MUTT SLIDE THREADS

STOP THIS FUCKING MEME
IT ISNT im sick of these memes, they suck and arent funny
why do you make these threads? FUCK you on behalf of /ptg/ and all real americans who aren't shills.
when they say '56% white", they don't mean the white people are only 56" white overall but really mean whites are 56% OVERALL part of the population. those 56% are still 100% white.
also, inb4 "white Hispanic", hispanic isn't a race. if someone is a white hispanic, they are fully white but had spanish DNA, NOT MEXICAN.
This meme is making me so mad right now that I'm going to quit browsing Sup Forums until it subsides (IGNORE IT, and it goes away), or the mods have enough of this god damn shit and ban you for your divide and concur shit.

t.Jamal Gonzales

Someone cannot handle the bantz

Burgers calling everybody not white but when they get some banter back instantly start crying about it

Kek. Coming from a country of people that look like pic related.
It’s rare that a mutt would look better than a white person, but it’s a sobering reminder that not all white is beautiful. Countries like yours should be left out of the gene pool.

Americans are the most buttblasted posters on here, you have become worse than the germans. Always shitting on other countries for being invaded by muslims or non-white and crying about muh shills and muh slide threads when people make fun of you.

These memes are literally just the epic butthurt of a few snowniggers that were eternally assblasted by American exceptionalism.
Now instead of having to have any defense of their dirt countries they just post a mongrel meme.

I agree that this meme is a manifestation of asspain from snowniggers from Sup Forums, but people should stop getting angry and start to ignore the posters. The meme will die out eventually. The only thing that is funny about it is the reactions you get for posting it.

That's the whole reason why I'm even posting anti-Murifat memes in the first place.

>t. American mongrel "hiding" behind shitty reddit meme flag
Cry more you sad little poofta.

fuck off australians are not even white wtf praise kek

China is now the most powerful economy on the planet.

Shut up tubby, go make Shlomo a sandwich.

>he will FUCKIN SMASH SOME LEB.
>EVERY TIME.
DAS ROIGHT MUTT BOI

>dhur country coming mutt don't loor better dan wyte persan duhur!

>"The meme will die out eventually"

Strongly doubt it, it's equally as funny as "the happy merchant" and "Alberto Barbosa".

This meme will never die out because mudblood Americans will never stop making arrogant statements.

>the white people are only 56"
That's 4ft 8". Americans confirmed for literal goblins

>Dhur butthurt snowniggers dhur America is da best, Ecepshinalisizm

No my sharting friend both individually and as a nation you are abominalble mutts

Exceptionally fat and mixed race!

> FUCK you on behalf of /ptg/ and all real americans who aren't shills.

>And you have a Kekistani flag.

Fuck off Sup Forums, KEK knows that us americans are the only hope of the white race MAGA

>t.Achmed

I love how Americunts are triggered by this. The best meme I've seen in quite some time.

As long as America is black and the average american a mutt this meme shall never perish from the earth

I love how simple stating a percentage gets them all booty blasted

>We duh savors of da wyte rice! MAGA

>divide and concur

ha

Oh my sweet sharting Amerimutt

We were never united with the Americans.

sure thing abdullah

ok muhammad

nice going ahmed

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN

Mer'shart redditor threatens to leave.
Oh no...

whiter than you ping, go eat dogs lmao

@148667328 (no (you) for (((you))) )
Hhahaaha u r dumb n gay. American mongrel.

>meme flag.
This thread was made in order to collect data on whether the current shill posting is working or now. It's not.

I fucking hate this meme desu. Sup Forums is an American board first and foremost, for white nationalists. NOT for european cucks and sandniggers. Yet here you are, questioning my whiteness. Well guess what? We own you. You're nothing.

Or not*

Back to the depths of hell you flabby demon mutt

Fuck off it’s funny

Quit getting butt hurt OP, this shit is fucking hilarious! I've been having a blast watching the different intricate designs put into some of these drawings, and the butthurt replies are even funnier. Keep 'em coming Yuropoors, this shit is great.
LOL,

>It's not working
>posts an American goblin

you are an embarrassment to the white race

Hahaha fuck the yanks!

LMFAO,

smash some leb, what the fuck does that even mean m9?

