PEDOGATE GENERAL: SEEKING FUNDING EDITION

Previous edition: This general is directly related to fraternal generals including:
/eyeswideopen/
/humantrafficking/
/antitrafficking/
/adrenochrome/
/MILAB/
Mods delete this and I will find you personally.
What is Pedogate General?
Pedogate general is a thread dedicated to uncovering the global elites abuse of a world wide network of trafficked children operating as token pieces to slavery and torture/canibalism and worse.
What are MILABS?
MILABS are reference to either Deep Underground Military Bases or Military Labs operated by the deep state/government. These MILABS are located across the globe and offer nefarious purposes to the deep state including human experimentation and advanced technology experiments.
Political how? Stay ITT and you will find out. Some of the discussion can seem /x/-tier so try to keep the discussion mature.
MILABS are the direct reason for all the child trafficking in the United States.

What is adrenochrome?
Adrenochrome is the substance extracted from victims of this global pedophilia trade. It is oxidized adrenaline and the snuff film making, baby munching pedophiles eat this human resource recreationally.

Join us in the fight against human trafficking!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/huctiWGZkt8
youtu.be/I9uB_3ZfiCc
youtube.com/watch?v=-KwMSdWZwXw
freeandfearless.org.uk/nsfw-jimmycomets-instagram-archive/
youtube.com/watch?v=9sL102pyaLg
youtube.com/watch?v=ojeHvthMQM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

OLDER THREADS:

ARCHIVE THESE AND DIG TOO!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!
GOD BLESS YOUR HEARTS AND SOULS!

T H R E A D T H E M E :
youtu.be/huctiWGZkt8

D A I L Y D O S E :
youtu.be/I9uB_3ZfiCc

Reminder: Someone calling you a shill for demanding justice has to be a criminal or an accomplice.

Reminder: The jewish Sup Forums mods deleted the original /elsagate/ threads and continue to do so.
It is very likely multiple organizations on the the web including youtube itself are involved with Elsagate...
The investigation had to take place on /x/.
Meanwhile youtube has STILL not removed elsagate videos depicting children and adults cosplaying as Spiderman and Elsa featuring themes such as:
>BDSM
>Scat/piss
>Blood/gore
>Rape/kidnapping
and worse . . . all intended for young children left alone with ipads and youtube.
We must unite and face the degenerates head on to enable our society to thrive free of this smut.

Can I get some bumps while I work.
Thank you so much.
God bless you for taking the time and working hard too.
You are in our hearts.

Never forget 9/11 happened because people let themselves worship death and the destruction of innocence.
It wasn't just civilians and rescue workers who died that day.
It was far worse. They are capable of grand scale murder because they are capable of destroying a child and laughing about it.
These wicked "people" are death eaters and don't you ever forget it.
Jonbenet Ramsey's father was blackmailed via sexual extortion rings and snuff film makers into allow the 9/11 coup d'etat to take place.
His authority and high level access directly enabled the deep state to make the stand down call on the USAF. They birds were in the sky ready to prevent 9/11. His daughter was held captive and eventually purportedly killed.
See the thread # to find the archive and dig more.
youtube.com/watch?v=-KwMSdWZwXw

That 9/11 wasn't a terrorist attack, or even a true inside job.
It was a bait and switch by foreign agents in order to usher in new deep state government upholding their own agenda through the use of perverse blood oath taking extortion by the means of infantile sexual snuff films.
Pizza isn't sex, pizza is food.

Reminder: I truly need resources. This battle can only be accomplished with funds.
If you are a wealthy individual with the heart for the battle, please, I beg of you to contact me.
I would love to work with you and for God.
Thank you.
Amen.

Front page all day, please.
This is only the beginning.
The rescue begins here and to do that we need to have presence online and offline.
If you cannot participate please either bump the thread or link it to someone who can help.
Thank you so much.
God bless your hearts.

