Is it really that hard to find an average girl to settle down with these days or is Sup Forums just memeing?

Is it really that hard to find an average girl to settle down with these days or is Sup Forums just memeing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fPnWLUEWBQc
youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

memeing. Sup Forums would actually have to leave the house to know what they're talking about.

BUT, the amount of women that are viable to have a future with is absolutely decreasing.

Harder than it used to be but not impossible. Most of Sup Forums are incels from plebbit who are angry at women for not wanting to marry a 400 pound NEET with no hygiene.

It's pretty hard. You need to work out and be fit. You need your own apartment/home. You need to get a bachelor's degree or be highly skilled in a trade to afford these things. You generally need to dedicate 4-8 years of your life on just working out and improving your financial situation.

And after you do all of this work to make yourself a suitable mate, your female counterpart will have done nothing at all except not being fat. Because she is not fat, she expects to find a male who is fit and financially stable. She believes she is entitled to this solely because she is not fat. She likely has no career, has no skills, probably can't even cook. This will be what you will settle for if you're looking for "just average" which is what you said in the OP.

Hard as fuck. Every time I find a nice girl turns out she had a "Phase" where she fucked every dude in a 30 mile radius and twice if he was black.

Both. Traditional women are decreasing, but so are the traditional men who want to marry them. So plenty of them for the Sup Forums sters, if they could fulfill the expectations of these women’s fathers.

From my anecdotal experiences, a lot of traditional girls I've tried to get with have extremely high standards because they're keeping it for "the one", even when they're literally below average.

Got rejected by a girl who was easily 4/10, no tits at all, manly as fuck face, jewish nose. She was waiting until marriage. Like a month later I ended up with a 8/10 /fit/ girl because I just didn't give a fuck anymore about "purity".

What's this album called?

It's a symptom of Kali Yuga, according to which starting and maintaining a small family would be considered an achievement in Kali yuga

It's harder to get a decently intelligent girl that isn't a complete roastie. Girls are really hypergamous and don't really want to date people that are less educated than them. This just raises the entrance to the dating market.

Politicians don't seem keen on helping white males getting back on track; we all know niggers and spics won't take up the mantle. There's going to have to be some type of cultural shift regarding dating and education.

black marble.Its pretty good if you like joy division and A little cure I think...could be wrong on the cure.Give it a listen

>would actually have to leave the house to know what they're talking about
Fuck off faggot I'm learning a lot more about society on 4chins that I ever could have going outside. I'm synthesizing A LOT of information from very observant anons from here. I consider myself sort of an expert on all of these matters now due to how much time I've been spending here.

black marble is the band.Its immaterial \ is the album.

Black Marble - It's Immaterial
youtube.com/watch?v=fPnWLUEWBQc

The mistake you're making here is that you're assuming the same age. Yes it takes you longer to get to that point but once you're there you can marry a girl in her early 20's or younger if you want to. You should absolutely not date a girl that spent the last 4 years whoring around while you worked your ass off.

Its getting harder for sure.I found a girl and im damn lucky.She did date a black guy,but after that kinda hates em.Thinks they should be separated from whites.She learned

She is kinda fat but if trying to lose weight for me/us.Im working out with her.She is very much into cooking and cleaning and having kids.We mesh real good on how we want them raised and she is willing to go partial homestead with me.She is religious and divorce is not in her vocabulary.She also likes fucking

Its tough OP.Been with a few girls I thought would work but definitely wouldent after i looked back.Even told a feminist I was dating I would support her in feminism.Will never live it down.ALWAYS stay true to yourself and dont be afraid to date bigger girls.Just ask them if they like to workout or things like that and say you love working out.Gauge that reaction to see how they will fare up to losing weight.

>You should absolutely not date a girl that spent the last 4 years whoring around while you worked your ass off.

So...die single and alone?

Sorta both. The truth is that both Millenial men and women are objectively shittier than previous generations, owing to the feminization of men and the masculine toon of women. The problem is that the only ones held accountable for it are men, whereas women are encouraged to have no standards because muh liberation.

Nah, marry young chicks

Totally possible to marry a homebody. Even still, while you're at work in Minesota after getting transferred because of streamlined integration socialprener program. While at work 3 somalians on welfare stop by asking to use the restroom. While you're at work, homebody gets catfished and blackmailed. Homebody decides she wants to pursue his marketing career dream. On business trip to Canada her boss berates the office for someone writing "go home niggerfags" on phillipeano transgender's message board. She is finds his courage to speak out against this bigotry "brave and stunning". After 1000 in comp'd sushi and drinks he invites her up and asks her if she wants to check her privalge.

