Is Stoicism slave morality?

Is Stoicism slave morality?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVJyf5yKxuo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sounds a lot like MGTOW faggotry.

>.gif

It was invented by big time slave owners but it wasn't preached down to slaves and servants like later religions. It was the ideal that the elite aspired to.

Stoicism is the belief in individual free will and that our free will is what sets humans apart from the animal kingdom.
Determinists (Saturnists/Leftists) believe we are just subject to animal desire. Policies like communism and the welfare state are manifestations of this belief that we are still in the Garden of Eden which is demonstrably untrue and the realm of Saturn was in the early formation of the universe and that this entire worldview is superceded by the Light and our lens in the mind is the gift of God.

Famous people cannot go to the shops without being hassled by fans. Rich people are always wondering if people they know are after their money. Both often come with many tiresome obligations.

Elaborate on this talk of "saturnists". I've never heard of this term before.

You are not going to live in this world forever, don't be attached to this one lest you go trembling.

>be satisfied with the current situation
this is cuckservitive 101

Any non-slave should be in a perpetual state of outrage, you should shout obscenities and attack people who don't agree with you and punch things when you fuck up
>OP

Yes, stoicism is cuckery.

I think the idea is not that you should be happy with nothing, but rather that the wealth comes naturally if your goals are aligned properly.
To be happy with nothing is the determinist argument, that there will always be nothing and that's wrong.

Marcus Aurelius was a perfectly fine Emperor, and spent most of his time in military campaigns. It was simply fate that he could not spend more time actually governing.

His main fault lies with his idiot manchild son Commodus. Since he was away, he did not raise his son, so he was left to be spoiled in the Imperial court.

The Roman creation myth is as follows:
In the first instance after the divine creation there was the feminine Terra(Earth) representing matter, masculine Caleus(Sky) representing the space inbetween matter and that their first child would be the masculine Janus representing time/journey so that a new generation/divison could be made.
First of the generation was the feminine Ops(Gaia) representing the interactions of matter and then came Saturn representing the laws of attraction and that with the marriage of the two a new generation could be made.
Of the second generation/division there was the masculine Jupiter representing vision(Light), there was the masculine Pluto representing preservation, and there was the masculine Neptune representing the chaos.
Of the second generation there was also the feminine Ceres who represented ????, the feminine Juno representing vulnrebility(death), and Vesta who represented security.
Jupiter consorted with Juno and they created a new generation.
Pluto consorted with the feminine representing purity and so there was no generation.
Neptune sought to consort with the feminine Salacia representing the ???? but we don't know because Neptune.
Joining the realm of the Gods where Jupiter is master there was the masculine Vulcan representing the learned method and there was the feminine Juventas representing culture.
Being that there could be no further division of Juno with Jupiter, Jupiter employed Vulcan to bring forth the feminine Minerva representing science from inside his head.
In retaliation of Jupiters circumvention of the feminine, Juno gave birth to the masculine Mars who represented violence and Mars took for himself the feminine Nerio who represented willpower.

Moloch = Saturn = Kronos = Judaism
The ethnic Jews got ritually buttraped by republican Romans during the Punic wars(They actually raped them in ritual) and they've been butthurt ever since because they can't conceptualize the PATH OF LIGHT

Fascinating take. Is there a particular school of thought that uses this terminology or is it an invention of yourself?

You seem to be equating determinism, leftism and judaism under the term saturnism. What?

and so policy like the welfare state is actually determinists giving over your children to the Garden of Eden(Realm of Saturn & Gaia), the animal aspects present in our societies, as a result of the policy, shows that they're fucking wrong.
The lifetime welfare users are just there to live on welfare and be subject to animal desires and that's the way it is because determinists.
Notice the wedding of leftism with environmentalism, if we're just subject to Saturn then we need to make sure we don't ruin Gaia by having PURGES.
Just look at the soviet union, they were trying to affirm determinism and that by surrendering to Saturn they would be able to enter the realm of Jupiter.
What bigger sacrifice could dirty determinists make than by performing CHILD SACRIFICE, they're trying to get Saturns generation fair trade.

The dialect is esoteric mystic bogan.

Yeah, I'm not the first, they are all the same. It's Saturn they think we're in the realm of ancient divinity Saturn which isn't true the realm of Saturn is superceded and preceded by JANUS who has already made way for the Light and the light supercedes the laws of attraction.

But Saturn in this sense is a roman pagan god, whereas Judaism was already flourishing in the levant so how can they be linked? Also leftism is a result of the French revolution, which happened a few thousand years later.

Stoicism was created by a semite Zeno of Kitium, and is basically Proto-communism/Chrsitianitsm.

it's the ideology for lonely virgins

>not always correct in judging what can be worked on and what should be endured
You endure this world until god takes you.

>you end up limiting yourself rather than expanding into possibilities to the best of your ability
Congrats on being the best doctor and letting people live longer. If that makes you happy so be it; if not, so be it. People have different desires and aversions and it's up to them to decide what they believe will lead to their happiness. If messing with things outside your own control and getting various unpredictable results makes you happy, so be it.

>it discourages proactive solutions
Besides not getting upset at things that happen and accepting you will not live forever and should do your best to be happy within that. You would be a tyrant yet complain of others being tyrants, and of nature itself being tyrannical.

>and has you forever only reacting to problems
Which no other moral logic problem and their methods seek to do.

>In our own situation, it would council apathy and inaction to our genocide
Of course, if a people wants to kill all your things and take them so be it. If good be owning material possessions and existing you ought to be happy they have those things; if evil you ought to be happy you not have them; if it be evil and you have been overcome with it be thankful that god will take you some day
Most everyone agrees having an existence and owning material possessions be good yet limited space and goods has made everyone mutual enemies, causing constant strife and turmoil. The user in the picture sees Stoics as wretched, yet if their car gets stolen, wallet lost, culture destroyed, body ruined they are not the ones upset in the situation (beyond the body's natural response to physical pain in discomfort); rather, they are the ones sound of mind.

