Why do people give so much of a shit about a really old pile of rocks?

Why do people give so much of a shit about a really old pile of rocks?

Other urls found in this thread:

lawofone.info/results.php?c=Pyramids
youtube.com/watch?v=pBEPVyPRYuU
youtube.com/watch?v=i-GCGvbRp18
youtube.com/watch?v=gSNraaU33Iw
youtube.com/watch?v=0mb7LCRqcss
youtube.com/watch?v=cyzX-Gj43Gk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>instead of shaving the sides off a hill that already existed to make it into a pyramid shape they built it from the ground up
dumb dune coons

Without history we are nothing.

man fears time but time fears the Pyramids

Things built by slaves remind us of a better time

what has Canada built that will past 5,000 years?

they look tasty

radioactive waste

There is no way those were built by the slaves of Egypt, lmao.

To work on building the pyramids was considered a privilege, and the workers were considered heroes.

remnants of an ancient global civilization that was wiped ot by a global cataclysm. May have functioned as an ancient wardenclyffe tower

the great pyramid is so overrated.
>greatest acheivement of islam
>looks like some shit i could probably build over a long weekend with my uncles while barbecueing and drinking beers

>tfw white man has taken a literal shit on the symbol of islam

Achievement of Islamic? Wtf?

>He thinks we've been to the moon
Wew lad. Otherwise agreed.

that shit was a nuclear power plan. In the middle of the King's chamber was resting in the open some unrefined uranium, they would pour water down the ''ventilation'' shaft which produced steam. The King chamber along with the grand gallery are coated with a salt you will also find in nuclear reactors of today. They also appear to have moving stones, akin to a mechanism which regulated the amount of steam produced. The subterranean chamber which along with the ''bottomless'' pit inside is closed to the public and researcher because it's a drain and highly irradiated.

Now you must be thinking ALIENS PRAISE KEK but scientist have discovered remains of what they think what a ''natural nuclear reactor'' somewhere I don't really remember but basically, a river eroded the dirt which covered uranium and the process just naturally happened, the deposit started boiling the water and steam was coming out a cavern for like hundreds of years. The egyptians probably encountered something similar, made the connection that this rock in water equal steam and ta-dah you got pyramids done a few decades later.

bonus: the ark of the covenant was filled with uranium, that's why you shouldn't opened it.

>acheivement of islam
>Built like 3,000 years before Islam
Pick only one

the nogs makes em feel important and the joos wuz the last time they built anything without paying someone else to do it i thinkng

>Great Pyramids of Giza are are aligned North to South within a fraction of a degree
>Even current surveying technology today would have trouble achieving such a high degree of accuracy

And people think this thing was built by fucking slaves? No way, only way this structure was built was the help of extraterrestrials.

t. Construction Professional

We have been to the moon...

INB4 edited photos from the greatest media spectacle the world has ever seen.

because they are a relic of a lost civilization. they were not built by the ancient Egyptians and they were not built to serve as tombs. read fingerprints of the gods by graham hancock

Butbutbutbut shitskins! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Being a RH Negative Type O Human Being. It is nice to see what my ancestors did in the past. The same culture which Kikes adopted meta magic and sacred geometry and sacred knowledge from. It is very interesting to me.

The Egyptians only used slaves for menial chores and farm work. Certified engineers and artisans worked on all the tombs and temples, since slaves were too "unclean" to even approach the sites, plus they were uneducated and unfit for the job. Hell, we have the workers' time cards and vacation logs, so we 100% know this is a fact.

>Certified Egyptian KANG engineers and artisan craft workers somehow manage figure out a way to place 80 tonne (176,000lb) blocks in the kings chamber without the use of cranes, hoists or anything to assist them.

Seriously, how the fuck did they build the Pyramids?

ROCKBITER!

Why would aliens cross the universe to make a big pile of rocks? Why wouldnt they have showed the egyptians how electricity or combustion worked? A pile of rocks.....

You slide them along on slippery logs.

looks like my benis

>being this stupid

Also you're probably joking--but it's been 100% confirmed that the Egyptians of this time had NO African DNA, which you can see in pic.

Tread lightly modernfag...
we built your civilization, we can take it down
act accordingly

From what's been discovered and inferred so far, they used cranes, logs and quarries and it was all fueled by voluntary human labor, probably during the seasons where laborers were not needed to harvest crops.

It kept people busy, gave them productive work, kept them out of trouble, gave them a sense of accomplishment, and so forth

what the fuck else are you going to do when you master space travel
> how electricity or combustion worked?
maybe they did

Then who built all that shit without dying dumbass are you suggesting they just cycled through slaves that got radiation poisoning

It was a power plant that everyone thought was going to blow up.
Spoiler alert: It never blew up.

>t.assblastedniggerthatjustrealizedWEWUZKAINGSisbullshit

Yoruba?

sounds bad, in red, confirmed

Nigerian tribe, meant to represent sub-saharan African admixture--so yes, bad.

we all seem to have forgotten about this...

those who are awake and have visited the interior of the 'great pyramid' would realise it's interior is not 'human scale' or designed for any passage or movement of humans

Because humanity expressed itself other than through war.
Still no proof it was made by slaves, quite the opposite, they were well fed and cared for.

I couldn't imagine work for welfare completing it

Because it's fascinating

cause they measured in cubes or something like that
i don't know tech

>tfw those pyramids used to be covered in smooth, white limestone
>tfw sandniggers smashed most of said limestone off to build mosques with

don't listen to them
it was ayy lmao's

more whites are on welfare than blacks

It's a pretty impressive pile of rocks

It also gives the kangs something to be proud of

Humans are easily replaceable, this "pile of rocks" in its formation is not. It should be protected, you humans can all burn, history and science are more valuable on the hierarchy of worth scale. Arabs and nignogs are way way way down at the bottom of said scale, below that of fecal matter (which has uses in energy generation).

