BASED FUCKING JAPS

youtube.com/watch?v=yA6kXaraJLg

>japs are consistently the only non-whites willing to publicly drop huge redpills

THIS HAS RECONFIRMED MY SUSPICION THAT Sup Forums IS A JAPANESE CULTURE BOARD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vLgFfqohzDs
youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co&t=298s
youtube.com/watch?v=TPH9A7jnWcE
youtube.com/watch?v=nVZdCG5J34I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Love this guy

Let's keep animeland safe.

he has another video where he goes full GAIJIN FUCK OFF if you intend to go to japan just to get laid

haha, this guy's great

pretty good video
youtube.com/watch?v=vLgFfqohzDs

Make Anime Great Again

>just like not all black people are violent
>even though the crime rate is pretty high in the US...

Doraemon raised him well, subtly dropping all those redpills when he was a kid.

this is a swisstian board famalam.

The idea of Arabs in Japan is just so ridiculous. It's on the other side of the world. Would it not be easier for them to migrate to a central asian country like Uzbekistan or Turkmenistan where Islam is practiced by a majority of the population?
That these migrations are about economics is so transparent.

youtube.com/watch?v=ljPTcUMT4co&t=298s

japan is truly our greatest ally

While others partied, I trained in the katana. I will defend Japan from the mudslimes. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Test

>1:57
>"But in Japan, many people are ignorant and just don't know about Islam part of the reason is we haven't got big terror incident in Japan so far.

Sometimes knowing why you don't know something is all you really need to know.

Fucking love this guy.

>DIS IS JUSS FORROWING THA RUUUU
>YUU ARE NAHT A SPESHU GUEST IN JAPAHN

Is this peak asian?

-BRUTAL HONESTY-

polite kebab removal
truly legendary

No Jews, no big terror incidents.

Arabs are closer to Japan than the US.

upboat

he really nailed it, hit me right on the feels at the end, nips have dealt with marxism before and had very little tolerance for it... wonder if he'll do one about the "globalist elites" next

and they're rude
they really expect japan to convert to their crappy religion?
youtube.com/watch?v=TPH9A7jnWcE

They shouldn't be here either, but Europe is what I had in mind. Also culturally you could probably say Islam and Christianity are at least somewhat related compared to Islam and Shinto, Zen Buddhism, etc., which are almost alien to one another.

>DRUMPF visits Japan
>THIS RACIST SHIT STARTS HAPPENING

the jap and sk leaders absolutely loved trump

ayup
We've really outdone ourselves with Trump-kun

Despite the second half where he tries to find reasons to ultimately let muslims in, it seems obvious he's saying, "listen, I know you're not all bad. I get it, I really do. But if you don't want to be japanese first and foremost.... just fuck right off."

Seems based to me. Goofy as fuck accent though, would have just prefered subtitles.

one day

This guy is a total cuck. Basically all his videos is "come to Japan fuck our women". He wants multicultural Japan.

Try to be centrist like this guy.

He also hates Trump and nationalists.

Arabs make up only 25% of Muslims, the majority are Black and Asian

Yeah, I can see why. Most of them like to spout rhetorics rather than having a rational discussion. But he must hate PC retards for the same reason

that's GATE right?
the author is pretty based.

youtube.com/watch?v=nVZdCG5J34I
BRACK PREOPLE ROOK RIKE MONKEYS

His other video about what japanese think about foreign cosplayers was intriguing. All the japanese he spoke to don't mind foreigners appreciating their culture, only the white cuck he spoke to had a problem with "weeaboos."

If mudslimes think they have the right to invade japan, then it's even more important that weebs migrate to japan to keep its culture preserved. I'm selling all my shit to live near sapporo when I can speak fluent japanese.