Be honest Sup Forums, do you think he will be re-elected?

Be honest Sup Forums, do you think he will be re-elected?

He'll be elected for a third term.

Nope

I can almost guarantee it

>Looks at DNC frontbeach

Will be easily re-elected. There is a good saying for this as well for the Democrats:

"Never put all of your eggs on one candidate".

He will be lucky if he makes it to 2020 without being in an orange jump suit.

No slight intended, but what has he accomplished so far? Genuinely asking since I don't really follow American politics that closely, but know better than to ask Jewgle.

Gtfo obamaleaf

He ended TPP and that's about it as far as major campaign promises go. Legislatively he's done nothing.

im still wondering if he'll fight a civil war... he's close to the military and dems have been openly and disrespectfully seditious, in such extreme ways, to the point of killing people at churches and attempting to assassinating senators, that I'm still curious to see how far they're willing to go with their (((investigation))) shit. I don't think they're skilled enough, to pull off doing another Nixon, and he's basically just letting their kvetching and oy veying speak for itself, gather evidence until and if they go after his presidency itself. This fucked up world could still go any number of ways.

>ended TTIP
>saved the west from paris climate agreement (west pays 100 billion dollars gibs annually to africa and gives up total control of industry to UN)
> 1,074,000 jobs created (august census)
>stopped ombamas weapon support for jihadists in Syria
>bombed the shit out of isis in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan (tora bora moab)
>isis currently holding a string of a few villages along the euphrates, wont make it to new year.
>decreased the budget defecit with 102+ billion dollars (july census, dont know the current decrease, should be even better)
>mass deportations of illegals and criminals
>currently renegotiating nafta and chinese trade

thats what i got so far for his first year, things are looking pretty good, but im not murican so dont have the full scope.

not unless lots of people are in prison

Yeah, there's a tendency for your Presidents to get two terms (only Bush Snr in recent memory fucked that up) and the Democrats are doubling down on behavior that cost them the election, so the gap will probably grow a bit.

I didn't really know either, but checked the pastebin links about it in the trump general OP. Some of them means little to nothing for my yuropoor brain, but overall they sound pretty convincing. Check it if you have the time.

Yep, pretty much.

And its not like he hasn't tried to repeal Obamacare, build the wall and get the tax cuts in. Its the dirty fucking democrats and traitor Republicans blocking his every move.

As long as he keeps trying, doesn't shit on his base and doesnt make now massive U-turns... Trump 2020 is a certainty. Unless they impeach him for some bullshit, but that wont go down well at all.

Not if he doesnt get legislative accomplishments on the board like tax reform and infrastructure, as well as stop alienating moderates and independents.

what did obama actually accomplish for that matter?
it's just the first year, and he is more an more pushing towards getting the immigrants out.
he did undo most of obamacare, as he intended to do.

i think he is doing good so far given the challenges he has, almost everything he does gets cockblocked by the lefties.

his intent to kick everyone with protective status out has given me more confidence aswell

Two scoops, two terms.

Too early to say, the guy who predicts election results accurately believes he would probably lose right now. Unless Hillary ran again.
He also thinks Biden would have wiped the floor with him.

there has never been 4 in a row. it would truly be the test of power. bush sr. was "manufactured", so to speak, I think.

Former trump stopper, Not going to be honest here. We cant let him get the codes that unzip the space time fabric.

if he wants to run seriously like he did last year. why he would want to do this beyond a Punished Trump theory, I don't know.

it is wiser for him to hold off on any legislative accomplishments.
he can wait untill its closer to the election to do that in order to cement his position.
hes very much a machiavellian leader, dont underestimate his game

No.

There will be no need for elections.

Yes, easily. Notice the only faggots who claim otherwise are the mutt posting britbongs and leaf faggots.

yes

100%. His core supporters love him more every day. The conservatives and centrists who were sceptical of him, have been forced to respect him for his continual BTFOing of leftists. The Democrat party is in complete disarray, calling everyone Russian spies and electing trannies everywhere.

Re-election or election-changing riot

Nonsense. His base has not grown at all since the election.

