So why did the fucking Yanks gave Rick mexican heritage if they hate us so much?

So why did the fucking Yanks gave Rick mexican heritage if they hate us so much?

and yes i can prove he is part mexican based on the show so you cant argue about this its confirmed, the smartest man in the universe mexican said by the amerifats...

who would have thought?
i guess you love us in secret tho.

>mexican intellectuals

>show
you are comparing reality with fiction again. The cartoon character has no ancestry. He is made up. You do have a wild imagination however.

Oversight.

No one actually likes Mexicans... even Mexicans.

ba rik n morty supa smaht

Considering Mexicans are on average 66% European when it comes to DNA, Mexicans don't even know what they are LOL.

Because it's liberal cartoon garbage

Fuck off to Sup Forums with this bullshit.

>part Mexican
You mean 'Spanish' by way of Mexico.

When most people think of Mexico, they think of disgusting indios and fatter disgusting indio mixes.

Euro ancestry by any geographic/historical route is still just that.

Fpbp

3/10 bait thread
Sup op, here's where you fucked up
>So why did the fucking Yanks gave Rick
Who are the yanks? Don't you mean, "the four or five guys who produce this cartoon?"
And we have plenty of "white" people with mexicant sounding names
that being said, here are the right boards
>>>/anime

HAHAHHAHAHAHA.... This butthurt amerifats always funny.

Rick Sanchez is Spanish descended, not Mexican descended at all.

That's why he's white and has blue-grey hair.

>cartoon television show
>space and other fictitious materials
muh favorite show said this Sup Forums BTFO!

Are you mexican faggots so self absorbed that you faggots think you own the word hispanic?

Hispanic names can be of any race dumbasses

You mutts need to stop acting like it's a race you own

Rick Sanchez is most likely spanish because Sanchez came FROM SPAIN

Rick isnt white.... hes skin is darker than all of the white characters in the show.
Dont know why you dont accept the fucking obvious.

This fucking cartoon is cancer incarnate. I hope Dan Harmon gets his dick crushed in a pneumatic vice accident.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin' personnel kid

You stupid yanks are the ones who believe that shit...

you dont even know mexico is part of nortamerica...
that central america exist and from where to where south america is..

so fuck off you are the ones who made that meme with all your movies and tv shows.

it's probably a futurama reference, which r&m is a ripoff of

as for bender, they probably just did it so they could make mexican jokes every so often

BBR is a hero, don't tarnish his name with this shit excuse for TV.

He is so white he literally has no pigment.

Sanchez is historically a SPANISH name... you know... from Europe. You remember the Spanish don't you??? The hyper advanced alien race that came to your shores, stole your gold, fucked your women, and enslaved you to their foreign tongue.

But, this is not true. Let me at dem brown wimmins. D:

Then why is his daughter blonde? Why are his grandchildren white?

I thought he was argentine?

The joke was about manufacturing jobs heading to Mexico thanks to NAFTA

Yet he turns lighter when his toxins get removed

Rick, like all other Mexican geniuses, is imaginary. That's why Canada makes your country look like a fucking wasteland and we have a worse climate and less people.

What we have less of is Mexicans.

so long as he's got shit blood, he can get away with saying a lot of things on tv. plus, it's fun to laugh at at the irony of any mexican having intelligence.

That's the joke. Its a comedy after all.

rick is a fictional character, brayan. he isnt real.

Since you think Mexicans are geniuses, how would you redefine the OSI model to take into account various virtualization technologies from layer 2 up to the presentation layer?

I mean it's just internet technology and you're on the internet. You wouldn't just blindly use white technology you don't understand like a caveman with a flashlight would you?

GODDAMNIT. I was gonna say that.

thats a fictional show who gives a shit

why does this thread even exist?

"the fucking yanks"

you mean (((Dan Harmon)))

Not political

Mods, tear down this thread

>implying there cant be white mexicans.

besides rick married a white female, and a pure race will always defeat a mixed race thats why Beth looks just like her mother.

there are way more proves hes mexican than the other way around.
bender was mexican and never swa this kind of bitching about it.

>pure race will always defeat a mixed race

I don't think reality collaborates with this

Humans fucking everything is a blessing and a curse.

Neanderthal may have given Euros and Chinks their smarts.

But then Euros fucked Indians and regressed, which probably made the Indians a little smarter I admit.

Answer my question, Mexican genius. Or go find a mexican genius that understands n-layer cloud architecture to answer it for you. You can use the internet that's currently running on it. I'll wait. Mexicans are fucking geniuses, shouldn't be able to find one amongst your friends on Amigolibre or whatever top tier social media the mexicans created before facebook.

All you need to know about Dan is to look at all the negative traits of Morty and Jerry

He's a Trump supporter who hates the government and Israel

No shit, Mexican isn't a race you fucking nimrod

Rick hated the black president though, but it's not certain if he represented Obama or Trump.

I'm sorry OP, but Rick and Morty is a t.v show. Let's keep it that way.

When did i fucking say mexicans were a race you shit??

all im saying is that Rick a fictional character is based on or at least half based on a mexican..

why is that so hard to accept to you?