Hinduism General

"Indian Paganism: The Last Living Expression of Aryan Beauty" - Savitri Devi, A Warning to the Hindus

cincinnatitemple.com/articles/HinduIndianNationalism1939.pdf

>What is hinduism?

Hinduism is the oldest organized religion in the world. It is the Sanatana Dharma, the Eternal Law. It has no known origin and no founders - it is a synthesis of various Indian cultures and practices from as early as 4000 BCE.

Hinduism differs from Christianity and other Abrahamic religions in that it does not have:

>A single concept of deity,

>A single holy text,

>A single system of morality,

>A central religious authority,

>The concept of a prophet.

Hinduism is neither polytheistic, monotheistic, trinitarian or henotheistic, yet it is all at the same time.

The development of Hinduism was influenced by many invasions over thousands of years. The major influences occurred when light-skinned, nomadic "Aryan" Indo-European tribes invaded Northern India (circa 1500 BCE) from the steppes of Russia and Central Asia. They brought with them their religion of Vedism. These beliefs mingled with the more advanced, indigenous Indian native beliefs, often called the "Indus valley culture."

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html
archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp
sacred-texts.com/hin/
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjp0Mn3qY3XAhXFro8KHQnCD2kQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw1zuAv0J33Hm2aHRezWSkQO
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY
youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQ7A4rWM8&t=2613s
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
esprit-universel.over-blog.com/2014/09/rene-guenon-refutation-de-la-pretendue-reincarnation-dans-l-hindouisme-et-le-bouddhisme.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Political significance of Hinduism
All the decadence of the world today has been predicted by Hinduism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kali_Yuga

Prophesied events during a Kali Yuga

>Rulers will become unreasonable: they will levy taxes unfairly.
>Rulers will no longer see it as their duty to promote spirituality, or to protect their subjects: they will become a danger to the world.
>People will start migrating, seeking countries where wheat and barley form the staple food source.
>At the end of Kali-yuga, when there exist no topics on the subject of God, even at the residences of so-called saints and respectable gentlemen of the three higher varnas [temperament] and when nothing is known of the techniques of sacrifice, even by word, at that time the Lord will appear as the supreme chastiser.

Kali Yuga with regard to human relationships

>Avarice and wrath will be common. Humans will openly display animosity towards each other. Ignorance of dharma will occur.
>People will have thoughts of murder with no justification and will see nothing wrong in that.
>Lust will be viewed as socially acceptable and sexual intercourse will be seen as the central requirement of life.
>Sin will increase exponentially, while virtue will fade and cease to flourish.
>People will take vows and break them soon after.
>People will become addicted to intoxicating drinks and drugs.
>Teachers will no longer be respected and their students will attempt to injure them. Their teachings will be insulted, and followers of Kama(lust) will wrest control of the mind from all human beings.

Resources
>introduction to Hinduism for westerners
archive.org/stream/reneguenon/1921 - Introduction to the Study of the Hindu Doctrines #page/n1/mode/1up

>Bhagavad Gita
bhagavad-gita.org/index-english.html

archive.org/details/TheBhagavadGitaByCRajagopalachari
>Upanishads
hinduwebsite.com/upanishadindex.asp

>Vedas
sacred-texts.com/hin/

>MAHABHARATA by C Rajagopalachari
google.co.in/url?q=http://www.gita-society.com/pdf2011/mahabharata.pdf&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjp0Mn3qY3XAhXFro8KHQnCD2kQFggLMAA&usg=AOvVaw1zuAv0J33Hm2aHRezWSkQO

>Ramayan Anime
youtu.be/rAM9x_GF9VY 13

It's interesting that the Hindu concept of brahman (not Brahma) from 5000 years ago and the modern scientific concept of the unified field are very similar.

Follow the lead of the St. Thomas Christians and join the One Holy and Apostolic Church. I believe in you india bro. Consecration of India with into 200 years.

Yes it's all just a coincidence

I don't think it is, no. That's my point. And you know damn well I can't read a word of that.

I was memeing user

You ruined it by posting that bitch Savitri devi

And it made you reply

"Ruined it by posting some bitch"== I'm a muslim?
Gee.

No that was just a filler image

Filthy, dumb, hindu scum.

>a pulp writer

Nice maymay

Bump

Devi was the most based woman of the 20th century

youtube.com/watch?v=V7qQ7A4rWM8&t=2613s

the man was a genius.

>furaffinity, circa 2200 BCE

Lovecraft was an average writer at best
It was discovered at a site that is believed to be 20k years old

poo in loo that pic is disgusting

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Indian bitches are hot and conservative even though the streets are full of shit.

Win some, lose some.

Aren't these the people who did the megapede song?

go to rat temple, filthy indian ratboy. you think you will be accepted as an aryan? go get some fair and lovely cream pooman.

>fair and lovely
Muh me loge?

