What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

What the fuck do we do about the balding epidemic plaguing young white males?

laugh

>tfw can't grow a beard but have strong hair genetics

Even my papa has a full fucking head of hair.

Gottem

tell them, "stop beating off all the time, drink water, exercise, and if you're still desperate: become test subjects for new medical trials on hair regeneration"

get rich and ask musk for the guy who did his job.

idk shave your head? Get a cool scalp tattoo.

>Swedish on dad's side, Swedish/Italian on mom's side

Patchy beard, but at least I have a full head of ridiculously dense, curly black hair.

>which hair gel is the most red-pilled?
>Sorry I'm late. I was having a hair crisis.
>Thank you for cutting my hair. Here is $20 + tip.
Day of the buzzcut coming for you pretty boys of fighting age.

Masturbation doesn't correlate with hair loss at all but you should stop doing it anyway

Seriously, why is it so prevalent? When I was in college I never saw another bald guy my age. When I had to take an evening course for work this past spring however, I saw a bunch of hairlets. I thought the surge if soy in Gen Z's diets would halt baldness, if anything.

You need to rub some cultural enriched semen in your scalp

You're either a viking or you get the cut.

Just wear a wig, baldy

Hairless, when will they learn?

Hairlets *
Fucking phone posting.

>tfw can't grow a beard and balding and going gray at 23

delete this :(

Same here, can't grow hair anywhere other than my head. Guess it's better than being a hairy bald virgin like half of Sup Forums though.

Zinc deficiency

>losing hair is a sign of high testosterone
>epidemic

Im bald but my beard grows fast as fuck. 5 o'clock shadow in 30 minutes. Made the military goddamned hell. I would have to carry a fucking mach3 and shave dry in front of every officer on the goddamned post. Only made it worse too. Not black so they wouldnt give me a nigger no shaving profile.

Actually beating off releases a surge of DHT (useless hormone that causes baldness if you're genetically predisposed to it). So to say it has no correlation is ignorant.

You must lift. It's the only way. Then commit head suicide and shave that shit like it was your idea rather than doing the Dr. Phil/ Costanza cut.

Normally only black dudes look cool with shaved heads. The only way white guys can pull off a shaved head is if they're ripped AF. It should also re-rout the excess testosterone from your noggin to your pecs and nuts which should give you the ability to glow in the dark, do advanced calculus, and communicate with Norse Pagan gods.

Shave your head and go outside, OP, you should see your yellow Hummer and an assault rifle of your choice waiting for you.

>>Men's hair
Who fucking cares?

Stop being a women.

You only care that you're going bald because women don't like it.

Since when did Sup Forums care about women?

Stop being degenerate.

Most non degenerates I know have hair which is thick as fuck

Provide a source or it's just bro science

So basically you're a woman

>Swedish
>black hair
ok Muhammad

>(((a full head of ridiculously dense, curly black hair.)))

idk being a low test beta vs. being a hairy bald virgin is a toss-up in my book

1. Never eat undercooked or shiny egg whites (avidin binds to biotin 4-1 ratio)

2. Stop drinking alcohol (increases aromatase conversion rate)

5. Eat more cruciferous vegetables (asparagus & Brussels sprouts best)

These things counteract anyone who has naturally high aromatase levels.

The tendency for high aromatase come me from the HOX-47 sequence in the X chromosome.

So "your moms dad" is generally true.

>tfw my granddad still has a full head of hair

Grand old chap. He runs across the road rather than wait for the lights.

NO, I care because I take pride in how I look and I'm fucking ugly. Probably a 4/5 out of a 10. I'll drop to a 3 or 4 bald. I actually want to commit suicide because I'm balding.

Hope to god you have good facial genetics and a strong 6'2 body.
Otherwise rip

It's nature's way of telling us white men are finished

This.
Once I start going bald, I'm taking massive doses of tren. Only think stopping me from doing it now is the fear of balding

Lack of zinc intake. Men are eating less red meat, spinach, and mushrooms which means balding at a younger age.

You're all extremely welcome af

came here to say this. it's a rather feminine thing to put so much concern into how pretty you look. to be noted, however, this doesn't mean one shouldn't be concerned with lifting/exercise, because, fundamentally, that should be a matter of strength

Weed. Weeders always have a retrained hairline

>thinking you can't get laid without hair

> be me
> turn 30
> fat, single
> start lifting
> buy assault rifle
> go to buy a yellow hummer h3
> stop and reflect

shit, I'm a meme

Can you spare some for me?

