What do you all think about the process of getting a gun in Japan vs the U.S?

What do you all think about the process of getting a gun in Japan vs the U.S?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings
twitter.com/AnonBabble

theres no niggers there

Gun control works, its absolutely true.

The issue though is, that US is already flooded with guns. So gun control will be completely insufficient, and at best just move gun trade to black market. It`ll not prevent the gun crime as guns are already there - unless you are ready to massively confiscate and outlaw them all, but even so: the millions of guns in people hands would mean even with complete outlawing them, there still be millions of guns at people hands illegally.

It works in Japan, Europe, Russia etc. since no one has a guns. In US there are more guns than people.

Why buy a gun in japan when you can just jump out a window?

japan is almost exclusivly japanese
also asians have really low crime rates
shoot your dick off so you cant breed faggot

/thread

Japan has no niggers.

Ethnically homogenous, law-abiding people are law-abiding.

bring in the Japanese into Detroit, it becomes Neo-Tokyo.

I'd ask him how many niggers live in Japan.

>air rifle
Its perfectly legal to own a hunting rifle
in Japan outside of the cities.
also no niggers or spics, sage

it italy is the same as japan but this not fits illegal guns you know?people shoting murder people every day. this in america would hit only the legal owners, who most unlikely going to shoot to someone

I'll shoot the first politician to propose this in the US.
Don't fuck with freedom, faggots.
Gun control is civil war. Stop the nonsense.

Tell us more about this "I will shoot a legislator." user.

We'll be sure to place you on our list of "heroes" "protecting" "freedom"

You forget the fact that Japan is homogeneous.
Asians on the whole have very low crime rate.

Look at who is doing the shooting in the US. The vast majority of murders are by blacks and Hispanics.

all right first off fuck you
second they have no Muslims
and the gangs there do have guns lots
in fact there are shit ton of old us guns there from ww2 and the like people there just don't talk about it.
kind of how the Australians don't talk about the massive arsenal they have berried in the back yards of just about every one.
just fuck right of man no one fucking cares about your personal triggering fest of self mental masturbation that you call a original post.
oh and fuck you.

>russia

The Russian homicide rate is higher than Burgers.

>europe

Switzerland has the lowest homicide rate in all of Europe and the laxest gun laws.

Any other shit arguments?

Many South American nations have strict-gun laws too

>Japan had 11 deaths
>America had 12,000 deaths

>Japan is a homogenous society where ~98% of citizens share ethnicity
>America is 52% white

>1 post by this faggot
come on

Come on what? I wasn-t being biased towards the US. I was asking what Sup Forums's thoughts were.

I’m assuming those 11 deaths don’t include suicides

instead they die from working too much
japanese fuck pillows
take lessons from pillow fucking manlets
get shitty prizes

how many of the gun deaths are suicide (2/3)
how mnay of the gun deaths are black on black? (1/2)

now cry

I agree with your assessment as well. It works in Canada too of course, but it will be much more difficult to do in the US just because it's already flooded with guns.

>works in russia

Russia by all measures is way more dangerous than the US. Your homicide rates are much higher Ivan.

>europe

This is debatable. Illegal guns are rampant in France and Germany. The UK is an island nation and it's far easier to control the border. Furthermore many of the massacres are being committed with trucks. The safest country in Europe is a country where the gun laws are much laxer than California and New York.

I think the USA should ban all guns. That will take care of Chicago and the gangs.

I don't give a shit, I don't live in Japan. This "global consciousness" meme needs to die, the global media in other countries spends all their time lecturing their citizens about how to change a country that isn't their own. There is no greater evidence for the concept of a globalist cabal seeking intercontinental tyranny than the idea that people in other countries are lectured daily on why they need to be concerned with a sovereign country, that they have no citizenship in, should disarm itself.

I'll shoot a legislator and their entire family. Put me on your list you fucking nigger.

We don't have men in their prime doing absolutely nothing wrong in Japan to warrant shooting to death.

When you have niggers in your country you tend to find they commit waaaay more crime than any other ethnic group. Even when they don't have guns, they find creative ways to fuck their victims over e.g over here they use acid because butter knives and spoons are banned

Irrelevant, why didn't the recent mass stabler in Japan use a more effective weapon then a knife? Because good gun control works! He couldn't get a gun from the black market.

no wonder japan is so fucked up, you don't let natural selection take it's course.

Japan also doesnt have an elite rulling class of jews who tell them how they are going to live either.

He killed 19 with a knife dumb fuck.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sagamihara_stabbings

Japan is a homogenous island nation that has never owned guns for centuries. Stop comparing it to America.

Blacks commit an order of magnitude more gun murders than another other race in the US.

Until you make it a felony for a black to touch a gun, all other arguments are invalde ;^)

I don't have anyone I need to shoot.

Japan doesn't have a nigger problem
Niggers blasting each other with illegal firearms will have that effect.
*Don't forget the Mexicans

Common japan has never had weaponry.

How many niggers are there in Japan? The US doesn't have a gun problem, we have a nigger problem.

While japan might not have as many gun deaths keep in mind the US counts suicides as gun deaths, and they make up the vast majority of gun deaths, with the next highest category being nigger and spic gang activity.

Are we going to pretend japan doesnt have just as many suicides that are just done by other means? Sure they arent shooting themselves but when they jump in front of the train thats actually a bigger burden on society than just shooting themselves at home.

If you like it move to Japan.

Not flooded enough. Thanks for reminding me. I almost forgot I was going to buy a couple more ARs today. And some bump stocks.

>muh japan muh japan

I swear we should have nuked that shithole to oblivion and let the chinks have it. I don't want my tax money defending those ingrateful gooks.

>Using gun deaths
I know Japan has a lower crime rate, but when would the liberals stop using gun deaths to justify gun control.
That's like using obesity figures to justify communism.

no