Deal with it leaf.

lawofone.info/results.php?c=Pyramids

tip of the iceberg

What if they built them because it's the only way they could get up high
They didn't have ladders n shit feel me nigger
Maybe they thought if they get up high enough they can hear god or something

Aliens gave the pyramid codes to ancient egyptians

boredom

Those who don't know history are doomed to repeat it.

Niggers should had stayed in Africa. Why did the jews brought those in niggers to USA?

(((We))) built them. We're good with math. We're still Freemasons because of the experience.

WE

Who is it sized, designed for?

haha achievement of Islam xD my fucking sides. Aussie education everybody

This.

OP is probably some fucking chink immigrant or a sikh or a bindi or something. These New Worlders can't appreciate history, anyone's history, theirs, ours, someone else's, because they are nomadic economic migrant opportunist shitheads that go where the money is. I've engaged a lot of Canadian gooks on things like European values, European religiosity as pertains to European culture etc and all I get back is a look of birdbrained reprehension at the mention of it.

Never trust these shitty Leafs. Everyone in that stupid fucking country sucks.

"Muh slaves built muh pyramids" is another niggling anti-culture criticism from asstard liberals and other fuckers with a bone to pick against any impressive facet of any civilisation. I always hear some asshole chime in with something about inhumanity when this topic comes up based on this stupid fucking lie.

Those shafts are for an entirely different purpose. That is a stone water valve. It was built this way to keep the water of the flood out of the structure, the shafts functioned with the massive stones that blocked the main gallery. This is a complex structure built specifically to withstand millennia and guard something very precious.

Because it's a really strange pile of rocks.

This was part of father krispy's metal library in Ecuador. The natives would give the church some of their sacred relics when they converted to Christianity.

>Why do niggers care about a pile of rocks
WE
>Why you should actually care about a pile of rocks
All the evidence points to the fact that the pyramids are way older than we used to think which completely changes how we see history.

i remember this. It was live on ZDF. It is a german tv channle. I was a kid when watching this and to this day i remember it.
It was so fucking odd and i hate what they did at the end.
It starts normaly, the bot is driving in the small tunnel as soon this block came up ZDF shut down the live footage, few min. later it was back up again but they immidiltey said there is nothing. They didn't show what was behind it, they just said; "nope, nothing there" "It's just a block, nothing behind it" But you could clearly see that they broke it up and took a look behind it. What even more is weird as fuck is the fact that nobody seems to care about it. As a kid, i looked around into the faces of all the grown ups and wondered what is wrong with them, why was nobody asking?

A big waterproof pile of rocks built by the Anunnaki to safeguard knowledge for humanity's future after the great cataclysm. It was made to withstand the massive flooding in the Mediterranean, and Mesopotamian river valley.

unlocking the secrets will unlock the knowledge of free energy of the ancients. Nikola Tesla knew and they did him in.

I remember seeing this too. They hyped it up while showing a bunch of other informational stuff while the bot climbed up the shaft. Then when it got up to open the door they didn't show it. It was bullshit.

don't get mad abdul, not everyone is an islam expert like you.

For same reason you deliberately construct your sentences poorly.

Stupidity.

Delete this

Also, the pyramids are a lot older than establishment would have you believe. The pharaohs that came much much later appropriated all these much ancient buildings and statues and started the graffiti campaign of hieroglyphics for that purpose. Ancient Egyptian structures that were hidden under the sand even from the later dynasties and have been recently uncovered have no such writings and are bare stone.

The Spanish destroyed much of the Inca books and also the Mayan. There's but one or two volumes that survived,

>without the use of cranes, hoists or anything to assist them
[citation needed]

What is the proper amount of shit to give about an old pile of rocks?

Looks like the script of the original Emerald Tablet.
Thoth the atlantean confirmed!!

manlets

Well that's pretty shit since the Inca had an Empire that would have known about Puma Punku spaniards just melted it all down and didn't think to copy anything.

Supposedly the Indians still have some metal tablets in their burial grounds.

>pyramids
>Islamic

How dumb can you be

youtube.com/watch?v=pBEPVyPRYuU

>That is a stone water valve.
> It was a fountain.

> It is one of 3 back yard water features

youtube.com/watch?v=i-GCGvbRp18

It was a BASED public works project.
Instead of building some gay 1 acre park or adopting some road and picking up McDonald's bags, they build a structure so imposing that it literally freaks people the fuck out just from contemplating it 5000 years later.

But seriously bros WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED to Napoleon when he spent the night alone in the King's Chamber??

2+2=5

youtube.com/watch?v=gSNraaU33Iw

we wuz kanglets

>more whites are on welfare than blacks
Not by ratio

youtube.com/watch?v=0mb7LCRqcss

Rarrre

Literal autism.

It is interesting

Humans never really evolved at all.

Lawofone.info

Read about the pyramids among other things.

WE

Sad that you shills are the future. On your best day you couldn't match the enginuity required to build even the smallest pyramid. You probably wouldn't even understand how to conceive the idea.
But yea there dumb, I'm sure a fidget spinner is more your level of importance. Fag.

Our ancestors were literally better then US and that perfection is visible for anyone to see if you spend even a few moments studying the things that they left behind. They serve as a template for what we can become again. Not that I have high hopes for our species. I think we have so much more falling to do before we can climb to such heights again.

Have some MPH
youtube.com/watch?v=cyzX-Gj43Gk

The reaction of uranium and water actually produces uranium oxide and hydrogen gas. It is exothermic, but not enough to run a steam plant. They still could have been using the hydrogen gas, but I doubt the containment methods available at the time