I had a dream about a past life

I'm not Hindu this just happened randomly
The memories felt real and I recognised who I was and my husband

Was I really a girl inva past life

user the past life thing is too spooky I've experienced something similar and confirmed that my dreams were true you might have your own journey one day

I was married off at 16 to the 20 year old neighbouring farmboy
But we loved each other

I'm not even attracted to men so this feeling of missing and feeling love for him is strange

test

Wew, that must have been some love

;-; ikr

Woke up pretty emotional and crying for a bit. The brain can't just invent such things on their own

I should be happy I had something so pure.

oh ffs a englishman would havea dream that he was a woman in his past live sucking his husbands cock

fuck i swear youre all mentally ill in europe and spread your disease like the palgue

You'll find something similar in this life too, in Hinduism it's said that your marry spouse for 7 life's so whoever you end of marrying in the next life was your husband /wife in the last one

>nazi flag larper

KYS

I was emotional over the fact I got to be a mommy and create life

That's very heartwarming

The liberal SJW disease came from the USA, not Europe.

>hinduism
>pagan
I love it when the dravidians attempt to decipher vedic knowledge.
Like chimps attempting to read the bible.

>I got to mommy
You've never seen a delivery I'll presume

(You)

No I have

Reading stuff like this makes me worry I'm a tranny
I'm too enamoured with the thought of being a woman

Topkek, have you looked into consuming testosterone

I have sucked dick and consumed semen. Although I think that metabolites into estrogen...

>desire to be woman intensifies

Fuck I shouldent have thought about it

Gay people fascinate me, I've never met a homosexual irl, you never has a hard on for women?

Never, all I want to do is be friends with them and admire and emulate them
When I'm with a man I just feel so happy

Does your homosexuality bother you, are you overtly gay? Will you work for your people while keeping the homo stuff in the closet?

Have you sought her divine grace today?

Who is 'she'

Hindus are fucking insane

500,000 inhabitants were massacred in all the districts surrounding Vijayanagara by theBahmani Sultanatesoldiers. InRaichur Doabalone, 70,000 Hindus were massacred by the army of theBahmani Sultanatein response to killing of the garrison of Mudgal.

Timur was a Turkic conqueror and founder of the Timurid Dynasty. Timur’s Indian campaign (1398 – 1399 AD) was recorded in his memoirs, collectively known as ‘Tuzk-i-Timuri.’ In them, he vividly described probably the greatest gruesome act in the entire history of the world – where 100,000 Hindu prisoners of war in his camp were executed in a very short space of time. Timur after taking advice from his entourage says in his memoirs :

“they said that on the great day of battle these 100,000 prisoners could not be left with the baggage, and that it would be entirely opposed to the rules of war to set these idolaters and foes of Islam at liberty.

“In fact, no other course remained but that of making them all food for the sword’

Timur thereupon resolved to put them to death. He proclaimed :

“throughout the camp that every man who has infidel prisoners was to put them to death, and whoever neglected to do so should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death. 100,000 infidels, impious idolaters, were on that day slain. Maulana Nasir-ud-din Umar, a counselor and a man of learning, who, in all his life had never killed a sparrow, now, in execution of my order, slew with his sword fifteen idolatrous Hindus, who were his captives“.

It's estimated over 80 million were killed between 1000 and 1500. That's easier l easily the largest attempt at genocide in history

The British killed a a few million Indians every year as a prank, they killed around half the Indian population while the queen celebrated 100 year old f the crown in India

Not saying the Britsh are much better but 2-3 million a year seems high. Going to check. At least 100,000 died every year under Islamic rule for almost 600 years then it tapers off

During his campaign in India – Timur describes the scene when his army conquered the Indian city of Delhi :

“In a short space of time all the people in the [Delhi] fort were put to the sword, and in the course of one hour the heads of 10,000 infidels were cut off. The sword of Islam was washed in the blood of the infidels, and all the goods and effects, the treasure and the grain which for many a long year had been stored in the fort became the spoil of my soldiers.

“They set fire to the houses and reduced them to ashes, and they razed the buildings and the fort to the ground….All these infidel Hindus were slain, their women and children, and their property and goods became the spoil of the victors. I proclaimed throughout the camp that every man who had infidel prisoners should put them to death, and whoever neglected to do so should himself be executed and his property given to the informer. When this order became known to the ghazis of Islam, they drew their swords and put their prisoners to death.”

You should look into the famines they caused, and it's inconsequential the we as a people have survived for 10,000 years the British will be wiped out by our kind

bhairavi devi

Yeah this it gross misinformation. They maybe killed 2 million people the entire time they were there. I'm talking direct murder. Even through other means it wouldn't remotely rival 2-3 mil a year

Between 12 and 29 million Indians died of starvation while it was under the control of the British Empire, as millions of tons of wheat were exported to Britain as famine raged in India.

