by us but internally) to seek the answer....

This is a bot.

→ → → → → (You)

In thread #127 these crumbs were posted and were RELENTLESSLY attacked by Shills unlike anything since original Q drops.

Facebook, Google and Twitter are 95+% of internet for Normies. .coms are rarely used and when they are its almost all from links from one of these three central points. Together they are the Gateway of the internet for Normies.

Why is this important? Because now the vast majority of political debate, activism, normal debate and sharing of ideas (1st amendment rights) is done online.

For years the Big3 fought censorship. However, in May 2016 Facebook, Google, Twitter and Microsoft signed the European Union's "Code of Conduct" agreement. That would be one thing if they only enforced it in EU Internet space, but they adopted the agreement into their Terms Of Service for EVERYONE. Thus by DeFacto they REPEALED and REPLACED our 1st Amendment with NO VOTE, NO DEBATE and ocmpletely RAPED Our Political Process and MOST FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT! The Right that above all else keeps us from another Civil War and keeps us free and keeps USA ideals USA.

That has now been compromised and the EU is running our flow of information.

Also, the Big3 are being used as a NeoStasi type Intelligence operation. Big3 have over 1 billion users and they know EVERYTHING about each and every one. Habits, cravings, shopping, moods, beliefs, eye and facial movements (Now with Facial recognition software in phones) and they sell this info to whoever pays. Look into what Stasi did. Now ask what has the Big3 done last year especially? Remember FB admitting they targeted "Depressed Teens?"

EU has been threatening and intimidating one of AMERICAS GREATEST inventions, both the internet and Social Media. (NO SINGLE THING HAS TIPPED BALANCE OF POWER TO THE PEOPLE OVER GOV IN OUR HISTORY IMO) Had Hillary won it would have been Game Over and they would have made sure NOONE Like GEOTUS would ever be able to run/win again.

Compilation of Q posts made on 11/8. It got very shilly in here after the Harrisburg crumbs were dropped.

Post tits to prove human

This is a bot.

Q please use tripcodes. Just put in Q#your#hash in the name field.
If not, why?

Working to perfect the best bread.

NEED NEW BAKER FOR NEXT BREAD . STEP UP

>Finding BO or HRC?
Not important, BO was at a court house today, and HRC is wearing an ankle bracelet tracker

rude

How are you, bot? Why do you repeat yourself?

So... if/when there's a mass "indictment" of HRC/DNC/Obama Admin crooks, how will it happen? Simultaneous raids in the middle of the night? A request for them to come to the local FBI office the next day? Anyone aware of the logistics involved?

SAGE CIA GOOGLE BOT THREADS

No, you're Reddit faggots. Fuck off back there

Would save us a hella stress senpai

y is there a leaf faggot shitting up this fresh bread? oh yeah...
>leaf

You're a bot you leaf faggot.

You can't force the red pill.

This is a bot.

timestamps in these are going to be off by a few hrs each as these screenshots were compiled from different anons images.
i still need to go back through the archive to get the correct timestamp for each post

> and Russia did elections thing
this does not answer my question

Because you clearly didn't get the message when I wrote it in the last thread.
Also, take note that you've reached the argument level of twitter thot progressives
>Everyone that disagrees with me is a bot

I bet I'm russian too, right?

wasn't there some post that mentioned radiation in the airspace near Guam?

"or total destruction of, the subject's subjective consciousness"

I believe "three branches will become one" refers to the FBI, CIA and NSA being "dismantled" and merging into one intel org. It's a way to 'drain the swamp' and reorg the apparatus for nat'l security.

They couldn't divide and conquer so they spam these incoherent bot threads to mindfuck people.

The memes are working! The Internet reaching normies is calling all of the Q-TIPS.

Military intelligence suggested a circular flow diagram. Anyone want to give it a shot?

No, we need a night chef.
ALL! See Below.
We need confirmed moonlight baker for shift change. How Copy?

Good point. Kim may have had a meltdown. I like to think mil/jsoc good guys sabotaged.

I'm thinking we could be looking at a false flag nuclear "meltdown" caused by hi-jackers.

IIFF this happens, we should be ready to call bullshit it on it immediately. Do not let the media form the narrative.

Someone should look into Three Mile Island, and the other 2 reactors which are to be acheduled to be closed before 2019, and see if terrorism/accidental policies have been taken out on them in the last year.

Remember pence is visiting PA this weekend no?

It's FACEBERG and JEWGLE you fucking Reddit faggot! Go back

This is a bot.

nice. I was gonna say, that probably will matter if a happening occurs with an hour difference.

idea... create a meme that appears to ask for a blue pill answer, but where no blue pill exists, when the normie seeks to find the blue pill by themselves(for whatever internal emotional reason) they will either be left empty or self accept a red pile... do you follow?

Where is the bistro?
The bistro that is everywhere?
What do they serve at the bistro?
Do they sell it by the hour?
Do they sell it by the pound?
Or maybe the pint?
All 3?
Why does peter pan never grow up?
Never Land
$$$
Q

Perhaps post in the OP what this general is even about, I only get on Sup Forums for about an hour a day. OP just makes me think shit is about to go down, but it's thread #167 now. Is shit going down? Or is this just a current events thread?

Its not Q he always posts a series of questions and he never posts just once

This is a bot.

Shut the fuck up with this baking shit. It's fucking retarded

Factoid - Bin Talal was named by the '20th Hijacker' as being a primary financier of the 9/11 attacks.

Redacted pages in report classified by GW Bush

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/september-11-attacks/11653706/US-report-claiming-Saudi-Arabia-financed-911-attack-redacted-by-Bush.html

This is a bot.

I've been had

Youa re a fuckin g faggot leaf day of rake when stop spaming the thread asshat

Reminder 50 extra, that's additional, indictments filed today. Holy shit.

has Q just meant question this whole time?

Kitchen talk stops when a baker is declared. Volunteering?

I found your level of Autism quite impressive

>select all images with bread

Sounds like something a russian bot would say.

Post a sauce nigger!

GUYS SHILL METER IS FUCKING ON FIRE RIGHT NOW
IT MUST BE SHILLBOOK AND JEWGLE AS THE LEAD
USE DIFFERENT WORDS FOR THESE TOPICS BECAUSE KEYWORDS ARE SHILL TRIGGERS

nothing wrong with autists, matey

More likely a cunt

Constant Phoenix

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_WC-135_Constant_Phoenix

I'm mixing the dough, anyone have any flour?

why is no one talking about the fbi raid on medcure? medcure logo is literally a pedo symbol

not a bot cockmuncher..... fuck off shill

Nice

Where did the bots go? Are the shills tired? Did we call them out and scare them away? Is the post rate slowing down?

dood

i seen an article that stated entire testing area in NK was contaminated trees dead deformed babies and major health issues i dont remember the link tho

Just so we're all clear, we basically already knew what the endgame is for these fucks

Q just helped a little by encouraging the answers he thought were most pertinent (leading questions)

This is actually probably more important than the above, Harrisburg is a real contender in Uranium One. It's crawling with spooks and it's got the goods that were requisitioned

Here you go numnuts :)

That's what I've always figured, not sure why everyone wants to complicate it, like it matters

>KEYWORDS
are also glow-in-the-dark triggers
newfags are fags but pls dont suicide

How many locations does McDonalds have?
How many locations does the bistro have?
What is Ronalds foundation?
Who do they help?
What facilities are they associated with?
How are the Bistro and Ronald Connected?
What do they share?
Never Land
$$$
Q