Wtf happened to /pol ?

I have never seen so much fucking shill threads, demoralizing threads, and leftists raiding like i'm seeing right now.
I remember during the Trump Campaign Arc ( literally the best time i've ever fucking had in a long time ) there were nothing but pro-white, natsoc, and libertarian breads here advocating for White Interests and up to date news about anything having to do with happenings going on in our countries.
I remember when whites from different countries all got along with each other.
I remember when Anglo-Sphere posters and Europe posters all got along.
Now all I ever see is infighting between us, dissing each other, putting each other down.

Honestly I fucking miss the Trump Arc.
I miss logging into /pol and reading comfy breads about Christianity, Wn, NatSoc, etc.
I miss coming here during the HWNDU ARC and laughing at the stupid shit /ourguys/ would pull on the stream.
I miss shitposting and pissing of the lefty scum.
I miss redpilling people and the countless nationalist and pro-hitler videos that would get put out each day on jewtube.
Now I don't even feel like coming in here because I feel it will just demoralize me and I can't stand all of the fucking shill threads and slide threads being posted here.

God fucking dammit I want things to actually fucking change and for our movement to keep going forward.
I want all of these kike paid shills to fuck off and go back to being basement-dwelling worthless human garbage.
Does anyone here also feel the same?
>inb4 /r9k/
fuck off faggots all boards have been flooded with shills and I feel /pol is the last one we have.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640508
psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201004/your-pain-my-gain
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322309007628
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jidf has moved back to Sup Forums from reddit. ADL's online trolls just launched and we were announced as their number one target. Leftypol's discord is becoming very active in coordinating raids. Soros gave 18 billion to help fund open borders and online shilling to promote race mixing and open borders. You got multiple leftist shill groups attacking at the same time.

During the election we had a goal, now we have a destination but no clear path. To unite the people here, we must have a clear cut way to achieve our objective.

Too much publicity and accessibility, people aren't afraid to go on pol or tell other people they go on pol

Sup Forums was always undermined by jews. They gave you time to embolden when they needed you to, and now they feed you your next narrative. You're a vain, weak-willed faggot who lost all your support. You sold this country because you have no idea what the truth is.

Oh fuck off, how naive are you to think Trump gives a fuck about white people when he's Jewish?

Oh and shill culture has taken hold due to the whole election thing, for every shill there is equal and opposing counter shill and it spiraled out of control

I fucking hate them so much user.
I literally hate the fucking kikes with so much rage and fury.
A burning inferno I consuming my heart.
I get so fucking pissed off that I can't do shit to help my people.
I can't open their fucking eyes and see that what they are doing is committing racial suicide and ethnocide.
They are saying fuck you to their ancestors and to their children.
How can any white parent advocate against the interests of their own people? Especially their own children?
They fucking chose a subhuman nonwhite savage over their own fucking flesh and blood.
How the fuck can this happen? Where is their fucking racial pride and glory? Where the fuck is their anger ? Where is their soul and spirit?

I just don't understand how a white person can be a fucking leftist liberal race-traitor. And we only see this behavior within the white race.
Other races work as a collective and support each other. Meanwhile we are fighting amongst our own people and foreigners.

>They fucking chose a subhuman nonwhite savage over their own fucking flesh and blood.
How the fuck can this happen? Where is their fucking racial pride and glory? Where the fuck is their anger ? Where is their soul and spirit?

Whites have the highest oxytocin levels of any race, your phenotype is predisposed to cause variances and strife if there is none. Oxytocin is increased by higher estrogen levels in the body, ocytocin causes Schadenfreude. Schadenfreude (/ˈʃɑːdənfrɔJdə/; German: [ˈʃaːdn̩ˌfʁɔʏ̯də] (About this sound listen); lit. 'harm-joy') is the experience of pleasure, joy, or self-satisfaction that comes from learning of or witnessing the troubles, failures, or humiliation of another. You've gotten tricked twice into two world wars, brother wars due to pride and faggotry.

Admit it, You've worshiped satan for 1400 years and need to be purged for the betterment of humanity.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19640508
psychologytoday.com/blog/you-illuminated/201004/your-pain-my-gain
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006322309007628

Fucking shit, so what can we do?
Can we go up against 18 Billion Dollars of shilling and slide threads?
What if /pol get's shut down?
I honestly don't have any idea why /pol has not been shut down.

But where are the right-wingers on /pol?
All I see now are leftists and kikes.
Did right-wingers stop coming on here ?
I can't scroll down the fucking home page without seeing a fucking leftist thread or a MUH DICK thread.

So what do we focus on right now?
We United during the Trump Arc because it was a short term goal we had to achieve.
But where do we focus our movement from here on out ?
And now we have new e-celebs coming out each day and they are shill-pilling normies and some are mostly fucking alt-lite so they are shill pilling even more normies.
It's frustrating

how is this shit my fault ?

Instead of calling out the jews, you should have been calling them fake jews, impostors. You would've gotten your answers in time. But again, this place is under their control.

But we never flooded our nations with nonwhites before 1945.
We were always a homogenous people as were our nations.
Something is happening to us, but I don't know what.
You cannot replace thousands of years of biological instinct with a few decades of Cultural Marxism.
How can this be ?

I know they are fake jews.
So what do I call them instead? khazars ?

Yes and no, they're the leaders of the Idumean empire. They're the edomites of the bible, but unfortunately, so are you.