Reminder that women actually like balding, slightly overweight men. It reminds them of their fathers. Science proves this shit.

Then again, we all know who she be fucking on the side LUL

Cruciferous veggies are so useful due to DIM & I3C

I am going to shoot test straight up my bum cheek until I turn completely hairless

Yeah but thats why I only go for girls with buff dads.

It has evolutionary fitness.

Don't worry about it.

I'm balding and have alot of body hair but can't grow a beard. my dad cant grow a beard either so im just going to take propecia

I have a full head of hair and can grow a thick beard.

If you dont have the above, you are either non white or low t.

The most physically alpha niggers on earth are bald/balding. It's a sign of high test

I don't honestly know. I haven't really noticed a trend, is this a thing?
I have a full and extremely thick head of hair, I've also had facial hair starting in high school so now I keep a full groomed heard because shaving is a waist of time.
Shave your head or something.

Im quite lucky im 26 still have thick hair
Front defiantly has receded though,

Weak beard very patchy

Shame acne destroyed my skin though

>implying it's somethig new

>high test
>work out
>lift
>eat right
>temples starting to recede
What do? I’m not really “balding” like guy in OP, but my hairline is receding. I’m only 23.

Stay away from that Propecia shit. Seriously. You'll go impotent.

Put that spare testosterone to use and impregnate some women.

Take steroids now. You'll end up bald either way, might as well be big.

It's ok goy...nothing to worry about....just keep using ((SHAMpoos)) and ((conditioners))....

If that doesn't cure your problem, I have some nice pills you can take to re-grow your hair.

stop giving a fuck about men with high testosterone?
Stop giving a fuck about Jewish beauty standards?
stop giving a fuck about hair... as a man.

Stop acting like a woman.

Fuck shill thread/

>poorfags can't afford a hair transplant
had 1500 hairs from the back of my head put onto the scalp. lifting in the mean time and thinking of doing another 1500 eventually. no scarring either because it was done with a machine that plucks it out and not a scalpel like it used to be.

get a fucking job if you dont want to bald

Caucasian males all get receding hairlines, usually in their early 20s.. All of them. It's just a part of aging. Even people who never go bald get what you have.

There's a chance that you will be fucked for life, but I took the chance and it's working just fine for me.

we encourage the new style

>head full of hair at 29
>strong beard game that compensates perfectly a disappointing chin
>hairy, bearly body

Sometimes I wish I was a fag considering all the gays mirin' my natural manliness. A good chunk of women seem to prefer unthreatening, numale looking wimps.

Tbh the guy in OPs pic isn't 'balding' a lot of Europeans have the 'm' hairline in different shapes and sizes that you will see developing when they are younger, as the head grows the scalp stretches and it becomes more pronounced. Dumb cunts.

Enjoy your full head of patchy hair and your 5 inch weiner

anyone have experience with rogaine? derm recommended it to me because receding temples..idk if it's doing anything and it's expensive as shit (she said it would take like 8 months to notice a difference kek) i'm fine with being bald at like 30 but 20 is just cruel ;')

RepliCell. Look into it

This.
>let me just scald my head for 30 min with a bunch of hot metallic fluoride water!
>think I'll wash up with a little bit of sodium chloride and propylene glycol!
>great, now to vigorously towel dry my hair!
>wtf I-I can't b-be balding ;_;

>implying women know the difference

How much was that and how long was the operation?

drugs, use Fin

I started balding 2yrs ago, started on 0.5mg Fin per day, buy the shit cheap on the internet - 200 1mg tabs for 80 bucks. Lasts over a year.

No more balding. Hair grew back. No side effects. Have massive hair like Trump now. And it even prevents cancer.

>bombarding your body with jewish meds

good goy, try finasteride too!

What kind of shampoo do you suggest I use then. All natural shit?

>takes anons advice
>massive fucking gains
>marries solid 10/10
>3 years later you find out your infertile
>crushed
>dick stops working, erectile dysfunction confirmed
>wife is unhappy, definitely getting BLACKED
>marriage ends, still bald.

DHT isn't useless. It gives you masculine features.

Laugh at the baldlets everyone. Look down and laugh.

Seems sketchy.

not true, btw

>he thinks he needs shampoo
user, you don't need all the things they're trying to sell you. You need to maintain the natural oils in your hair. Eat lots of nuts, beans, fruit and eggs too.