Shit like that. Not everyone works at taco bell.

ahahaha she will come back for BBC brotha!!!

That album is mediocre as fuck and everyone likes it because of the album art.

But to answer your question OP, it's getting harder for sure. The number of trad girls available is decline. But you also have to remember that girls want to date older, more established guys generally. If you're a young adult it can be tough. Remember that after you enter the real world age difference doesn't matter. You may be 19 but you're competing with guys that are 28.

Work on yourself. Don't worry about it too much while you're building yourself up. Trad girls want someone they can rely on. If you want a girl that cooks and cleans and raises your kids you better be fully capable of fulfilling your role as a man. As a protector and provider.

C O M P E D
O
M
P
E
D

This.

It's easier than it has ever been, thanks to the very same thing that helps spread degeneracy: the internet. Only nihilist blackpill closeted faggots give up the search

All the available girls are ugly monstrosities and far beneath me.

>tfw found a great girl
>23&me comes back 100% European
>She unironically wants to expel all non whites and jews out of our lands
>she wants to get married and be a white baby factory
>but for some reason she chews so fucking loud and it makes me want to kill her

Wat do Sup Forums

I swear to fucking god the next woman that calls me a nice guy is going to lose her fucking teeth.

This, plus you always find out when its too late and you are already involved. Last girl told me she fucked a nigger 7 months into the relationship. Made me sick. Couldn't look at her the same.

stop LARPing

>kinda fat
>fucked niggers
Checks out. Also stop being a doormat man.

love this band

This may seem like a surprise but not everyone on Sup Forums is a wizard

> You need your own apartment/home

That's the only thing you truly need to attract a mate. You could be impotent, ugly, poor, abusive, etc etc and you would have no problem finding someone who would call you Daddy if you let them sleep there. They may be twice as fucked up as you are but if you have a roof someone will fuck you for it.

Great album

Femanon here. Not sure why everyone on here always says women expect you to be super fit. Most girls I know don't actually care about you being super attractive, just don't be fat. Same standard you guys have right? Most girls don't actually care if you have chiseled abs or not.

What they do care about:
Don't be fat
Be hygenic.
Try being charming, you know make people around you laugh in a happy way
Be caring of the people around you not just to her, but don't act like a beta faggot.
Have a skill you can talk about, this can be litterally anything, practice talking about said skill in a way anyone can understand you and find it interesting not using technical lingo all the time.
Don't be short, I know unfair, not anything you can do but its the truth.
Have well maintained facial hair, makes any guy look more attractive to most girls I know and seems to give off the feeling of alpha and ready to be settled down with.
More obvious ones, put in a real effort to get a good paying job w\benefits, its hard for a good girl to feel OK with being with a fast food worker, what will become of her children? This doesn't necessarily require a degree, a nice stable city laborer job works good.
Don't live with ur parents or a bunch of roommates, they both make things seem immature and harder to work with.

FAGGOT

youtube.com/watch?v=300D3GXH4fc

Don’t be short compared to her.

If she’s 5’2 or under, manlets are still tall to her

>went to college
>literally no women into me
>graduate and get suit job
>literally every single girl wants me
>neighbor girls flirting and asking me over, touching my arms
>girls at starbucks, mcdonalds, you name it give "fuck me eyes" and let their hands linger
it never fucking ends. I went from 0% to 100%, no wonder so many guys end up getting trapped in marriage with a shitty girl

This is absolutely solid advice but given how society has changed drastically the past decade, the last two points are really hard to come by.

Yes, true. If ur a shorty do the same ya just gotta find another shorty

She should wear clothes that fit.

i have listened to this album every week since i discovered it about a year ago.

I mean that's good and all. It still doesn't solve the problem of only getting gold digging whores.

>Mfw I'm 5'4-5

Fuck it i'll just become a wizard instead

>Don't live with ur parents or a bunch of roommates, they both make things seem immature and harder to work with.

This is physically impossible for 90% of men, since the housing market is in an absolute state. The vast, vast majority of young people live with their parents still, and those who do move out live with a fuckload of housemates just to afford rent.

>Is it really that hard to find an average girl to settle down with these days or is Sup Forums just memeing?

Trick question

The problem is finding a girl with didnt "party" all of her life

Theres tons of roasties out their looking for some beta to look after her mongrel child

>waste money on clothes that fit instead of comfort.