>@

>can't handle banter
OH NO OY VEY Sup Forums IS BEING MEAN TO AMERILARDS
How new are you?

stop making fun of me

What are the odds amerimutt is a shill operation? Started not long after soros dropped his 18b

lleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleelelelelelellleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleelelelelelelelelelelleleleleleeleeleeleeeleleeleleleleleeelelelelelelleeleleleleeleleleleleleleelleleleleleleeleleleleleleleleleeleelleleleleleleeleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleleelelellelele

Some of them are truly revolting, but a lot of them are funny if not particularly clever. Obviously the average American is not "56% white," just the overall demographics, but it is worthy of ridicule and outrage. I don't appreciate it when some people try to downplay their own problems by highlighting other countries since this is affecting everyone and should be addressed. In the past I've seen butthurt Germans and Frenchmen use this as a defense (w-well you're less white than us!), but that I haven't experienced that with this meme.

If you can't face the truth about American then you need to fuck off. Mulattoes are fucking ugly and racemixers should probably get the rope, and all of these people openly brag about their whiteness to other brown goblins. If you are half Mexican you are not "mostly white," you are an abomination.

agreed

hhgghhgrtttg

Kill yourself bud, stay on reddit

O SAY CAN YOU SHART, IN THE LOCAL WAL MART.
WHAT SO PROUDLY EXPELLED FROM ANUS LAST LEAKING
WHOSE BROAD STREAKS AND BROWN STAR THROUGH THE PERILOUS BLIGHT
O'ER THE AISLES WE WATCHED, SHIT GALLANTLY STREAMING
AND MUTTS NAPPY HAIR, NEGROES EVERYWHERE,
GAVE PROOF THAT OUR RACE IS 56% DISGRACE
O SAY DOES THAT SHITE SPANGLED BUMMER YET CUT
O'ER THE LAND OF THE SHART AND THE HOME OF THE MUTT

THIS

fucking eurocucks making stupid memes

MAGA PRAISE KEK

Kill yourself.

>Be 56%
>Talks about white race
Lmao, enjoy Jamal roaming the streets, I haven't seen a brown man in 3 days

>looool it doesn't bother me hahaha top bants

>those 56% are still 100% white
there is where you are wrong mutt. 50% of those whites are mixed mongrels as well but they identify as white.

>he does not find Snow Elves attractive

>on behalf of /ptg/

I can 100% say that anybody who posts in that general only came here last year.

That's fucking gold lol

kek

Whatever you say normalfag. /ptg/ or its original incarnation /tg/ has been around since 2015.

>this meme is a manifestation of asspain from snowniggers from Sup Forums
not really. Ive called burgers for mutts and mongrels for years now.
>The meme will die out eventually.
no it wont

op is falseflagging

its a leftypol meme btw

This is a TRUMP board, you don't like him cuck?

fuck off mario go help refugees lmao

hi soros

Both ZOG threads filled with redditors my newfag friend.

It's an Sup Forums meme.

Yeah, and its great.
Better than the ancrap shit we have to endure as forced memes here!

Your whiteness was dear to thee, I see. Know that it suffered greatly at the hands of his host. Who would have thought that one so small would endure so much racial corruption?

Finns are still honorary whites

I was with him from the moment he announced. You could tell he was going to win by listening to him, regardless of what other people said about it. He ran a great campaign and it was very fun, and I got to be consistently right about all of my predictions for like a whole year.

/ptg/ as it exists today is an extension of Reddit. It has no stated goal or shared motivations, and nothing is discussed.

Well yeah its not funny. It seems like a reddit thing.

tfw 56% but will always be richer than Yuropoors

The age of man is over...the time of the orc has come

>whiter than you Mohamed: the post

Suggestion: Let's make a mod for Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor and incorporate a bunch of mutt designs for the orcs. Instead of fight Bakwug the Abominable we'd be fighting Steven Gomez. Make the save points McDonalds, have various amerifat themed weapons and make the main character the 56 percent guy.

Retards in this thread can't tell this is bait. Show flag, op.

>The United States Census Bureau
>White: a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East, or North Africa
>the Middle East, or North Africa
the absolute state of the new world.

OC coming through

Le national debt of $19,8trillion

Show your flag cunt.

I'm American and I unironically MAGA
I also love these, kek and keep 'em coming

was meant as a reply to you instead of myself

Agreed, we all are guilty of doing this. Ignoring our own problems the second we see that another country has it slightly worse.

Should've noticed the bait earlier, but kys or go back to plebbit or your embassy on this board, /ptg/

> getting this triggered over someone not showing their flag

kek

Saved.

meme flag posters are worse than mudslimes. Kys

damn, that's low