THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ANTIFA

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ANTIFA

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/928422348205772801
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Post link u silly bastard

It's too cold to fight fascism right now.

>sam hyde hashtag in his name

yeah im sure this guy is actually antifa

They can't resist with work/school in the morning user.

It was raining, you can't fight fascism if you get a cold.

antifa in the USA is a complete joke. at least in germany they burn shit down and dont focus on gender identity as their primary issue.

twitter.com/twitter/statuses/928422348205772801

Soros's cheques didn't clear?

Thanks senpai

Ahmed please I grow weary of your fag burnings I appreciate it but tone it down.

KEKEKEKEKEK

>haha our communist extremists are WAY more powerful and numerous, get on our level

>gender identity
they dont even know what gender they are

TFW your virtual supporters turn out to be literally virtual...

They couldn't be bothered to get out of bed.

> resisting from the couch

These faggots can't get more than 5 people and they're still winning. The entire West is in flames. Commies everywhere, 56% white, niggers pushing everyone around, jews in power, trans freaks getting in office etc.
It's over. I don't get what antifa is trying to ''resist.'' They already won. Enjoy the hell you created, I guess.

I keep trying to push this but it really is a "Stay at home revolution"

the stronger the fa, the stronger the anti. weak sonsabitches usafags.

USA elected someone who is right wing. Germany elected Merkel, again, and destroyed Europe with ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''refugees''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
Not an argument.

I wanted to go, but my bitch of a mom grounded me.

Cold weather is now fascist

Well, it is, sort of. The cold has no sympathy or mercy for the weak. It kills off those too weak to handle it and it is what made us into whites in the first place ( required higher IQ and lower time preference). Most cold countries are majority white.

Prove me wrong. /ourcold/

merkel is an economic nationalist. look at all that sweet greek destruction because of the euro. not to mention they're holding most of the refugees. refugees had to go somewhere, and EU needed mutually assured destruction

> Work

Seems the kikes and DNC are pulling ANTIFA lately. Similar to them pulling BLM after the election when it failed to get niggers to vote for Hillary like they did for Obongo

>Work

*achoo*

shit i caught a cold