Why are british girls so damn ugly

why are british girls so damn ugly

Pic related

German women are uglier than British women.

to ward off muslim rape gangs. they'll only get uglier when more "refugees" are brought in.

Look at the nose on this one

I would do her. My experience is that, the uglier they are, the more willingly they are to do nasty stuff.

no

She's a 8/10.

Look ar her nice teeth! Is she a celebrity with teeth like that?

British women have always been ugly, Bucko

pic you posted is far above average in britain

The vikings killed all the warriors and took all the hot women back with them. all that was left were betas and ugly bitches who bred with eachother for generations

It's just cherrypicking, look at this picture.

Where are all the poos and mudslimes?

Picture taken in 1965

They are hiding them because of all the rape

In London and Birmingham.

Typical white supremacists. Smiling for the camera. All swastikas taken down prior.

Private girl school
You have to close that sexist and rascist place for good. There arent any poor african transgenders.

Delet this pls, it doesn't represent modern Britain and its diversity, the police have been notified..

THE STENCH OF FISH MUST BE OVERWHELMING

>completely unrelated to politics

Because all of Europe evolved from Slavs and Muzzies.

Nice meme flag. Im assuming a trash nation shit scared of blow back.

Because there’s been an ongoing struggle against the class system and elitism in any form since at least the 60s, which as led to a race to the bottom in all areas. Whereas vices in the past were things to be shamed of and hidden away or at least controlled, they’re now to be worn as badges of honour. This results in women stuffing their faces with junk, drinking copious amounts of alcohol and taking any cock they can get. Would-be qts end up as fat slags pissing in the street.

She needs a fringe, better clothes and she would be ok

Are all frogs this faggy?

>Brit girls are so ugly and vile that not even PUAs want them
xD

Im a female

even worse

mate are we looking at the same picture?

She's not Victoria's Secret tier, but I wouldn't say ugly, user. Actually, I think this post goes a long way toward answering the question of this one: Women have certainly gotten to be entitled and lazy brained when it comes to dating, but guys have also developed unrealistic standards. Calling this girl ugly instead of average pretty well dooms any non-Chad to a life of fappery.

dysgenics, aka britain became prosperous too early, which allowed human trash to survive.

in addition to that, nowadays you still have bad food and a culture of no shame.

Front row, second from left. I need to eat her arsehole.

get out of here nonce

English internet is probably larger proportionately than non English internet so much easier to find bad examples.

The women here are fucking gorgeous you humungous faggot.