Remember when Russia and the US were friends for like a single decade?

Remember when Russia and the US were friends for like a single decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQ58Yv6kP44
politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, the Clintons had deep ties to Putin from their friendship.

The 1860s?

The cold war is over. Why hasn't anyone started acting like it?

This was a ruse because they failed with the direct takeover.
Do you even crypto-diplomacy?

The left hates Russia because its pro-white & focused on securing the existence of its culture

>bush called putin pootie-poot
By far the most adorable bromance between two world leaders ever.

Bush was a better diplomat than Obama.

BECAUSE THE COLD WAR WAS STARTED BY ((THEM)). They started ((communists)) to ensure that the western world would be dogma'd to defend their interest and holdings.Most of the Latin America was nationalist not communist, but Latin america wanted to weaken ((them)) and they saw nationalism as a threat.

We have been taught through the cold war to defend ((them)), since a rise of discrimination against ((them)) has risen they have decided we need a new cold war.

No, it was one-sided. The US wanted help with Afghanistan.

Dubya might not have been a good president but god damn was he likable.

Because both we and you have the same cold war focused strategists, generals, politicians etc.
They grew up with Cold War, they subconsciously try and keep it going.

>Hehe, we used to do this at the skull and bones frat house

Seems nice enough

Remember when Russia was Communist instead of Europe

>Remember when Russia and the US were friends for like a single decade?
Yes.

Daily reminder that Berlusconi is returning. Let's hope he takes his revenge on Merkel and the commiebots by forming an even more solid alliance between Putin and Trump and is only pretending to having been cucked by the EU.

I wish I didn't spend his terms as an angsty teen, I think I could've actually liked him. Instead I spent it laughing at him cause Jon Liebowitz told me to.

The trouble is they were never very good friends. They supported the incompetent drunken megalomaniac Boris Yeltsin when he shelled his own parliament. They (and the IMF) gave Russia bad economic advice, which Russia followed (severely devaluing the Rouble but failing to float it) but wouldn't lend Russia the money it needed.

You sound like pussies. Countries aren't individuals. They can NEVER be friends. They have their own interests.

Like every country has plans how to fuck with every country on earth in their drawer, like the US has plans how to biologically decimate Switzerland with a virus. But it only gets implemented, in the case when CORE interests get threatened.

Bigger and stronger countries can threaten your core interests more, so you focus more on that.

It has nothing fucking to do with "muh cold war, muh mentality". If the US and Russia wouldn't be treating each other like rivals they would literally betray their own people.

iktf, I actually went to a taping of the Daily Show

I remember when Putin told Bush a story about how his grandma babushka almost lost her necklace or bible or something in a house fire but then found it and basically tricked Bush into liking him.

I don't really like russians, but I'm impressed how well Putin is manipulating us. I'm not even mad, we're kind of asking for it.

Putin liked Bush because Bush was an idiot and never a threat to Russian interests. They weren't all best buddies either because they didn't see eye to eye on Iran at all. Bush is a likeable guy no matter what you think about his politics, he will crack jokes and invite you to his ranch even if you're a hostile alien invader. But don't be fooled, the US and Russia were never friends at this time. Russian culture is too different from American culture. You can blame jews for this if you want but it's just fact. We are a libertarian individualist society, they're an authoritarian collectivist.

It was a cross btw. And yes, Westerners are notorious in the rest of the world for being easily manipulated. Stalin played Roosevelt and Churchill like fucking school boys, and these are guys who think they are clever. Trump really is not lying when he says that China gets better than deals than the West, because the naivety of the Westerners is precisely the reason.

Westerners are smarter in a scholarly way, but when it comes to street smart, literally all races are smarter than us, even fucking niggers.

>gif
Kek, I was actually expecting a leg to snap or intestines to shit out but this was much better

because both putin and bush are likeable.
obama is inherently untrustworthy. there is a reason dogs don't like blacks

>there is a reason dogs don't like blacks
This.