Shit is nuts yeah. Given the timeframe comparively it's even more staggering.

Topkek they killed 4 million just in the last famine

Except you can't defeat Anglo's. We can lose every battle except the last one.

Yeah right ask the paki mayor of Britain about that

Had a cheeseburger for dinner. It was good. I might have a nice steak this weekend.

Don't need to ask him, that is a lost battle, but not the last.

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Gonna need to see some numbers. Even the largest estimates I've seen are 60 million. Will say this though, pop only rose 190 million in the subcontinent during Brit rule. It's ride 900+ mil since.

Most I've seen (Muslim braggart. 80 mil is probably low though.)
Muslim historianFirishta [full name Muhammad Qasim Hindu Shah, born in 1560 and died in 1620], the author of the Tarikh-i Firishta and the Gulshan-i Ibrahim, was the first to give an idea to the medieval bloodbath that was India during Muslim rule, when he declared thatover 400 million Hindusgot slaughtered during Muslim invasion and occupation of India. Survivors got enslaved and castrated. India’s population is said to have been around 600 million at the time of Muslim invasion. By the mid 1500’s the Hindu population was 200 million

Earlier I was just accounting for Hindus

Yes I'm aware of Islamic invasions we've been dealing with them for 14000 years

Islam has only been around for 1300, in power in India for about 600...

This is the problem with India. You show the facts and it's never enough. I'm a firm believer in the complete destruction of every non Hindu in India, cept maybe Buddhists and have studied / appreciated India since the age of 6 but you gotta be real with yourselves lol.

32,000 years of history though. None can say that.

got anything similar to this?
many similarities to norse mythology yes?

This if from Buddism, and yes we have similarities with Norse mythology

invitation to elaborate before I fall asleep =)

Holy shit that looks like a roach goddess lmao

bindi bros im trying to learn some of your shit
dont make me go back to 153 jesus fish

wish we could wipe out muzzies and arab filth together again for the old times sake
whaddya say britain?
promise I'll teach our people how to take a shit on the loo
I'll go as far using harsh methods and a lil bit of beatings

You'd have to go back further than that to truly learn but the general idea is India was the global super power for thousands of years and collapsed several times throughout "prehistory". The last being when everyone did, The melting of the ice shelves from 14,000 bc to the sudden collapse from extreme build up of water on said ice shelves causing global catastrophe. Think about a river of water 100 miles wide suddenly scourging through North America. It created the entire Mississippi River Valley systen, Great Plains and St. Lawrence River Valley / Great Lakes in one go. Instantly raising sea levels world wide 7-10 feet on average. The sheer scale is truly unimaginable. The entire Persian gulf is created. Greenland no longer connected to NA. Most of Indonesia/oceana buried. An area of something like the United States under water there. Easter island loses 90% of it's land.

Anyways, all ports world wide under water the entire global trade network gone to history. The populations starve, the last bit of technology is used to fight wars it's pretty much over for classic man after even 100 years.

It doesn't take very long for the old world to disappear. India/China/Egypt/Mesopotamia rebound after a few thousand years all relearning civilization since some semblance of written language is preserved and they're all on major River systems. North and South America are literally forgotten and the destruction of NA in particular is 99.9% for an idea of scale. South America's Amazon River basin becomes rain forest again. Congo River basin does the same.

Just more proof on why we should not revert to paganism. Pajeets are the example what happens then you remain pagan for thousands of years..

After a few thousand years the Indus River valley becomes unsustainable. After thousands of years pretty much all of Indian race has lost its identity and the Hindu move their base to Delhi/Gangetic plain. They fight with southern subcontinent people's for supremecy but are never able to really push them past the middle part of current day India. At this point for reference, the Middle East has Judea, Babylonia is history, Egypt belongs to the Romans and as a result of Alexander there's not even a Persia any more.

hey user, tell me more about what you know of the Indus Valley culture

I'm a sri-lankan tamil myself, so obviously this shit fascinates me

points of interest are the Indus Valley civilisation, the Chola Dynasty and the mysterious similarities between Tamil and the Korean language

From 200 to 500 AD the Gupta dynasty rules in what is considered the Golden Age of India by mainstream scholars on level with the Romans for comparison.

Then the Huns invade destroying the northern base for the most part. They weren't able to push into the Deccan plateau area and towards 600 either left or assimulated into the culture. (History mystery.)

After this there are several kingdoms established from the Rajputs in various northern areas, the Pratiharas in northern areas, Palas in the east, and Rashtrakutas ultimately uniting the majority of the northern subcontinent.

fuck off pajeet, anything worthwhile that your kind has accomplished is because of traces of our DNA

The last of Hindustan was the Vijayanagar Empire established in the 1300s.

