CBTS #170 Authentication Edition

PUSH THE MEMES (ones that ask questions +++ provide answers)

2. Stay focused. ALWAYS IGNORE SLIDERS (don't add to the post limit unnecessarily!)

3. "FOXTROT-FOXTROT" means there **is** currently a happening.

4. This thread's purpose is to log events during the next few days so that when the storm is over we can point to what is recorded here to help us understand the various timelines. The goal is to have an ever increasing quality of info ITT.

NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW: mobile.twitter.com/THEWH17ERABB17

ENDGAME IMPORTANT →

>military anons are focused.

>Quick Reminder: PLEASE SAVE AND ARCHIVE IMPORTANT INFORMATION. SAVING TO AN OFFLINE DEVICE IS PREFERABLE

Updated Summary → # → #

Big picture: i.imglnx.com/w0WJvG.png

Text: qanon.000webhostapp.com/ (Updated, can download CSV on page)

Updated Answers: archive.fo/hSUJN
Alternate (non-google) Answers: app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
Backup: pastebin.com/cUrSr54y

CBTS RD: dystopiausa.com/storm-week-4-cresting-sticky-post/
Saudi Arabia RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/926939400990113792
HRC Indictment RD: twitter.com/Imperator_Rex3/status/927699093685641216
Breadcrumbs info dump: archive.is/aaWPu

NEW Q on FB, Google, Twit - pasteboard.co/GSNvFoQ.png

Links #1- #123: pastebin.com/kGQ8FGHt (needs to be updated as of #130)

#161 → #162 →

#163 → #164 →

#165 → #166 →

#167 → #168 →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q57BhKcbXHo
youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200864/Saudi-princess-facing-death-penalty-adultery-given-secret-UK-asylum.html&ved=0ahUKEwig0Z-dibHXAhUF4GMKHUqmBS8QFgiHAjAd&usg=AOvVaw3pRtnm6adBE5j9tAQOj1YR
google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/princess/reflect/harvard.html&ved=0ahUKEwig0Z-dibHXAhUF4GMKHUqmBS8QFgj7ATAc&usg=AOvVaw0gvsccTnYammfInYLAuiND
ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rss_outside.pl
youtu.be/jxiT30N6ti4
youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

halping

Post on authentication

Can we cut this bullshit already? The whole world is laughing at your conspiratards...

If we add these What do we delete? No space in the op.

what so you guys want the main contributors to verify themselves with an image? how is that going to work?

I say YES. Only people we trust and are giving us trusted (proven) pills.

>humble acolyte
youtube.com/watch?v=Q57BhKcbXHo

i doubt you'd even need that. just start using associated word games. the assumed tay.i will probably not adapt fast enough.

Now you guys are trying to de-anonymize Sup Forums... give me a break. I bet this whole thing was started by CTR to subvert us. Time to flush out the rats. Shut these threads down.

Also this - need input guys ---

Not sure if LARP but this user reckons you can see the people in the sealed indictments

Authentication +++

GOYS IM OUT BAKING. SOMEOME TAKE OVER

****THREAD THEME AND ESOTERIC BS AHEAD***

FIRSTLY, IVE BEEN HERE FOR DAYS, AND IDGAF WHAT ANYONE SAYS, PIC RELATED IS A DOG WHISTLE TO US THAT "Q" IS A CONGLOMERATE OF THESE MOTHERFUCKERS. Q SAID "NOTHING IS RANDOM" etc.

We win.

Now, for tasty tunes and metaphysics:

i fancy my Being (yhvh) as an esoteric transmuter, i enjoy finding lyrics in songs and transmuting them for the greater good of our people, for Light and Truth. Please, join me in listening to these songs i post in these threads. I believe if we are jamming to the same tune, the more in synch our Intention / Will will be

>"I don’t want no one to save me from myself
>I know that it’s my storm to tame

>I KNOW THAT ITS MY (OUR) STORM TO TAME
>I KNOW THAT ITS MY (OUR) STORM TO TAME

>Til the surface comes in reach
>Til the dark don’t feel too much like home
>Til the sand run through my fingers
>Til my heart and mind feel like my own
>Til the sky don’t seem so far, far away
>Just keep swimming baby"

The surface is within reach anons. God bless. Praise Kek. Praise Yeshua. Praise the prophets of old and praise God Almighty the Most High. LIFT EM UP!

youtu.be/nzEsET3zH8A

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.
That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts.
That hope always triumphs over experience. That laughter is the only cure for grief.
And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Q decides to post Trump's gameplan on a public board filled with virgins masturbating to anime. Makes you think doesn't it?

Alice in "Bloody Wonderland", Article. MUST READ. GOOGLE, 1ST RESULT.

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1200864/Saudi-princess-facing-death-penalty-adultery-given-secret-UK-asylum.html&ved=0ahUKEwig0Z-dibHXAhUF4GMKHUqmBS8QFgiHAjAd&usg=AOvVaw3pRtnm6adBE5j9tAQOj1YR

google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontline/shows/princess/reflect/harvard.html&ved=0ahUKEwig0Z-dibHXAhUF4GMKHUqmBS8QFgj7ATAc&usg=AOvVaw0gvsccTnYammfInYLAuiND

Now we know why DJT hit SA first. They are running scared and outing everyone.