We werent. We tried to, but US kept plotting and shitting against us all the way. The current situation did not came out of nothing, but logical conclusion of all hostilities.

The last chance to fix thing was litterally 10 years ago
youtube.com/watch?v=hQ58Yv6kP44

>invades chechnya
>invades georgia
>invades ukraine
>invades crimea
>grants asylum to a national traitor
>keeps supporting destructive nutjobs around the planet
I-ITS DA WESTS FAULT GUYS!

Crimea has never been Ukrainian, and never will be.

I remember that Obama fucked up our relationship with America

It literally fucking was. During soviet times and then again in the 90s.

There is a saying in Germany: "Geschenkt ist geschenkt und wiederholen ist gestohlen." which translates to "Gifted is gifted, and taking it back is stealing." But I don't expect a Slavic peasant with garbage DNA like you to understand complex things like honor and presents.

>>invades chechnya
Actually, they invaded us.
>>invades georgia
Actually, they invaded us.
>>invades ukraine
We are just supplying aid to noble revolutionaries fighting against mobster-nazi regime in kiev. But you are a german protecting nazies, how typical, shame on you.
>>invades crimea
No, we just secured peaceful and democratic referendum by citizens of Crimea.
>>grants asylum to a national traitor
You misspelled honourable whistleblower.
>>keeps supporting destructive nutjobs around the planet
You misspelled patriotic defenders of state sovereignty in the face of fashistic Globalism.

t. mehmet

Fucking THIS

Blame fucking Canada
A. red leaf
There you go right there. Reds. Millions of them.
Seperating the land bridge between Russia and US thus making the world's next greatest empire.
Every Canadian faggot I've ever known was a self-loathing commie.
Fuck Canada. USA and Russia should team up to blow these fuckers into the sea!
Then we can begin the platinum age for the white man and have the rest of the world graciously and willingly suck our collective dicks.

That's because we like to believe the best of people. If not for that fact there would only be white people in the world.

That ended with Nuclear defense systems in Poland and Russian Antuhfags disrupting Putin's re-election.

Putin wants nothing to do with the west because it would mean the end of him and the base of support he has built.

>Actually, they invaded us.
Don't make me laugh. That's like saying an ant invaded a fucking bear. You could have defended your border without tearing their fucking country apart and shelling civilians.
>Actually, they invaded us.
See above. Literally the same.
>invades ukraine
Mobster
>You misspelled honourable whistleblower.
Literally damaged the reputation of the US. Would you like it if an old guy who was in the gulag, because he kept talking shit about the Soviet Union, would go to the US and the president would shake his fucking hand and tell the world he is a fighter for freedom? Same fucking logic.
>against mobster-nazi regime in kiev
Patriotic defenders of state sovereignty in the face of fashistic Globalism. See? I can do the same. But we don't even need that discussion, because Ukraine is FREE. Period. They can do whatever the fuck they want and you can't just violate their border. The Turks can't force other countries which were part of the Ottoman empire to do shit, because that empire doesn't fucking exist. The Soviet Union is fucking history. Respect Ukraine and the world will respect you.
>But you are a german protecting nazis
What makes them Nazis? Is everyone who fucking protects his country a Nazi? Did you fall on your head? If France invades us and I defend Germany I am a Nazi?

They were enemies. Then they became friends.
Then Hillary and Obama pushed the reset button.

>americans are fat and lazy
>Russians are honest and hardworking

>invade
Those places were all russian before the 60s

Guess this is what happens when the only history you're taught in school is over-exagerated holocaust

Just a good boy pressured into politics by powerful family. He didnt want any of this, he wanted to snort coke on his ranch and ride his bronco.

Putin dissed Bush's dog though. That's pretty fucked up.

For a few years it was like heaven. I grew up in the fifties. Up until that point in my life most of us had awakened every morning to the realization there was a real possibility of Total Thermonuclear War THAT DAY. It has an effect on you after decades.

Why do you think everything started to spin out of control? Woodstock, divorce, families crumbling. Nihilism sets in when you have that “civilization ending threat” every day hanging like a cloud.