>fatalists have a worse time performing tasks and recovering from illness
They also aren't going to live forever or likely be the best at it.

Because the jews are still butthurt because they got raped by a whole legion(5000 blokes) in ritual for Saturn who represents the same thing as their Moloch just with DIFFERENT LAW/RELIGION and then wiped the fuck out from most of their territory.
Civilisational progress in those days could be summarized as "Those tribes who didn't get further down the creation myth got wiped out by those who did"

The jewish law regarding Saturn/Moloch was that you should sacrifice your firstborn to Moloch and the Roman law was that you should rape determinists in the ass and say it's pre-determined.

Saturn and Moloch just aren't the same though.

You need to say more than that.
Privilege = make use of Gods gift.

I dont know. I know one thing what it not works as a lifestyle. I remember a few years back some psychologist and philosophers pushed it as a "panacea" to the modern mans ills. Its quite obvious what it can't help you in anyway, its a rootles wordlview with no support for your soul. Suck my nuts

Nah filthy determinists get their hands on the process.

Pic related is Earths orbit, Caesar had his nerd generals work out the math on this(Others did it too like the Greeks)

What would be slave Ethics and why would it be bad?

Stoicism is focused on making you a stronger person who is not affected by circumstances and is not a slave to other people/pleasure/etc.

no, it's the complete opposite. it frees people enslaved by passions

determinism is a very important part of stoic philosophy
>The Stoic position, given definitive expression by Chrysippus (c. 280–207 BC), the third head of the school, represents not the opposite extreme from that of Epicurus but an attempt to compromise, to combine determinism and responsibility. Their theory of the universe is indeed a completely deterministic one; everything is governed by fate, identified with the sequence of causes; nothing could happen otherwise than it does, and in any given set of circumstances one and only one result can follow – otherwise an uncaused motion would occur.

Yeah what I'm saying is proponents of determinism are wrong, why they're wrong, and providing examples of recent determinist policy in the soviet union and the welfare state.

The resisting of desires is the exertion of willpower over the monkey, you don't resist desire for the sake of resisting desire that' disinformation.
You're supposed to resist based on reason.

Their reasoning is something like
>stoicism implies being happy with not much
>not having much implies working without getting much in return
>which in turn implies slave mentality

Real stoics wouldn't follow that pussy and wrong guide. Life is pain, cowards.

As you watch your wife's uterus getting wrecked by the BBC
You must not show any emotion, that is the way of the stoic cuck.

>Strategies:
>Re-phrase goals so they are entirely within your control.
>Have nothing you are not prepared to lose.

It's crystal clear, you need to get a wall and gun before you get a woman. Why is there BBC in your neighbourhood? Is it because whites can't possibly compete?

Being greedy is considered good by Nietzsche? And not being focused on material wealth don't means you necessarily are poor. Seneca, Marcus Aurelius and Cato were extremely rich.
It means you won't be a slave to money.

I will have you no I have read Nietzsche and Heidegger in the original German and as such am an expert on philosophy.

Stoicism is not about showing your emotions or not. It is about having good judgement and rationality so that negative emotions don't appear.

If you have an unfaithful wife, instead of being depressed/angry and then doing something stupid you just leave her. You didn't lose anything of value, since an unfaithful wife is worth less than shit. What you do is learn from this experience and get a better wife.

This is the first time im reading on stoicism but I have to say it seems like all the conclusions I came to that helped me self-medicate my depression. Its basically being a Jedi:
>Accepting death
>Accepting life
>Accepting solitude
>Accepting death in solitude
Only then, and after a while, I became free and strong enough that I was able to identify and grab the things that I wanted when they were passing by me.
Individualism is nice some of it works, but
>Its ok to be medium
>Accepting that you dont HAVE to be 'special'
>Its ok to live a simple life
Were in a bell curve, MOST of us are medium, but the impossible expectations to be the smartest, the richest the whateverest, cause many of us to become Ikarus. And sure you can do that too. Just
>Accept responsibility for your own life

As opposed to -

- Blame others for your unhappiness
- Satisfying the senses is a path to happiness
- Fame and fortune will bring you contentment
- Live life randomly
- Depend on things you cannot control
- Expect the best outcome in everything
- See yourself as a victim
- Dismiss nature and her ways
- Never be satisfied
- Freely indulge in negative emotions

Sounds like a recipe for Hell.

Stoicism is true freedom.

And Jedi Knighthood

youtube.com/watch?v=wVJyf5yKxuo

Stoicism is the most liberating philosophy, because it is proactive and cleanses your thinking.
You will work within your circle of influence and bring positive change.

What you describe sounds exactly like leftist identitarian politics, no memes.

Gotta read your hesiod

That's one of the reasons why many left-wingers dislike Stoicism.

seems pretty redpilled to me

You can't control the outcome of what's going on in the world fate will play out regardless of your wants and wishes. I may not be able to round up all non whites and send them packing but I can put up fliers that say "its ok to be white". You do what you can be stoic and accept how things turn out.

Yeah the leftists are determinists ruled by people who worship Moloch(Saturn) and believe that if they sacrifice enough children then the Messiah will show up and suck their cocks off.

You are a slave to your desires. To become a true ubermensch you must master and command yourself.

This. Good post lad.

Its an ideology for people that aren't vein pussies

vain* my bad just got off the night shift a little tired

Is Greek/Roman mythology just capeshit or did they actually believe this

Quite the opposite.

That's a great post.