This.
>God Emperor Trump Till Death Do Us Part

100%

More Jobs, More money, less taxes, 7% GDP, illegals GTFO, Wall, easy win

Doesn't need to. If he keeps his voters, he wins again. Elections tend to favour the incumbent.
If the dems can peel away the base, then he might lose.

Yes. If he can keep his base he will get re-elected. Hopefully the GOP will help him pass some actual laws so that at least he's done something to please his supporters.

this, like mr. dutch said a lot of his voters are loyal.
the leftist group however is getting more and more timid.
as long as he doesnt screw up he can get a second term.
it all depends on who hes going to go up against, which is always a big factor.

also if he gets a lot of the emergency status immigrants out thatll be some extra votes less for the left as most of them voted hillary.

>His base has not grown at all since the election.

It probably has, just difficult to tell because the mechanisms for observing community opinion have broken down (clearly nobody trusts pollsters anymore).

I'm willing to bet his support has increased simply because a lot of people rally around the status quo (which is now him). You can get distracted by the shrieking of the left, but they aren't as numerous as they are loud.

For example, in Australia if you read the press you'd assume there is widespread condemnation of our treatment of asylum seekers, but the politicians continue to treat them like some sort of infectious disease. They do this because they know it will win them the election. That indicates a rift between what the media says and what the community wants.

The democrats have only alienated the moderates. Most centrists will flow towards Trump if he hands out a tax reduction, reduces illegal immigration and invades

well you have a point there, as you noticed the polls were all off.
its the leftist hype that gets spun in the media again, which might be there undoing again.

most of them might not even like trump but vote just to not be in a leftist state.
this media spinning is actually good for trump if he again stays an underdog

You're basing that on... MSM polls? Just look at social media and YouTube. Dems are in complete disarray - people are angry about Bernie, corruption, etc. Trump supporters get lied about and smeared by MSM every single day, which just binds them closer together. Narrative that Trump will act random and crazy once elected is completely dead as he systematically attempts to implement his campaign promises. Anything he doesn't achieve he can say "I tried, but Dems and Republican traitors blocked me" - and he will be right. Leftist media and elites hate him more than ever - but they are a tiny minority and increasingly becoming a laughing stock amongst everyone.

just like his travel ban, on which 75% of the people might agree is a good idea, yet gets blocked by the 25%

he tried to fight it and made it known but lefties still kept undoing it.

Case in point of Trump sceptics: Stephen Crowder.
Before the election he bought into the narrative that Trump was an ineffective buffoon and was shilling hard for Cruz. Now while he won't pledge his undying allegiance to Trump, he has been forced to admit that Trump is doing a lot of great things and is happy to close ranks with Trump supporters to fight the hysterical left.

Isn‘t that good? I don‘t understand why Americans expect the executive branch to push legslation, that‘s usually the job of the parliament here.

You have a functioning government senpai

>yet gets blocked by the 25%

Less than that. It would be around 5% (for muslim total US population) and maybe 5-10% additional from all other groups. Majority of each non-Muslim ethnicity would have a preference for travel bans (people don't want to get killed randomly in public).

The reason you can't get it through is because that 5-10% have a lot of institutional power. Court nominations under Obama really titled the scales. One of his few achievements, the installation of fellow travellers into the federal courts. Everyone tries to get stuff like this done, but he was plugged into left wing legal circles so had a better pool of applicants to tap than, say, a Bush jnr (who didn't study law and appointed on advice).

He needs to pick up new voters. There won't be 6% third party voters next election.
Polls are more reliable than anecdotal evidence. They were actually skewed against Democrats in Virginia. And those Bernie supporters may hate Hillary, but they sure as hell hate Trump more, and they will turn out to vote against Trump.
>Narrative that Trump will act random and crazy once elected is completely dead as he systematically attempts to implement his campaign promises.
Bullshit. He has done EXACTLY that. Randomly insulting anybody who slights him, including senators who he needs to vote on his bills. His erratic behavior actively hurts his policy agenda.
>Anything he doesn't achieve he can say "I tried, but Dems and Republican traitors blocked me"
That doesn't work when you talk constantly about how you're the greatest negotiator of all time, and how easy it would be to pass it. Being an abrasive asshole to everyone in congress doesn't help him pass things.