Always remember Chabad Lubavitch. The actual reason why USA and Russia are connected : politico.com/magazine/story/2017/04/the-happy-go-lucky-jewish-group-that-connects-trump-and-putin-215007

>Those places were all russian before the 60s
>Those places were
>places were
>were
> W E R E
Say it with me retard: WERE. If the past did matter shit, we should rightfully hand the earth over to the fucking dinosaurs.
>russians
>honest
Kek. It's literally the pedo capital of the planet. Astronomical suicide and drug rates too. Who allowed you to be in Denmark, Ivan?

So Israel is rightfully jewish too?

this, this right here
The US and Russia are cool with each other now, OP. Water under the bridge

Of course it is moron. Having it exist means every country has the option to get rid of their Jews and still be the good guy. Doesn't mean they will do it, but they COULD if shit hits the fan.

I am 100% for allowing Israel to exist, it also pisses off mudslimes.

>That's like saying an ant invaded a fucking bear.
Tell that to the fucking ants.
>Mobster
Exactly so.
>Literally damaged the reputation of the US.
US did it to itself by abandoning it's principles in favour of corporate interests.
>would go to the US and the president would shake his fucking hand and tell the world he is a fighter for freedom
You mean like Gorbachev? Kasparov? Khodorkovski? Berezovski? Like those guys? We let them go, the west won't even let poor uncle Assange out of his prison.
> I can do the same.
No, you can't, because Russia is not Globalist, you are confusing us with the soviet union.
>Ukraine is FREE.
No, it's an IMF colony. IMF colonies are by definition not free.
>world will respect you.
World only respects strength, everything else is a farce.
>What makes them Nazis?
The Nazi flags, chevrons, worship of UPA and SS Galichina

So. Now that Crimea is conquered by russians, it's rightfully russian too?

I worked with a science guy that spoke Russian and traveled in Russia in the 70s. He told me that the USSR was pretty much like the other older Empires. Russians ran everything in their “colonies” and pretty much lorded it over their “subjugated peoples”. He said they talked all this shit “comrade” stuff but it was crap. When the Russians came they took what they wanted and you had best kiss their ass and pretend to like it.

He was not impressed. Which is how I got to meet him. He was a good guy.

>I looked into Putin's eyes and saw his soul.

t.GeorgeWBush

At the time W seemed to be a better option because you could figure he probably wouldn’t be getting BJs in the Oval Office from interns. The bar was pretty low.

Now W is in the unenviable position of “should have kept his mouth shut and not removed all doubt.”

>No, you can't, because Russia is not Globalist
Neither is the US. Globalist is a smokescreen for "Washington-dominated", just like communist was a smokescreen for "Moscow-dominated". But let's get to my point and ignore who dominates who and look at the only criterium which matters: What BENEFITS whom.
>No, it's an IMF colony. IMF colonies are by definition not free.
So is Poland and compare Polands standard of living with one of your colonies, Oh you don't have any... wait, wasn't there a tiny piece in Romania or something which still belongs to you? Does it benefit them? Are they richer than Poland?

Belonging to the West benefits both the West and Ukraine and you can't do shit about it. Russians don't even fucking like Ukrainians, why do you want it so much?

The only reason you aren't the fucking Soviet Union and globalist is because your economy is shit. If you were able to project power like the US you would do the same dirty stuff like the US. None of you is fucking better, you are both shit. But there is a difference. You whine that they started it. I disagree. You started it fucking yourself.

That response time suddenly became really long.

That noggin' of yours must really be excessing those gears right now.

>like the US has plans how to biologically decimate Switzerland with a virus

I need a quick rundown on this one

Are you retarded? I was in a discussion with Rusanon here No, it belongs to Ukraine. Why? Simple. Imperialism is a thing of the past. Period.

Tiny nations have the right to lead an autonomic existence and not be dominated by anyone.