>(((SEEKING FUNDING EDITION)))
really?..........

keep it up thank you for your service

Missing 411 is about the unusual disappearances of mostly children 2-13 in our national parks and surrounding areas. These kids are sometimes never found, or found several miles with no clothes and unharmed but unable to recall events

Most unusual is the national parks refusal to aid in these searches and failing to even keep a basic log of missing persons. Investigations into these unusual disappearances or misplaced persons are met with hostility by nat park authorities, including federal government

Reminder: Tory Smith is /ourguy/ and the reason I am here and now doing this.
He tried his hardest to fight this and you should too.
This is no laughing matter.
Please consider watching all of Tory's videos.
Thank you so much if you do.

Grooming

David Paulides is a huge influence to my work alongside Tory Smith.
David's work has been known to me since I was maybe 18. He truly is a living legend and a hero.
I would LOVE to work with David Paulides and try to help America and the planet.
Everyone should consider listening to a David Paulides interview or reading his books.
I can not afford his books but love when he is on Coast to Coast and other podcasts/presentations.
I can't believe I actually never thought to incorporate his work into the general discussion.
Thank you for bringing it up and God bless you!

>can't afford his books

please don't tell me you're looking at them through amazon. Buying them straight from the author will set you back about $25, why amazon has them priced in the $100's is anyone's guess

I will continue to try my best.
Feel free to drop any theories or advice or even leads you may find in the future.
We are not shy here. It's all related.

Reminder: Corporations are the true goverment.

Fortune 500 companies and defense contractors specifically as well as wall street types/bankers run this slave trade/sexual black market/exploitation ring.

This is a top down fascist system of adherence and control via blackmail.
The most obvious companies guilty of crimes include the following:

>GOOGLE
>RANDCORP
>DYNCORP
>DARPA
>LOCKHEED MARTIN
>RAYTHEON
>SOLVAY PHARMA
>DISNEY
>NICKELODEON
>ALL HOLLYWOOD
>and MORE...
Likely various NGO's like UN and NATO and UNICEF too.
This is deadly serious and should be taken as such.
I am not kidding and I am serious about funding.
Thank you.

To be honest with you I haven't read his work, but I have probably listened to a dozen podcasts and radio talk show recording of his dating back to his bigfoot days.
I love David Paulides as a person and a police officer/detective/orator.
His voice is just so calm, even when it gets squeeky lol.

Really a personal hero of mine.
Everyone should look into the
Dennis Martin case.
And now I am sad :(

I am about as serious as Heaven on Earth.
Think about it if you are willing and able.
I need more than I can list but have started to count on what it would take to rescue the captive people on the planet.

Thanks for the bump.
Consider contributing your own words as well as image rehosting.

This is literally the plot to Naked Lunch.... Shadowy organization get's absolutely gongshowed on ((bug spray)) which is actually ground up people or some shit. I can't remember, it's been a while since I've read the book.

Ready. Look at top left island. Symbol. Know what it is ?

Sorry I am not familiar with Naked Lunch.
Quick rundown?

>>NICKELODEON
You mean Viacom international. Nick, MTV, LOGO, BET and a host of other networks are all owned by Viacom, and Viacom is owned by a Jew. Sumner Redstone is on his deathbed, thankfully, but another Jew has taken over control

what is it

Horseman headdress.
Reptile brotherhood. Conan is based in historic scribes. Sumerians, crocodile king

Degenerate exterminator gets high off his own bug spray, kills his wife and ends up trying to take down an evil corporation run by bugs who grind up people to make drugs or some shit.

Can't say I know what it is.
I have seen the twitter translate page.
We can add twitter to the list of likely guilty corporations.
In the early pizzagate days there was a offshoot of the investigation called twittergate.
I don't even want to talk about it.
I didn't do much of that investigation, that's all I want to say about that.
Sorry. Thank you.

Wow... You are blowing my mind.

That helmet is definitely intentional. Strange how this symbol is so common.
The art groups and medical professionals and submedical industry like massage parlors love this symbol...

They made a movie out of it, it's worth watching if you can get past the degeneracy. It was written kind of like what the Left is doing to us now, sort of to satirize the Left, but then again the book was just an assassination and criticism of language itself... so fuck, who knows. The movie is still pretty good

Thanks for these. I didn't have them.
God bless you for taking a stance against injustice to our human spirit.