THE IS RELEVANT. WE NEED TO EXPOSE THE QUEEN.

NOW.

MEME THIS MOVIE.

IT WAS THE LEVERAGE.

MEME THIS MOVIE.

IT HAD WEIGHT THEN, IT WILL RED PILL THEM IMMETDIATELY.

FAGGY AUTHENTICATION GOES HERE.

pic related is obamas daddy

Please note and confirm recent Q postings from
#161 #162 MOST RECENT SCREEN CAP HERE
Link to master list of all threads from 100 HERE

#163: #164: #165: #166:
#167: #168: #169:

Three figures
Room for one
Mercenaries?
Consider loyalty.
Potential overkill.
The crash - sift through the wreckage.
Why is this relevant?
Blood relation?
Who expected this?
You're close now
I'll call it in

4Q

I have shitposted here for years. I will continue to shitpost on Sup Forums for decades.

My greatest wish is that there is more I could do.

But as long as there is a board to shitpost on, I will continue to call you all faggots.

You fucking faggots.

++Where are the bumps on HRC?
++Why would anyone want to know that?
++How is laughing important?
++bump for newfags
+++
VV

im crap at riddles

TowerKeeper here death to bots

Has this thread been made at doublepol? Shills are going nuts. People need to focus.

weren't there Q questions pertaining to the queen?

You guys are completely mental? Do you really think Trump would go anywhere near Sup Forums? All his children except Barron are married or dating jews! Kusher prob has Sup Forums IP blocked on all Trump's phones and computers and routers.

I would, but I'm not that advanced yet. Don't know where all the dumps are, etc.. and don't want to fuck up anything that could be important.

specific movie references trick bots.

This is obama's real dad.

I'LL BAKE
WILL UPDATE MAIN POST

anyway, there was a thread a few months ago where people starting messing the system up by posting a term that was hotly contested, but innocuous if taken at face value at the end of their post.

Also, I think there is someone loosely monitoring if the thing goes haywire.

(dominos)

even infowars quotes things from Sup Forums and gives you all credit. lol

is this the final boss LARP

Yes...

Check 911, Bin Talal and GW Bush and help us out, faggot

Umm............

THIS.

CHECK TIME.

WHAT WAS THE COMFIRMATION, THAT MESSAGE WAS ONLY FOR US.

>Make Israel Jewish Again

++Why would Barron go anywhere?
++Where is Sup Forums?
++How easy is it for Barron to go there?
++Who whispers in Geopotus ear?
++Everyone always tries.
+++
VV

I LOVE YOU user

Are these the head command of the Ronald McDonald/McDiddle House?

Will I start researching them from the top?

Do I really really really hope I don't find anything horrible with these people?

Sheila Musolino
>Steven M. Ramirez
Jeffrey M. Davis
>Alex Dimitrief
Steve Easterbrook
>Jan Fields
Javier C. Goizueta
>Ginger Hardage
Alan A. Harris
>David C. Herman
Enrique Hernandez, Jr.
>Fred Huebner
Sheldon Lavin
>Mats Lederhausen
Andrew J. McKenna
>Grace Fung Oei
Theodore F. Perlman
>J. Christopher Reyes
Alex Rodriguez
>Eduardo Sanchez
Stuart E. Siegel
>Gay Simplot
Michelle M. Stephenson
>Wayne Stingley
James D. Watkins
>Adele Jamieson
Spero Droulias
>Stacey Bifero
Janet Burton
>Jennifer Blanchard Smith
Linda H. Dunham
>Audrey E. Evans
Don Lubin
>Edward Rensi
Paul D. Schrage
>Michael R. Quinlan

:D The truth is stranger than fiction. Why would anyone fucking care what we believe? People are out there in real life doing scientology for fucks sake.. so we can be in here talking about whatever stupid shit we want.

Advise to do it early as there's no space for new material ATM. God Speed.

I want to see these thread next week and the week after when NOTHING HAPPENS as usual... Mark my post.

trump did a 30 min AMA here during election, look it up.

So a quick recap.

Ronald McDonald Foundation +Invisible Bistro sells human meat of dead kids as a bioweapon PRIONS Kuru etc.

Three Mile island might go boom, because Pence might be a bad actor. False flag to distract from Indictments.

Benevolent AI + Pol Hivemind is stronger than the Chinese botnets at Shareblue.

Syrian CIA niggers Attack/false flagging a possibility according to Alex Jones.

North Korea is FAKE AND GAY. This is the tipping point to expose and meme.

>North Korea is FAKE AND GAY. This is the tipping point to expose and meme.

using +++ fucks with the bots programming. Only use on important post for greatest impact.