Literally even girl I know in their early 20s want to travel and explore the world. They want to feel "Culturally enriched" or some bullshit like that. Then it hits them at 26-27 that they are still single and complain.

It's not all that hard. Found a Sup Forums approved white girl in 2010 I met off of Craigslist.

I know and I genuinely feel bad for you guys on this one but its the truth, if ur looking for a good girl she needs somewhere she can feel is safe to have children. Personally I got married very young to my high school sweetheart who was also young and didn't have much he was in the militrary at first so that helped but it really puts a lot of strife on a relationship and I wouldn't trust most women only interested in you after the fact. I've seen too many take advantage of that situation.

Prime example of why men should just go MGTOW

> lol move out and be an adult user

>actually decide to live at home and save a shitload of money to buy my own house

Yeah living at home was clearly pathetic of me i sure was such an shitty 23 year old being able to afford house

>thinly veiled gold-digger post

Haha, wizards are nice. Put that gun down and let her see ur brain if ur a shorty, also look for other shorties.

If you aren't larping marry her. Ignore the chewing or chew something while she chews so you don't hear it.

Lol try maybe late thirties

Go on any dating webite and put 26-28 year olds bitches still want to travel

Here’s some autist who doesn’t understand nostalgic music.

It's not easy, either. I have had girlfriends, but you have to remember that some 50-60% of women in western countries are obese now, so the "average" has actually shifted downwards in attractiveness. In a city of 1,000,000 people, statistically only some 5,000 to 10,000 women can be considered dating material unless you are willing to settle for someone who is fat and ugly. As I am neither fat nor ugly, that doesn't really appeal to me. However, I am also in competition with anywhere between 50,000 and 250,000 men for the attention of this tiny pool of women who aren't fat and ugly, so prospects are pretty grim. The number is even lower if you don't want a super whore.

Ha ha but how can you get laid by filthy college sluts if you live with your parents, user? :)))

They aren't hard to find but impossible to keep unless you're a gigaalpha.
/thread

This is only partially true. Most of the Sup Forumsspergs who complain about average girls are far from average guys themselves, no girl wants them.

wow kys loser

Sometimes really tall ladies have a thing for shorties

It's impossible. The human race is doomed.

>rent

Get a mortgage. Rent out some rooms, overpay mortgage. Boom.

Many people here are obese and/or ugly and/or have horribly bitter and shitty personalities.

It's not that they can't find women, it's that they incorrectly think that they deserve anything better then a rancid warpig.

If they tried, they could easily find women on their level. It's just that they don't want to be around ugly and/or stupid and/or fat people other then themselves.

They're pretty lazy and would rather just whine about how they can't obtain what they're too shitty to earn while adopting a narrative that strips them of any personal accountability for their failures (kind of a re-occurring theme on this board).

Get a mortgage on what? A house here costs 300,000 bucks for a rundown shithole on the edge of town, and far more for something substantial and not dilapidated.

That could be fun

Move out of whatever god forsaken hell hole you live in. 75K for a nice 3/2 with fenced yard and garage where I live.

Apparently they only like bbc now so any white person has no chance. That's what I heard anyways.

If we are out to eat it doesnt bother me at all because of the noisy environment, but holy shit at home it makes me want to kick her ass. Maybe your right. We are approaching our late 20s. I need to start pumping out white babies.

>contribute to real estate bubble

good goy

>find an average girl

Western women aren't marriage material, bottom line. It isn't too hard to find a decent girl from abroad if you are decent looking with a career.

>settle down

Not too hard. If your wife and yourself work good jobs then you can get the mortgage paid off and move up the ranks in the business world.

The only issue comes with children which is the only time you need to interact with the mainstream again.

i said /thread you stupid faggots

I can only report my experience.
And my experience has been a sea of bat shit crazy single mothers.
Fuck dating in America. It's all shit.

It's called Australia. The Chinks own a third of our real estate. Where I live, they buy up a shitload of houses and properties and leave them empty, not even renting them out so they can sit on them to use as collateral or just for the sake of owning a chunk of Australian land.

It's what keeps me going desu.

And your the guy who has nothing else to do and spends his time analyzing this shit.
So, what does that make you?

>tell people you live in bumfuck nowhere that requires commuting to work
>more people move there
>traffic gets worse because people would still rather drive to neighboring city instead of improving the current township.

