7 transgender politicians elected in the past few weeks

7 transgender politicians elected in the past few weeks
>So what? Just virtue signalling, won't happen again!

Youth being brainwashed by schools and transgender demons all across the United States, and not a peep from Trump's administration on the moral decay permeating American society.

The collapse cums. Burn it all and try again.

A psychologically disturbed person who's being exploited by demonic entities. The brain is a receiver of consciousness, when it malfunctions, it becomes susceptible for such entities.

God help us...

>God help us...
God was never with you in the first place.

I feel like I'm living in 40k except there is no god emperor of mankind

There are gods, and there is God.

The parliament recently passed new progressive laws on gender identity in my country. I'm scared anons.

Just fuck my Earth up, senpai

>MFW W40K is real

My God!!
Where is Daddy Hitler when you needed him the most!.

God was never with you in the first place.

This guy gets it

think again friend

What are you talking about?

This is all part and parcel of diversity and being on the right side of history.

The only good thing about realising you're living in 40k is that a holy crusade is about to begin against the heretical and corrupt.

pft the only thing that is heretical is you trying to stop this lovely couple.

What are you? some sort of racist bigot?

Ill bet you have a problem with people blowing dogs too

It's a fascisnating concept though. A reality where you either basically die an athiest death, or get eaten by god's.

Hell, just imagine that as a religion in modern times, it's something that could actually birth out of euro athiesm if religion/god = evil kept getting pushed. A humanity they sees itself constantly struggling to survive against a horrid fate.

sodom & gomorrah is here
and will be surpassed
exceedingly

Hail Satan!

All of 40k is true, we are the eldar, destroying ourselves and breeding Slaanesh as a new entity

This is a massive problem, american influence has become so toxic that its not even compatible with life anymore

you kids better start holding this trump guy accountable for all the shit he's not doing. otherwise, you're no better than the stupid niggers that let obama fuck them over only to cry about it what they "didn't get" AFTER he was already termed out and gone.
HOLD HIS FEET TO THE FIRE!!!
he's surrounded by kikes, you all know this. he's not going to "lead" he's only going to parrot whatever is the loudest. you see how he's kinda dialed back on what got him elected and satarted ramping up the kike-bulshit-agenda AGAIN.
YOU meme'd him IN, now you gotta MAINTAIN HIM. otherwise your kids will be the one's on OP's pic. NOT KIDDING.

Nice try

She's going to be moved around so much because the parents will never accept it is not environmental factors making her want to do girl stuff