Pls stop whining just because we can't do shit Wolodya does. I think u should rethink ur hatred against Russia.

yes it was a post ussr transition era, russia didn't try to reclaim their lost territory and power yet

>What BENEFITS whom.
In that case decision to cut ties with Russia was the stupidest thing possible for Ukraine, it devastated their already weak economy.
>colonies, Oh you don't have any
That's the point - we aren't globalist, we take care of our business, assist those who ask for our assistance, and that's about it as far as our foreign activities are concerned, the west still has "conquer the world" mentality about them, hence the west is Globalist. And the term used during cold war for the America was Imperialist, not globalist, because Imperialsm at least benefited Americans, where's Globalism only benefits transnational corporations.
>Belonging to the West benefits both the West and Ukraine
This is demonstrably untrue in both economic and diplomatic sense for both cases. The only consequences of this power grab is Russia moving closer to China and an opportunity for IMF to get some resources out of Ukriane. Neither of which is benefitial to the citizens of Western nations.
>you can't do shit about it.
Given that Ukraine is barred from NATO by French and German Veto's and event the most optimistic assessments putting EU accession for ukraine at 25 years from now, I don't see that we need to do anything about it.
>Russians don't even fucking like Ukrainians
We actually do.
>why do you want it so much?
Kiev is mother to all Russian cities.
>because your economy is shit
It's not stellar, but that's not the reason we aren't globalist, fall of the USSR was a good lesson in humility and wisdom of taking care of domestic issues first. And we are doing just that.
>If you were able to project power like the US you would do the same dirty stuff like the US.
Not really, we had a golden opportunity to annex Georgia in 2008, but we refused because we realise that Georgians didn't want it and so we stayed our hand, similarly with Ukraine, it would have been easy for Putin do to Kiev what Bush did to Baghdad, but we decided against it.

Georgia fucked itself up by playing it cards like retard. But its funny how some eucucks and liberal globalist get so pissed when Russia does not lay on ground and die like good boy because liberals tell them so. In this age of cuckdom its insparing how Ruskies have gone against globalist amd actually defended their intresses.

i dont like russian but they should retunr crimea when thye uk returns maldivas

Word.

I miss the crazy old fart.

Sorry for the late response. Was browsing other threads. This topic gets really tiresome. I will comment on some random sentences in no particular order.
>transnational corporations.
Which benefits America, because they pay taxes to America (in the case that they DO pay taxes, which is always debatable).
>This is demonstrably untrue in both economic and diplomatic sense for both cases.
So the West doesn't help Ukraine at all with financial aid? That's hard to believe. They helped Poland so much and now they are almost 1st world. True, maybe they will not pay in the immediate future (situation is too chaotic and corruption too big, leaking money in the pockets of corrupt oligarchs would be too risky) but they definitely will in the far future. The EU can't make order in Ukraine, they can only help an Ukraine which ALREADY has law and order. It's up to Ukrainians to act now. You can't decide right now if it is beneficial or not, only future will tell. Belonging to a market of 600 million is probably better than belong to your 150 million market.
>as our foreign activities are concerned
Russia Today. Enough said.
>Russia moving closer to China
Don't get too close. There's already 100 million Chinese who can't find a woman. Russia has many women. Don't play a game you can only lose. We could be bros, but that Ukraine shit is really fucking our diplomatic relationship up.
>fall of the USSR, taking care of domestic issues first.
Good for you, but the collapse wasn't really voluntary and selling oil is not the final solution.

Like I said: Only time will tell what happens to Ukraine. What makes me mad Russians don't respect their decision and are even shameless enough to call their FIRST EVER independent parliament a bunch of mobsters. What did your first parliament look like? Or the "parliament" of the Bolsheviks? No nation is fucking born without sweat and pain, almost EVERY nation is born that way. Saying their leadership are illegitimate sounds globalist.

