>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/51356

It is from Tom Delonge of blink182 to John Podesta

"-But I am an idiot, I forgot for a brief moment who the hell you are. I
apologize for my ridiculous moment of grandeur. Lord-"

He called him "Lord"

Tom Delonge is currently working with people from Skunkworks, DIA, CIA. Including Hal Puthoff (The guy that worked on Stargate)

Possible project blue-beam coming soon, WW3 possible coming soon as well.

Pizzagate was real, and it was a CIA operation, a continuation of MK Ultra, they split the psyche of children through sexual torture for mind control.

I don't think we have much time left to drain the swamp. We need to start freezing the elites offshore accounts in every country.

DO NOT LET THEM DISTRACT YOU WITH MASS SHOOTINGS.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
rollingstone.com/politics/news/clinton-campaign-promises-to-declassify-ufo-files-20160408
archive.is/eYuib
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/02/exclusive-hillary-paid-to-hide-identity-of-the-people-running-her-email-server/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SRI_International
octagon.lhohq.info/justin-bieber.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bunker ss42 reporting in. wallmart lines are quiet tonight, but heavy activity earlier in the week. reminder that once shit goes down DO NOT VIOLATE THE NAP

Well that's strange.

Bump

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/2125

So a character in Sekret Machines was modeled after Podesta-this is Delonges in. Stupid shit

Project blue beam has changed since the leaks.

It will now be done through media.

HOLY SHIT THEY DIDNT MAKE EVERY VICTIM VANISH BECAUSE THE PURPOSE WAS TO EMBED THEM INTO SOCIETY. MAYBE THE WILL TO BE DOMINATED CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A GENE ACTIVATION FROM TRAUMA OR EVENTUALLY AN INJECTION. Maybe theres a level of pedophilia where its sex magic specific ceromony and not just psychotic abuse for the pleasure

Sleeper cells.

Used to recruit as they age, spy on things non-electronic, and subvert the teachings of parents. Much like 1984.

Blink 182 was such a faggy band. Even gayer than Green Day, and thats saying something.

>be autistic incel
>no drive or ambition
>suffer from depression
>play video games all day
>glued to computer chair
>browse Sup Forums one day
>see a bullshit pizzagate thread
>((((autism intensifies))))
>OH I KNOW IMMA SAVE DUH KEEEEDZ
>thinks he's gonna be a hero
>starts believing in photo shopped pictures and minor coincidences
>((((confirmation bias intensifies))))
>PIZZAGATE IS REAAAL HURRR DURR!!!
>joins a discord dedicated to "pizzagate investigation"
>instantly put on a watch list

When will you naive little boys learn? There is no salvation in this life. You spend your free time aimlessly wandering in the dark, well let me help guide through this rabbit hole. This pizzagate phenomenon is nothing more than the incoherent ramblings and fixations of a mentally unstable person. When you feed into this mental illness it will consume you..

why niggers?

Maybe all of those "OMG my 8 year old said..." aren't pure fantasies of their ridiculous parents to attention whore.

Blink 180 jew

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Seen this posted so many times.

bump

They are not.

what's your point?

What's going on here?
A diary page addressed to Satan?

Yeah, I am feeling pretty tired, probably should go to sleep.

Probably shouldn't investigate the modern day Ultra programs any further.

Adressed from Tom Delonge of Blink182 and To The Stars Academy to John Podesta.

That's why he came out recently on Joe Rogans Podcast shilling about aliens. Tom Delonge and Joe Rogan work for the government

that guy wont be around, no worries anons.

All the small things good things come to an end without a trace.

rollingstone.com/politics/news/clinton-campaign-promises-to-declassify-ufo-files-20160408

archive.is/eYuib

this is the rolling stone article they discuss in one of the emails.

>empty veiled threat made by an incel stuck to dx racer

yes Im sure Podesta is quakin in his boots hhahaahahhaha

It was pretty obvious he was a shill, nothing he said was anything new, or of substance, no insight whatsoever, July st kinda like "hey I'll fellow youth remember me well trust me when I say aliens"...Who would fall for this?

Seems more like DeLonge is a bottom feeder trying to climb the ladder of the occult.

Dude Joe Rogan totally fucked up Eddy Bravo. Hes a shill and Eddy is one of us. Can we help that little spic learn about whos to blame?

Remember when Joe shut down Eddy on Chester?

Yes Eddy knew they were killed for exposing pizzagate and Joe quickly shut him down. Joe is 100% a shill for the deep state

Eddy on Chester?

What did Rogan do?

he didnt know... he simply questioned. which is why hes one of us.

Can someone replace Joe Rogan as the number one podcast? Dude Alex jones needs to prove hes not a shill and prepare the peoples minds for the idea of community sustained resources....