While he still keeps his base from the last election, he will get a second term. With unemployment down he wouldn't have done anything to harm his base thus far.

The increased media assassinations wouldn't have changed anyone's mind that wasn't changed during the 2016 campaign.

Unless he cancels the wall or something like that he will be fine

iam keeping a wide margin, before any autist/pol/ comes in and tells me how it is more.
less.. i can live with ;)

but i agree it must be closer to 10%

This.

Media is king when most people don’t even go outside of the house unless it’s to go to work or buy supplies. They get caught in their own little castle where they’re fed artificial information through their phones, TVs, and computers.

I go outside, the sun is shining and everyone is fine. But if the TV says it’s raining cat shit outside, 80% of the population will automatically believe it without even going to the window to take a peek

If he wants to be, then yes, for sure he will get the job done.

>There won't be 6% third party voters next election.

There will be. Sanders' voters are still there in strength and without Hillary et al letting go of the reigns of the DNC, that support is going to get directed towards a third party candidate as a protest. The Donna Brazile stuff should be telling you that infighting is reaching fever pitch.

They will not be presenting a united front any time soon. Look for Sanders to attempt to run independent in 2020.

fuck yeah

Yes because Dems are going into extreme far left as more time goes by.

The DNC has nobody worthwhile to run, it's going to be a reverse Obama vs romney.

yeah, easily

If you're worried about his approval ratings or public perception, you have to remember the election is pretty far off. Why does he need to care about those things now? He'll worry about that when it matters.

Look at what happened in 2004 with Nader. His support collapsed. Bush won because he was able to expand his voter base.

Sanders supporters hate Trump way more than they hate the DNC.

He might not make it through one.

Utter disgrace.

The Dems are already alienating moderates with their far leftism.

The majority of moderates do not believe in the bullshit tumblr shills everyday.

Terms like LatinX actually turn off normalfag Hispanics hard yet the Dems are embracing tumblr terms

Bruh if he doesnt get shit done before 2018, they will lose the midterms to the Dems (who have a good shot at retaking the House). This will stall Trump's agenda or water it down heavily, and House Dems could possibly impeach him. He needs to get shit done ASAP,

Also he needs to fix his public image. Do more appeal to mainstream Republicans, independents and Rust Belt Dems.

Midterms are less than a year away. It matters now. He needs to get some campaign promises passed and stop acting like a jackass before it's too late.

>Randomly insulting anybody who slights him, including senators who he needs to vote on his bills

do you think people care about that?
most burgers love that shitshow, they care little for politics.

sure it inhibits his political power but most voters wouldnt give a fuck.
glad to see someone who has some actual balls there and doesnt care what others think.

if he gets just 25% of his capaign promises through iam a happy man.
four years slow right wing year is better than 4 fast leftist years

The DNC is a joke, and after Hillary's legendary failure Trump winning again isn't too far fetched.

Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure betting on the population of former Trump voters being high enough will be more effective than your first attempt.

this

Democrats wont be nominating another Hillary so the Sanders supporters who voted for Trump might go back to the Democrats

i agree, but trump is smarter than what he makes people think he is.
he might still have something up his sleeve

if the investigation turns up anything ..no
but DEMS still havent learned anything so...if meuller runs into a brick wall, it's possible

lmao you're delusional if you think Trump's behavior as president hasnt been extremely polarizing and divisive, and is pushing away many normie voters, particularily independents and moderate Dems. His daily antics is blocking his accomplishments.

Sup Forums tards who were 15 when he was elected will be voting in 2020

By "Sup Forumstard" I mean anybody that thinks that hanging out on Google approved Sup Forums makes you edgy and not a normfag

>Trump's behavior as president hasnt been extremely polarizing and divisive

I don't know how many middle of the road voters you know, but most people here are just bored of the media having a 24/7 mental health episode about him. Seems like it's not so much his behavior that is in peoples' minds, but the media reaction.

I don't know if that works for him or not, but what he is doing is just not setting people off anymore - it's broken record territory.

But they can easily run a Joe Biden or Mark Cuban in 2020 and win those moderates back.