Sound about right guys?

done and done

I remember hearing about the inner album cover of Rolling Stones having cryptic messages like The Economist covers. Pic related. I remember in particular the surfer off California creating a wave near that nuke plant.

Remember q said we are safe.

This is from the US DC RSS court feeds. Some real techies working in our government.

Hey you, you're obviously samefagging. what a fucking clown.

probably a phone poster too.

(me)

NO!

Obama is Gladio B Manchurian candidate.
>why the fuck would Saudi pay for a African kid to go to collage ?

hell yes its is. even his recent speaches have been LITTERED LITTERED LITTERED with dog wistles. Im in finance and have been following since last week crazy shit one my own only to come here to tell people AND YOU GUYS ALREADY ON IT. Simply unbeleivable.
What can I do at this point? there is so much info I really just want to make a video about it.

I dont think anyone found the actual sealed cases. These are the case numbers to link to and the plantiff would be DOJ or similar.

Can someone repost the Pic from Q a few breads back? Of a bay or river and concrete?

nah, it's the indonesian guy

Please confirm how long you are baking.?
One brads or more..
Be sure to have an oven warming ...
All bakers, please keep visual identity now established.
It's basic comms and marketing 101.
You may not like the image, but it is now recognisable ... Continuity is the power of this thread.

so some of these might be declared states secrets i hear. no one will know.

ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/rss_outside.pl

GTFO MY THREAD u fucking memeflag doxx0r scum NYPA bitch og user mother fucker

it's in one of those

I checked the links out. Yes it's a legit link to court system filings for D.C.

This thread is mentioning it now: >

>Remember q said we are safe.
holy shit.

Q?

Can you tell us what you think Trump's been hinting at without our resources? What did your "gut" tell you was going on.

Might tell us where we are lagging behind in connecting the dots. Then we can reanalyze to all the questions.

checked

Would I be so embarassed if those people were actually Q?

Do I even want to know at this point?

If they get John, we should send him pics of whatever we're eating and ask if the prison grub is better

Exactly, what's the real message?

NK
THE GREAT DECEPTION

MIDDLE AMERICA WILL EAT IT UP

make the video

Well, everything they do, has to be done in secret, or they have to essentially LARP. Nothing is as it seems, we're in the matrix, niggas.

ya, lobster risotto

>>NEW TWITTER FOR MEMES, REV UP ACCOUNTS AND FOLLOW:
>Caution: This account is temporarily restricted.

they know

PUSSY

Have you got the top bread recipe ?

Keep the now established "brand" thread image.
It's a defence against slides, shills and shitposters.

straight up. We could have Assange send it.

epic if YUGE

youtu.be/jxiT30N6ti4 the world is a business mr. beale

>I think there is someone loosely monitoring if the thing goes haywire.

More than one someones.

Just for fun, watch 'demon magicians' on YouTube.. see if you can explain the shit. It is possible to summon dark entities, which is how these people work.. literally.. magic.

youtube.com/watch?v=O3YLneFhr60

Keep it up?

So these things are being generated, I assume. for what purpose? To discredit a website that has no credibility whatsoever?

Gas lighting?

What is the agenda behind the things? someone else poke at the thread and see if a related topic get picked up and discussed. Kinda interesting desu.

Baker.. I've found that you can't post the same op image. Alternate them between the one on top and this one (best I've got). Different file names is the key. God Speed.

It does not matter who or what Q is.
You have found ourselfs not only in one big rabbit hole but in a massive network of rabbit holes.
All the horrible things you have found since Thread 1 are merely the tip of the iceberg.
Keep digging.

When the anti-christ comes (or we find out who it is) he/she will likely perform magic to fool people into following him/her as the 'true' God.

How do you call attention to the cabal in thier own media? Say some shit just out of line enough for the media to frenzie? Pointing fingers....

It goes way back. He infiltraded the SPECTRE boat. We know the boat has been dripping woth kid blood.

A hotel deal too to set this up later. Trump "lost" strategically to get close.

Deep guys. Deep. Pic very related to child trafficking as well.

Can you track these boats?

There's ninjas in the desert.
Who trains them?
Where?
Mandalay Bay.
What's behind the door?
What's on the floor?
Everybody does the ________?
Q.

What is the first rule of Government spending?

Are you using it as a vector to derail their logic?

best time to test the system is night murrica time. I'm assuming it's west coast related.

Definitely real list of cases but I don't think anything sealed appears in the feed.

It's a freaking shill fest, 10/1. Idk what.

THIS user WILL BE BAKING
>THIS user WILL BE BAKING
THIS user WILL BE BAKING
>THIS user WILL BE BAKING

>What is the first rule of Government Spending?

Don't talk about Government Spending.
or?
Spend MORE?

I just saw "key" and the "U.P." assumed the middle guy might be named "Pitt" or something..

check your tldr autism, you fucking fucktard faggots. if you care about the security of the mission, give this graphic a read. i hope some of this proves useful to you faggots and may (((they))) choke, gag, and vomit on your /mememagic/

inquisitor out

godspeed patriots