>p*tin
>b*sh
fuck off

>case that they DO pay taxes, which is always debatable
That's exactly my point.
>That's hard to believe.
EU can't deal with South EU countries issues, forget Ukriane. There are some small pittances given out but it's exactly that - a pittance, and even most of those come in the form of credits, not financial aid. This is in part due to the fact that the mobster government is a sinkhole of corruption that will waste most of that money anyway, but that doesn't change much of anything.
>but they definitely will in the far future.
After they solve issues in Spain, Greece, Romania, Bulgarian, Italy, Baltics, the list goes on. And the migration crisis. After that, maybe, but by then Ukraine will be one big wasteland.
>It's up to Ukrainians to act now
You destroyed what law and order they had with a coup and you act all surprised it doesn't fix itself after it, don't you think that's kinda silly?
> You can't decide right now if it is beneficial or not
I can decide right now if it's beneficial right now, and with their currency losing 60%+ of it's value and utility prices getting a 400% rise, it certainly doesn't look as such. Nevermind all the other shit that comes with being IMF resource colony like deindustrialisation, deforesterisation, illegal ember mining, etc.
>Belonging to a market of 600 million is probably better than belong to your 150 million market.
Only if you don't understand economics. EU market is saturated with French and German goods, whilst EAEU is ripe for goods that were produced in ukraine prior to the fall of the soviet union because all their manufactures were all geared for it.
>the collapse wasn't really voluntary
It was, there was no attempt to defend it, CPSU did everything to help it along because it was by then filled with Naive morons like Gorbachev and self serving avaricious traitors like Yeltsin, USSR for all intents and purposes committed suicide.

>FIRST EVER independent parliament
Oh for fuck's sake, what are you on about, how is it any more independent than 1991 one? Or the 2004 one after the first coup you staged there?

We call them mobsters because that's what they are, you need only look into the personal history of President, Prime-Minister to find proof of that.I mean their fucking Attorney General doesn't have a legal education, their Minister of Internal affairs is a well known racketeer and a nazi sympathiser. ffs how more mobster can you get?

>Saying their leadership are illegitimate sounds globalist.
I didn't say that it was illegitimate, or legitimate, it's for Ukrainians to decide, I said they were a bunch of mobster-nazis, which is a judgement on their quality not legitimacy.

>USSR for all intents and purposes committed suicide.
No. It died of natural cause. Suicide implies that it had plenty of life inside it, but for whatever reason didn't want to live. But it hadn't.

It ran in an ideological dead-end. Literally nobody believed in communism anymore. Communism made sense in a world which is dominated by evil oppressors and oppressed workers, but seeing that a oppressed capitalist toilet cleaner lived richer than a glorious doctor in the union of friendship and peace, was something which made communism totally impossible to maintain. If the church is the soul of a nation, what could be said about the soul of the Soviet Union? Exactly, it was dead. First the ideology dies and then the nation dies. A civil war would have been suicide. This is different. As cheesy as that sounds but the 90s are perfectly understandable if you accept the concept with the dead soul.

I know it hurts, but you must accept that the system had to die and nobody could have changed it, not even Gorbachev. Maybe a dumb, lazy idiot like him was exactly what the system needed, instead of a talented speaker who revived communism again and started a civil war. Has Russia finally acquired a new soul? Only time will tell, but it will never do that as long as it clings to it's ridiculous imperialism and nostalgia for imperialism.

I like that you didn't answer to the Russia Today argument. If that is not internationalism at it's finest and a tool to influence other countries I don't know what is. Nothing new here. Back then it was the "Daily Proletarian", today it is "Russia today", just without the dead concept of communism.

Remember who brought them together?

Dude it is their country. Let them settle their own problems.

Okay I will end this debate now. I made my points clear:
1.Imperialism is bad
2.Interfering in other countries is bad
3.Countries like Ukraine should be left free
4. I accept that nobody should interfere in Russia

As long as you don't try to conquer the world like you did (we did it too btw!) everything is fine with me.

That's it. Have a nice day.

Looking at the other comments on this is shocking... He looks like nothing but a national embarrassment in that vid... Imagine if trump had done that...

I don't even hate Bush... but he's acting like a fucking retard there.

this

how expensive is putins watch?

Shut up, faggot.