Imagine if Trump says in a national address......"I am declaring a National emergency that requires immediate labor from the Militia... The amount of garbage and plastic is littered all throughout our communities... Im asking the people to clean up the mess we have allowed to be made!!" have the country stop their regular buisiness and spend 2 months doing community enviornmental cleanups and projects.... Like plant a bunch of cattail plants in shitty waters so the plants suck up the contaminents and we remove the plants.

Just get the population used to the idea of massive sweeping action

Why is he with Prince Hall Masons of all things?

Was mary not free? Channing between hour long pizza sessions i see. You ELITES are pathetic. Spend lifetime raping kids thinking your illuminati. Meanwhile material intricacies aren't part of our family. You would sacrifice your children to get a glimpse of what i have. Adenocrome will never give you meaning, thus you force will. Only so you can think your lives matter. Those awake do not care about you. You are insignificant. Your money will only buy you borrowed time.
Mercy on your soul.

>another photoshopped image

rly gets those neurons firing..

TWO HUNDRED
SEVENTY SIX
KILOGRAMS
DE
COCAINA

need a basic gestalt on this. I thought this guy was all about alien conspiracies

His point is adrenaline comes from rams, goats and faggots like you.

Would be more convinced about project blue light if it wasn't for the fact hillary clinton killed people to keep information secure. So this guy is on the and up. Fuck yourself pedophilia 182.

never trusted Rogan
look at some of his early work, pretty bluepilled
SJW even

Shopped?

Translate.twitter.com

ofcourse it's shopped

Shopping

How about this?

Explain.

Diapers you sick fuck.

what about em?

>that one payed shill in every pizza thread
>always starting with a clown meme image
>"D-dont investigate GOY!"
>SHUT IT DOWN
Lmao at your life

Is he implying that Podesta is an ayy lmao?

Tom, fuck off. Nobody's buying your bullshit.

Joe did what Joe does. Let you reveal yourself as a fucking incompetent faggot. Your big break is not a big break. You already had that.

Now politely drift into obscurity.

Dhs public service announcement.

B-b-but he has a Kekistani flag. He M U S T be one of us!

I didn't know Sup Forums was a tumblr feelings and emotions blog, kys nigger.

ABORT
B
O
R
T

They know

>"-But I am an idiot, I forgot for a brief moment who the hell you are. I
>apologize for my ridiculous moment of grandeur. Lord-"

this is weird as FUCK

thats a common pizza light, most pizza places have that

you kids seem to like photoshopped coincidences but don't rly have any solid evidence to back up your outlandish claims

oh look a german......how does it feel watching your ppl and culture fade? hm...must wound you deeply :)

it must suck watching your new brown friends instantly get the girl while you remain a sexless bottom feeder that plays video games all day :)

Was tom supposed to look cool or something being on joes podcast? They both came out of it looking like major faggots.

ya ya ya

>Prince Hall

But that's only for niggers

Can masons from other lodges visit?

kekistan flag, pic related is you

Did you even listen to the podcast? Joe Rogan wasn't buying anything Tom was saying. If that's what an inside job looks like then they did it 100% wrong because they made Tom look like an utter fool.

Joe Rogan and Tom Delonge aren't working for the government........THEY ARE THE GOVERNMENT!

I want to see someone make a citizen's arrest on Clinton since the GBI is doing jack shit and trying to protect her old, dying ass.

This is a bot.

>GBI

I meant FBI. Fucking keyboard.

Another similar sign.

pizzagate is fake you idiots

see
Perfect Privacy LLC.

Saudis own the lot's comet ping pong, bucks fishing and camping, and this quaint little chold brothel. See logo @ bottom.
Ps. Who is the celebrity?

Perfect Privacy LLC
>Perfect Privacy LLC
Perfect Privacy LLC
>Perfect Privacy LLC

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/02/exclusive-hillary-paid-to-hide-identity-of-the-people-running-her-email-server/

Tom Delonge is working on making a stargate.

He believes the Roswell crash was Germans from Argentina.

His podcast on Rogan was weird, he comes off as unhinged.

>alefantis posting

i kinda like it desu

He is working with Hal Puthoff from SRI International.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stargate_Project
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SRI_International

Asset disposa
l

WHAT FUCKING EPISODE WAS THIS???

601 W, 26th St. 17th Fl NY NY 10001

octagon.lhohq.info/justin-bieber.html

Recent. Dealt with mk ultra.
Its kiddie cargo.
Translate.twitter.com look@ this...

Dear LORD of the Ghastly Nether Regions,
It would be rad if UFO's were real, right?
Your pal,
Tom

OP you are like a year late with this information and you should probably consider killing yourself tbqh

Go to sleep, all of you.

Im sorry.

Why would user be put on a watchlist if it wasn't real?

The recent false flags are just the beginning.

They plan on killing thousands of us.

Tom can't be serious. He has to be deep undercover trying to expose some shit

that isnt about podesta, take the tin foil off.

or ya know what, leave it on your better off that way.

We will never let project blue beam come to fruition. MSN still hasnt mentioned hitler was in Costa rica.

Implying delong has any fans under 30.