>assassination and criticism of language itself.
You triggered me.
I am trying not to curse at all.
Once you realize the perversion of language and how warped definitions are, in an almost opposite of opposites way, language becomes a battle field of sorts.
I wish talking and thinking was easier.

We are cattle. Goyim.
Problem. Self sustainability combined with faith=0 archonic energy. They need us to be unhappy. Love your family. Pray. Change the time-frame.

I pray I don't know how much a day lately.
I will continue to pray more and more.

Bloodlines

I almost wish I had the tools for pic related

Any oldfags lurking?
'08 here. Still a newfag desu

Just keep educating.

freeandfearless.org.uk/nsfw-jimmycomets-instagram-archive/

Thanks for this.
It's a shame james turned it private before the archive was complete.
As far as I know it never went public again and never got fully archived while it was up.

Bump me..
Is Sup Forums just going to talk about muh trump and muh race mixing forever?

youtube.com/watch?v=9sL102pyaLg

Thanks.
Trying to compile new evidence.
Keep this thread alive, Sup Forums.
I have like 70+ tabs open and I can't keep opening 2 for every 1 I close at this rate.

Seriously. The chances are high someone needed our help yesterday, today and tomorrow.
:(

MiLab=
Military
Abduction

D.U.M.B.bases are a different tax.

Yes you are correct the term has amalgamated a bit due to lack of information.

Current list of known DUMBs includes but is not limited to:

>Peasmore, Berkshire (Aldermaston + Greenham commons)
>Harwell Laboratories
>Chateau de Ferrieres
>Crystal City Mall?
>Washington DC Tunnels
>Major International Airports (Many/perhaps majority)

Currently working on a complete list of known Deep Underground Military Bases.

>Blocks your DUMB

Read the bio of Wm. Burroughs, Literary Outlaw, much more accessible than any of Burroughs' work, other than Junkie. He's a more interesting character than his fictional ones. Great ideas, some really funny bits, but completely and unapologetically degenerate, and I say that as a fan.

Say it ain't so, I will not go
Turn the lights off, carry me home
Na, na, na, na
Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na

Is that supposed to be some trigger MK ultra spook phrase?
(I know the song)

Will do.
Why do you recommend his bio, though?

Real Sup Forums hours begins now desu

He's culturally significant as far as the Beatnik Generation goes, hung out with and influenced Kerouac, Ginsberg, etc., also very influential among rock musicians (bands Steely Dan, Soft Machine, and others got their names from him), basically invented the term "heavy metal" and is the Godfather of Cyberpunk. Lots of vids on youtube of him doing readings, he's got a very distinctive voice and delivery. Very much into the concept of control, the limits of language, anticipated a lot of the debauchery we see in pop culture today.

youtube.com/watch?v=ojeHvthMQM0

Reminder: The Eli Sizemore/Cheeseybay connection has never been solved

I have a good cyber punk meme, let me find it.
It's actually one of my favorite memes.
I never post it but unironically it would fit in this general

Can you you give me the gestalt on the beatnik generation? Never really had this term explained to me before?
Is that just like gutter punk? Or "crusties"

bump

Explain this, Sup Forums...
I'll wait.

Looks like NM and CO are at the epicentre of it. I would've suspected Utah, heard about some weird shit happening there, though Colorado is not so surprising

I know everyone hates on reddit here, but they do have a great thread on odd things that have happened in state parks and they touch on kids' disappearances as well. Just search national parks.

Yeah Aspen is known as a global elite city.
Something must go on in Colorado.
Any international city is worthy of outside investigation.

Good Laura Silsby summary in pic.

Thanks

Reminder: The truth does not fear investigation.

We really ought to cull the Merovingian bloodline, bunch of cathar satanists

Bumping the shit outta this

The fuck am I looking at?

>The fuck am I looking at?
idk I keep wondering.

Looks like Thanksgiving at Podesta's

>Adrenochrome is the substance extracted from victims of this global pedophilia trade. It is oxidized adrenaline and the snuff film making, baby munching pedophiles eat this human resource recreationally.

Friendly reminder that Frank's threads like this have done fuck all to put pedo demoness Hillary in jail.