In 1000 Turkish and Afghan invaded starting the greatest loss of life since the ice shelves collapsed. In the 1200s Ghengis Khan invaded through the Kybur Pass and established the Mughal Empire. Hindus are living in the South with Hindu Chola and Vijayanagar Dynasties.

The Muslim north, comprised of the Dehli Sultanate. The Punjabs, Sihks and several others I can't remember off top are here.

All of these are (Muslim vs Indo) eventually mesh into society with the Muslims being the dominant power. In the late 1600s the decline of the Ottoman empire, the Mughals begin to slowly lose control. By 1750s Europe is the dominate world power and centuries of war causes the final loss of power of the Muslims. Enter Britain. I'm done for now. Typing on phone sucks

>dravidian DNA
Us Aryan northern indians don't need your chimp DNA Patel.

>it does not have:
>A single concept of deity,
>A single system of morality,
>A central religious authority,
>The concept of a prophet.

You're even citing René Guénon as a source, yet he insists on saying these do exist and that Hinduism does stem from a well-known origin, as per his core "unique tradition (aka unique source), multiple forms" doctrine.

There's nothing new to Hinduism compared to other religions that isn't either a simple difference in form rather than essence nor a novelty due to its unavoidable corruption throughout time.

Again, what René Guénon states. He's right btw.

Why bring awareness to Hinduism? Its the karma of the Indian people to be street shitters. Its karma that westerners dont believe that shit. You are wasting your time according to your own beliefs. Everything that ever happened to you or your people was justified based on past suffering, user. We are just taking your views to their logical conclusion. Supposedly reincarnated millions or billions of times in a trillions of year spans but cant figure out indoor plumbing.

He understood Hindusim for westerner that's about it
>Sri Lankan Tamil
You could've just said rakshas
Xd

hindus are based.

so are buddhists, esp. those in based burma

t. Crypto Burmese

Did you even read what he wrote? It's sad enough that an outsider to Hinduism would understand more than an actual Indian, but to witness a westernized new-age "reincarnation is a thing in Hinduism guys" Hindu argue René Guénon is the westernized one is truly pathetic.

Oh well, guess that's the internet for you.

His understanding of Hinduism was quite good For a westerner as I said, are you trying to imply thay reincarnation isn't a part Hindusim? He understood Hindusim to the extent that he never converted to Hinduism because that is only possible through birth

WE

pardon me if i am wrong, but it looks like you just put a picture from a sanskrit grammar textbook. is there some reference i'm not getting or are you retarded?

Yes, i am implying reincarnation isn't a part of Hinduism. He not only did, but also wrote logical evidence against it making any sense in whatever context, especially in Hinduism and Buddhism, stating it was a modern corruption of what traditional Hinduism is.

Source in french:
esprit-universel.over-blog.com/2014/09/rene-guenon-refutation-de-la-pretendue-reincarnation-dans-l-hindouisme-et-le-bouddhisme.html

You can find the passage translated in english in his book, the Spiritist Fallacy.

>that is only possible through birth
>implies Hinduism is universal yet also states it's locked behind ancestry
What a nice way of showing you're up your own ass. Hinduism is universal, as is any other religion, and you poo in the loo shitters lost grasp of its true meaning aeons ago. Then again, it was meant to happen, since Kali Yuga is a thing.

I am not OP but the little I know about them is that they either originated in Sri Lanka or the Indonesian Archapalego, around 2000 b.c. - 100 a.d. I don't agree with the idea that they came out of the Kaveri River basin as they "think" simply because their level of seamanship was beyond pretty much anything in the Indian Ocean until much much later and river life doesn't make for Oceanic travel that we KNOW they were capable of from the onset of their power and they appear more Asiatic than the majority of India that after 4k+ years was decidedly brown. Around 900 they enter Indian history on a major level, dominating the Eastern seaboard of India, all of Sri Lanka and maybe not on land but via trade and travel and ocean dominance the entire of coastal SE Asia parts of Indonesia. They have interactions with the Chinese due to attempts to take SE Asia lands.

IDK about the Korean connection but as the Brits shown and the Spanish... Own the sea own the world. Koreans probably traded with them heavily due to China's iso ways, and they learned the language to trade and adopted some in permanence

Ive seen some modern scholars argue that Gnosticism worked its way into vedic religion corrupting it and creating the varied forms that constitute modern "Hinduism" .

he's right, you know. TRVE hinduism is Vedism, and all that pagan 33M gods shit is Dravidian and Shudra Tomfoolery

AHHAHAHAHAHAHA FAGGOT

THE ONLY VISIONS OF THE PAST I HAD WAS ME DYING AS A SOILDER FOR GREECE OR SOME SHIT

Yeah tge mention of reincarnation in the Vedas is a prank I'll definitely read that article but westerners generally are way off about Hinduism because of the language difference jung us a good example
What is difference you retard the most probable writers of the Vedas were the harrapans giving the horse whisperers too much credit are we?