Trump's erratic behavior, twitter outburts and picking fights with people over the smallest slights is alienating people too and hurting Trump. His approval ratings (in b4 fake!) are so low mostly due to self-inflicted controversies. His policies are popular but he gets into the way.

To me, it's not really what he's accomplished it's what he has stopped. The one and only reason I voted for him was to get someone with executive power to at least temporarily halt the (((progress))) made by communist subversion. Without Trump in office, we would have had tens of millions of illegal aliens given amnesty, the push for 'no-borders' ideology would have been more severe, etc. I mean there is so much more and I don't feel like getting into it without my coffee, but he's put a stop to so much and those are his "accomplishments" to me. People forget, but the election was about GLOBALISM and putting a stop to it, this is why our election was so intimate with BREXIT for example.

No. He won by 10k in MI, 20k in WI, and 50k in PA. That's 80k votes separating victory from defeat.

Everyday more white boomers are dying.
Everyday more anchor babies are turning 18.
Everyday more diversity lottery winners from third world shitholes are getting citizenship.
Everyday more Californians are fleeing their deep blue hellhole and voting blue in their new homes across the country.

"But the Dems are going extreme left!"

And yet people are still supporting them in droves. Everyday the country gets dragged to further to the left via the media, education, etc. and you just leave your heads in the sand "X will never go blue haha stupid leaf".

Look at Virginia. Look at the nonwhite hordes who have taken over a once great state and turned it into another solid blue hellhole. That's coming very soon to a state near you.

>most burgers love that shitshow, they care little for politics.

you clearly dont speak for the majority of his base. What's the point of electing Trump if he causes chaos but gets nothing done on their behalf, especially since he sold himself as a bipartisan dealmaker?

it is so fucking weird to be that the average american was so against TTP.
you guys being against TTP really shows how little the average american knows about global politics.
TTP was never an economic deal, it was political.
TTP was obama's last desperate attempt at keeping the US empire alive.

What "guy", are you talking about Nate Silver? He was consistently wrong throughout the campaigns.

no

too old
too dumb
too pro-jew

50 - 50 chance in my opinion.

Yeah
Not even your country. Fuck off

yes, he will be

This is a strange picture. The longer you look at it, the more evil it looks. Or am I tricking myself?

Yeh after NK blows it's load people are going to be scared to vote for whatever nigger tranny the Dems throw out there

TRUMP WILL MAKE ANIME REAL!!!!

this, so much this
a good president doesn't have to do anything if it is not needed.
less is sometimes more.
trump did undo a lot of the work of his predecessors.

on another note i think in any country a 4 year term is a joke anyway, if you get 5 or 6 year terms that would really give someone power to make actual changes.

in all seriousness, it'll depend on the next 3 years and what happens then.

> 1,074,000 jobs created (august census)
he hanst singed a single economic legislation. so how did he do that?
the only jobs (a couple thousand) he actually created was because of crony capitalism

>stopped ombamas weapon support for jihadists in Syria
he didn't stopped anything, there are not anyone left to take weapon from the US

>bombed the shit out of isis in Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan (tora bora moab)
he has never bombed ISIS. and he used a $300 million weapon(moab) to kill 90 people. well done.

>isis currently holding a string of a few villages along the euphrates, wont make it to new year.
thanks russia.

>decreased the budget defecit with 102+ billion dollars (july census, dont know the current decrease, should be even better)
thanks obama.

>>mass deportations of illegals and criminals
nope. DACA kids still staying.

>currently renegotiating nafta and chinese trade
again. nope.

this too

even a week is a lifetime in politics

TPP?

let hope all that KFC doesn't kills him.

Depends on who he's against

Stop shitposting Ahmed.

try to fix your own country first pakiboy

oh yeah sorry.

btw: our nukes can reach you.

Of course he will, it fits the patern.

Without a doubt

He’s got it in the bag

im sure it wont be difficult for us to sneak one in palestine.

Oh yeah, not too hard at all. It's not like Israel has the whole thing practically walled off with drones overhead 24/7.

I'm sure the infamously well-trained ISI will get it done efficiently and without any fuck ups.

My prediction is he will opt out citing he wants to live out his years living his old millionaire lifestyle. Touting that he fixed capital hill better than any other president.