>Literally nobody believed in communism anymore.
That's why CPRF remains second most powerful party in RF since 1991.

Sure, fellow, sure.

>I like that you didn't answer to the Russia Today argument

I didn't answer because there is nothing to answer, mate, there's a bit of a difference between staging a coup and having a broadcast network to counter propaganda against yourself.

>single decade

Closer to two. We were friendly when this drunk was selling Russian state-owned industries to CIA-connected Jews in return for American assistance in rigging elections.

Quick, turn on the TV. Is there a channel called: Germany today, which does nothing but say good things about Germany and say bad things about other countries 24/7 IN RUSSIAN (!) ? No? That's what I thought. THAT is why it's different, because you even use our own fucking language to tell us how shit we are.

>staging a coup
There wasn't much to stage buddy. The president was so unpopular, that giving a few idiots some cash to show up at a demonstration, and hire some thugs was enough to change the political landscape.

This doesn't prove that the West is evil, this only proves how dumb Slavs are. Same with Lenin. Absolutely nothing has changed.

Because dubya was a bro-tier retard

>Quick, turn on the TV. Is there a channel called: Germany today
What is Euronews, the post.

>There wasn't much to stage buddy.
Just a 5 billion US dollars, according to obama, nothing to stage, sure.

>only proves how dumb Slavs are.
And finally, finally you show your true colours, dear nazi.

Nah, just Bush and Putin had personal friendship. Never stopped anyone from going ham on each other.

>And finally, finally you show your true colours, dear nazi
Nobody says to dumb people that they are dumb. Everyone expects them to behave dumb. However we say to smart people that they are dumb when they behave dumb. Why? Because we judge them more harshly. A professional boxer will be judged by his trainer more harshly than a random guy. His performance didn't suck compared to the average. It sucked compared to HIS standard.

Based on that premise I would say, yes allowing take-overs is dumb compared to YOUR standard. Allowing the Union to die so pathetically is dumb compared to YOUR standard. The escapades of the 90s are dumb compared to YOUR standard.

This isn't what people in the science or literature community thought about Russia at all, not even in the West.

Your country behaves like a fucking 3rd reich caricature, not like Russia should behave with all the AIDS and drugs shit.

>Just a 5 billion US dollars, according to obama
A well-trained and loyal army is worth more than all the money in the world. Where were the loyal Ukrainian army to defend their president, whom they swore loyalty to? Why didn't they protect him?

If we would be playing chess and I take out your fucking king, would you blame me for being good at chess or would you blame yourself?

>story about how his grandma babushka almost lost her necklace or bible or something in a house fire but then found it and basically tricked Bush into liking him
Wait i don't get it, how does that make Putin more likeable?

Because NATO is pointless without an enemy.

This.
I miss that old goof.

>grants asylum to a traitor
You mean national hero you cum rag.

So the strong shouldn't feed on the weak just because you say so?

>but US kept plotting and shitting against us all the way.
You're under the spell of Putin's propaganda machine. Kremlin disinformation campaigns blaming the US and the West for everything and anything have continued non-stop for the past 30 years. Let's have a look at Pravda's headlines today, shall we?

--"USA to spend over trillion dollars to get ready for major war of the future"

--"Is USA fighting on the side of terrorists in Syria now?"

--"US special services collect biomaterial of Russian citizens for new type of bio weapons"

--"European Court of Human Rights: Promoting filth and insolence"

Every day you get fed lies through a firehose in your state-run media.

>like the US has plans how to biologically decimate Switzerland with a virus.
Tell me more

King George V and Tsar Nicholas II could be twins.

lel

>Unfuckable lard-ass

Well we can't invade and your mountain bunkers take nukes out of the equation so the next logical choice is an artificial air/water born virus that is highly contagious and a quick burn out rate.
It is nothing personal we have these kind of backup contingency plans for every country on earth.

>Georgia invaded Russia

Stop, my sides can't take anymore!

>the west won't even let poor uncle Assange out of his prison
This triggers the Kremlin and its operatives.