Some homeless man just came up to me while he was tripping or something and said 'what would happen if the wealthy had...

some homeless man just came up to me while he was tripping or something and said 'what would happen if the wealthy had a net worth ceiling of 200 million dollars?'

what should i have said to him?

“They would stop producing products beyond what they need to hit the 200 million cap and no more jobs would be created for people who aren’t drug-filled wasters”

I don't even acknowledge homeless people exist

"You don't get rich playing by the rules, what makes you think they would follow that one?"

Being homeless shows how much of a failure you are in life.
You can get a gym membership for $10 and use the showers there to keep clean
You can rent a postbox at any post office
There are public laundries
Welfare will give you a home and help find work for you
90% of homeless belong in an insane asylum

where is a membership 10$?

Fit 4 less, I go to GoodLife because there's only whites there fit 4 less has gypsies. But beggars can't be choosers

The economy calculates around that number and everything gets more expensive.
Fucking realize you never win going against "wealthy" people. Especially if you don't know the difference between rich and wealthy. Especially if you don't even know how your own financial/monetary systems work.

You have no idea what it's like outside of your cushy sheltered life, faggot.

Get a job and take a shower.

>what would happen if the wealthy had a net worth ceiling of 200 million dollars?'

More offshore tax evasion

Kek I'm homeless

"Bill Gates wouldn't be able to cure malaria in Africa"

This
>what is a trust
Rich people for decades trusted millions in money to their kkds to avoid large tax brackets. I have little km owledge on the subject. Omly that it avoids taxes

> 'what would happen if the wealthy had a net worth ceiling of 200 million dollars?'

We would be living in Nazi Germany.

I was homeless for about a year. Had a job, just couldn’t afford rent and didn’t know anyone in the city to room with. I did exactly what that fucking leaf said, used public laundry and had a gym membership so I could take a shower.

My infallible solution for rich cunts worth above x millions is a 100% inheritance tax that only reduced by 8% for each kid they had and an additional 2% for the following grandchildren.

Dad! Put on some pants and get out of my basement!

you say
"maan, think how much drugs that would buy"
and his mind immediately goes to next fix mode
you can actually see the change in his eyes and face as the subroutine is entered.
"hey, you don't have any on ya do ya?"
and now you spend 15 minutes trying to convince him you don't while he learns you about his mind array.

Which means fewer niggers and less overpopulation.

Many people are mentally ill due to abuse or neglect and can't do that stuff. It's not as simple as "durr I can do this so anyone can".

it would be unenforceable, they would give money to their kids, spouse, set up companies, foundations, etc

there are dozens of ways to circumvent a measure like this

Shut up brainlet

>he fell for the trickle down meme
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

IF YOU AREN'T A BILLIONAIRE SHILLING FOR TRICKLE DOWN ECONOMICS MAKES YOU A LITERAL KEKOLD

>what should i have said to him?
you should have said you were a vapid retard who has never had an original thought in his life and needed to ask a bunch of fat virgins on a message board what he should say

There's a show right now in Belgium where they give bums €10000 if they are willing to get back into society. 'Experts' have calculated that's about the absolute minimum. Never watched the show, but it got me thinking: "What would be the bare bones minimum to get you up and running? " .

A place to stay: mandatory three months of caution money + firsth month of rent. which set's you back what? €2000 at most, which is a nice place. A suit, some razor equipment, some clothing, some food. I reckon even if you're not fully committed, you could get there with €5000. I have no idea why they went with double that. Hell even a soft, middle class white guy like me could start a new life with 10k easily.

>1 post by this commie flaggot
Why Sup Forums?

A leaf

>90% of homeless belong in an insane asylum
>You have no idea what it's like outside of your cushy sheltered life, faggot. Many people are mentally ill due to abuse or neglect and can't do that stuff.

Sounds like they belong in an insane asylum

How exactly is it the homeless' fault for being mentally ill or socially inept?

if anything governments everywhere should start programs where they round up the homeless and start to educate them on what to do or how to get a job, give them temporary shelter and food, and maybe psychological counseling if they need it while at the same time make them do simple jobs to earn some of their keep like sweeping the streets etc.

I still don't understand why nations forget about their homeless pop but bring in all kinds of foreign parasites.

"Where can I get a fedora like that?"

no but seriously what happens when they hit the theoretical $200 mil hardcap?

assuming theres no legal loopholes around it. they would just stop working and live the comfy life?

Knock off the one pochette faggets, some of our IP Exchange often. Mine does. I've posted hundreds and hundreds of posts and started threads, but every couple of hours my ID changes I moved from different Wi-Fi's in my office building or if I'm 1/4 G or if I am home. So grow up faggot.

5k to wean them off of their heinous addictions

You can't get panhandled if they aren't really there!

you raycis!

The wealthy would leave and our economy would crash.

You would turn into Venezuela

>a man I never met makes my GF wetter than I ever could so I started trying to annoy him online by lying over and over.

>'what would happen if the wealthy had a net worth ceiling of 200 million dollars?'
They'd wire the rest in a way, that they have more at hand, but appear to have a net worth of 200 million. It's not like, net worth is accurate right now, why would it be then?

you should have offered him a minimum wealth requirement and told him to die.

“Kill yourself please”