Today's the day.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Cantwell
youtu.be/GHzGeW5j2zk
radicalagenda.com/2017/11/08/live-seg-ep-019-blue-pill-merchant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>yfw his case doesn't get dismissed
>yfw goes to trial, but has to spend another 8 months in jail
>yfw he gets 60 years in prison, eligible for parole after 25, for pepper spray in self defense, because they have to make an example of someone, and the jury is 4/5ths black.
I'm still not over losing Shkreli. I listened to his shit every day. Kinda shook me, that 2 my most listened podcasters are in prison now, both possibly for decades. Is cantwell doesn't get it dismissed, he's fucked. Just in the very least that he'll be in prison for years as the trial is done, since bail was denied.

HE ASKED FOR IT AND HE GOT IT

Who's this? Some neo-nazi strawman the liberals prop up today for some sort of "trial of the 'alt-right"?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Cantwell

This is what the normies get by googling his name.

This is what (((they))) teach the mass

The narrative is out of our hands' brothers.

Well elected a president, now guess what comes up next?

This will be not only our most difficult endeavor so far but also the most important

It’s Cantwell. While I was never really that much of a fan, the charges they have him on are absolute bullshit (he pepper sprayed some communist who was tying to punch him) and the Jew-dicial system are trying to make an example of him.

The guy you've seen pictures of him pepper spraying?
NOT the guy who's sueing him. Neither of the guys. Both are mentally ill and fucking liars. We have video of the whole event, I've seen it myself. He doesn't engage with either of them, barely even comes close, from the time he joins the fight until he's taken out.
If there's an ounce of justice in the world he'll be free.
Even the nigger with the flamethrower got bail for fucks sake, these commies in office are ridiculous. Maybe it's time, boys.

Good, honestly it's better then becoming compliant which is what I kinda feared was would happen to the American Right with a Trump win.

Hi Chris

No more BBC for him, when he get out of the bin.

Not him, unfortunately. Though I am from New Hampshire like he is.
He'd be a right dipshit to risk surfing the chans on a cell phone the night before his hearing.
Also check'd.

We must give him our energy. Raise your arm! You know at which angle!

Guy is fucked. Virginia has a law that if you pepper spray someone and some of that spray lands on a person nearby it's a felony or something. That's why the guy he pepper sprayed is not suing because that guy attacked him but his friend who was beside him is.

They are gonna make an example of him for having too much fun on VICE.

The only good part is that it might wake up some of those left libertarian folks in New Hampshire.

they gotta give him bail though, the guy who tried to assassinate rand paul was given cheap bail

Glad to see its your first day in the pro-white movement.

The free state project fuckers will remain ambivalent and continue to advocate tranny bathrooms, marijuanas, and anal sex as the pillars of freedom.

Please donate to the 1433 rescue fund, goyfundme, or Hatreon campaigns.

You near concord, m8?

Nope, they will threat to society because he talked to weev about genociding Jews and Africans. They're gonna play that. Bet weev is having a good old laugh at CIA HQ.

Not living there currently (visiting Gilford soon to see the folks, though)
Grew up in a small town in the middle of bumfuck nowhere called Wilton. That's near Milford, which is near Nashua.

I've probably been there by accident. I can't say getting lost because it's not that hard to find yourself in the state that's the size of the Netherlands.

Ha, yeah. There are certainly quite a few out-of-the-way places, though. Used to ride around at night with a girlfriend and hang out in cemeteries, you find some weird shit if you just wander.
Once found a one-way dead end road. How the fuck does that make any sense?
But back to the topic at hand. You guys think we'll have any streams of the antifa cunts who are planning to show and harass his witnesses?

Fuck this guy.
He showed how much of a bitch he was.
He will be made an example of.
He will continue to not drop the soap.

Greg Johnson made a good point about this on his last podcast. Said people shouldn't larp as if it is the Weimar republic yet, because the Weimar republic was weak and unable to imprison people, whereas the us government is stronger than ever.

? he was already denied bail, and has been in prison for almost 3 months. They said he was a potential violent threat. He was originally given bail, but it was revoked on appeal.

You'd have the same reaction if mental patients accused you of the same thing, given the meme flag.

>grindr Greg
Also there wasn't a technological police state in the Weimar Republic.

Thanks in no part to the prosecutor essentially judge shopping.

I just want to hear that particular caller from 845 again. You know who I'm talking about.

Some of our guys will probably have a periscope, of not some antifa lunatic.

Fuck Albermarle commies man

Fuck off faggot. You're fucking pathetic. He's going to go to prison for life for pepper spraying some faggot during a protest. You think that's just? Or fair?

who cares this guy is a fucking fag. How does he even host his little program from jail? He acts all tough "kike this" "kike that" yet he's a little bitch who balled his eyes out. He reeks of fed too. Its faggs like him that make white people look like retards. Its not okay to be this fagg

Yet another kid on the internet trying to be edgy.

Huh? It's only Thursday. Nothing to get excited over.

>feds get put in cages

Release this man, cuckhold police!
youtu.be/GHzGeW5j2zk

Even Hitler had a similar breakdown after the failed Putsch. It wasn't the best move to post the video, but he is still /ourguy/

Alright, night work over, time to sleep! Have a final bump.
Hope I won't sleep through all the action.

The Crying Nazi.

All my energy to St. Cantwell. Release him, you foul demons. The Lord protects him from your wicked ways and your devilish trickery. Amen.

>Who's this?
kys

He's not "from" New Hampshire. He's from New York (Long Island?). He lives in New Hampshire and has had difficulty assimilating (understatement).

He has a female judge and it seems that people in high places are gunning for him and want to make an example of him. He's fucked.

LOCK HIM UP LOCK ALL YOU RACIST FUCKS UP I HOPE HE GETS RAPED IN PRISON

I think most of the FSP types are complete faggots that go around in tinkerbell outfits putting change in parking meters thinking they are sticking it to the man or someshit

I will infiltrate f guianna. Give me a date to contact france.

He's objectively correct though. Emily Gorsenski and Christopher Goad, his accusers, harassed him in a parking lot while he told them to fuck off. There's video of this, but the bond judge didn't find it relevant of course.

Simple. He calls people, they record it, and put it on his website. It's really not that difficult.

Of course it's difficult to assimilate as he chose a liberal hellhole (Keene) which is on the border to another liberal hellhole (Vermont).

He was kicked out of the FSP due to his Copblock antics. If Ian Freeman is an example of the FSP, I can see why I'd want to put a little distance between.

Charlottesville, not albemarle. They just share a jail

This quote is hilarious in hindsight

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Cantwell
>Cantwell has also expressed admiration for political commentator Tucker Carlson, who, Cantwell says, "is basically telling white America to prepare for war as directly as he can get away with while remaining on Fox News. I couldn't agree with him more, and if he tells me to pick up a gun, I'm doing it."[43]
good job you bald cunt

What are you talking about? David Duke and the Stormfront Radio crew admire Tucker all the time.

k keep me posted

Today is the day you start taking Ritalin?

Fuck you and fuck that gun waving faggot. Guy's a fucking FBI plant. How fucking dumb do you have to be to wave dozens or weapons FOR FUCKING CANCER CALLED VICE??

I don't think he'll get thrown in jail, but I'd bet money he's going to go to trial and then it'll be dismissed.

His last podcast before his hearing, about 15 minutes long (from his own website):

radicalagenda.com/2017/11/08/live-seg-ep-019-blue-pill-merchant/

S T R A W M A N
T
R
A
W
M
A
N

He needs to tone it down a notch or two until his legal troubles are over. After that he can go full 1488.