>taking advice from a woman
This won't end well.
Here's my 2 Euro cents on this:
>Try being charming, you know make people around you laugh in a happy way
>Be caring of the people around you not just to her, but don't act like a beta faggot.
"Be a nice guy"
>Have a skill you can talk about
>in a way anyone can understand
>not using technical lingo all the time
So no skill then, just be a vague faggot. Got it.
>Don't be short
There is nothing they can do about this
>Have well maintained facial hair
Some can't have that, either by genetics or accidents (thanks, blowtorch!)
>put in a real effort to get a good paying job w\benefits
Have you ever looked outside? It is near impossible these days, espeically for white males.
>what will become of her children
Implying they ever think of this
>Don't live with ur parents or a bunch of roommates
Ok, now I know you are full of shit, this is baltantly impossible in this day and age.

for women:
>Don't be fat

for men :
>Don't be fat
>Be hygenic.
>Try being charming, you know make people around you laugh in a happy way
>Be caring of the people around you not just to her, but don't act like a beta faggot.
>Have a skill you can talk about, this can be litterally anything, practice talking about said skill in a way anyone can understand you and find it interesting not using technical lingo all the time.
>Don't be short, I know unfair, not anything you can do but its the truth.
>Have well maintained facial hair, makes any guy look more attractive to most girls I know and seems to give off the feeling of alpha and ready to be settled down with.
>More obvious ones, put in a real effort to get a good paying job w\benefits, its hard for a good girl to feel OK with being with a fast food worker, what will become of her children? This doesn't necessarily require a degree, a nice stable city laborer job works good.
>Don't live with ur parents or a bunch of roommates, they both make things seem immature and harder to work with.

You were not meming but at the end you just ironically proved the point of many anons.

lul

I've said it before and I'll say it again. These woman want you to be their dicking partner and their dad. It's so fucking weird.

It's pretty easy. Hope you like non-whites tho

who is the girl on the album cover?

I should look for an under 5ft then. I do like short girls, just idk if they like short guys. It's no problem for short girls to go with tall guys you see. Other than their face is way down there at his dick, but then again maybe thats not a problem.

Fuck off manlets. Amazonian waifus are for grown men.

Hmm, yeah well its just a bit hard for a girl to fall in love with someone that doesn't have at least some of these traits, you don't have to have all of them these are simply things that help. Really, its not easy to fall in love with a fatty with an acne ridded face that smells like go, only enjoys acting like an asshole to everyone around him, has no interests or endeavors in life and lives at home or with his slut banging drinking buddies. You tell me, what do you think girls should be looking for?

Where do you meet women if not Tinder? Tinder is a shithole filled with whores.

that's what you get for using imperial
>tfw virtually no blacks in 100km radius

Real life.
Try traveling. I meet qts at bars and airports a lot.
Many of them have a mind virus though. It gets old.

>but for some reason she chews so fucking loud and it makes me want to kill her
Tell her to chew your Dong.

So if I'm 5'6 I should just give up on women completely correct? Glad to know I was right about the blackpill. I have all those other things. I don't need you shallow cunts.

It's more that you're basically asking for some kind of perfect man who is magically able to defy the current social, economic and political climate to emerge as some kind of perfect example of everything you want, while all a woman has to do is not be fat. Expecting a well-groomed man with a decent job is one thing, but expecting him to be simultaneously charming but also not too charming, alpha but not too alpha, and somehow owning his own home with absolutely no housemates or roommates or anything when your average millennial can hardly afford to eat is crazy.

Objectively superior as I've fulfilled the same biological imperatives that most here have failed to uphold, despite the fact that even one-celled organisms have no trouble doing so.

And also highly amused.

So basically doing things that are now considered sexual harassment.

I'm not even joking.

Bitch, I live in San Antonio, not the middle of fucking nowhere.

>Using the term "highly amused"

hmph..... another intellectual..... heh, I se u have bested me in a game of wits.... *tips fedora in respect* ur not bad, i'll have 2 train harder for our next encounter *sheathes laser katana as trenchcoat bellows in the wind* adios, amigo........

I don't have money to travel. I'm a college student. These women make it crystal clear they don't want you to talk to them in class, nobody wants to be there they just want to do their work and fuck off or talk to other girls.

No there's plenty of womanlets out there.

You should give up on women if you can't afford your own house/mortgage and mantain a savings account. If a woman finds you interesting, great try to make it work. Don't waste time going after women if you can't maintain your own life.

Find a woman that isn't a gold digger or cheating whore is the real challenge.