Guys.. Math is racsist

I thought that lady at CUNY was wrong but look at Balti. Math must be racist!

foxnews.com/us/2017/11/09/13-baltimore-high-schools-no-students-proficient-in-math-report-says.html

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/article/453106/math-racist-university-illinois-professor
twitter.com/AnonBabble

why aren't the white kids passing?

Where are you getting racism from?

That article is literally just saying that they are having a hard time improving education in that city.

>baltimore
>white kids

It's Baltimore.. What white kids? I went to High School there for 2 years and there were only about 20 of us in the entire school

why aren't those 20 passing?

nationalreview.com/article/453106/math-racist-university-illinois-professor

we done need math when we has ifones to do our math

They are too busy skipping school so they don't get gang raped.. Actually the number is so low it doesn't register kind of like white on black rape.

DEY NEED MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

do you think a white kid alone is going to turn into anything but a detached loner?

why are they only failing math?

>math is racist
That's not true, there are Africans who are good at math.

the math teacher is probably black too and doesn't understand shit and can't teach

Literally just one woman’s opinion and it’s not too far fetched either barring shit like this:

>“emphasizing terms like Pythagorean theorem and pi” makes math seem too Greek and European.

A lot of education in black communities (in the US) is pretty fucking poor and more could be done.

niggas can hardly read let alone add numbers together

what about the white kids who are supposedly skipping school

They brought in an Asian...

Oh yeah I heard about her. Before she came to Africa the title was held by Jamal Swagkson, who was the first nigger to successfully count to ten without starving to death.

Good question but I imagine they are failing in everything except for diy crack pipes. Not one damn working bunsen burner I guarantee it.

Not just one woman's opinion, this sentiment has been echoed in the halls of our education system for a while. Then again niggers running around claiming that education is white, civilized behavior is white, not raping people is white and to hate all things white is why nigger education is the way it is. They get more dollars per student than other schools.

Huhu

So are they doing all this on purpose? Are they creating this dysfunctional atmosphere to signal once and for all how unrealistic this whole fucking multicultural thing is?.... or are they really allowing things to fall apart in the name of "black and brown bodies"? Is this the fucking world now? WTFF?!?!?!?!?!?!

Is the plan for America really going to be economic feudalism? Again? I thought we were going to build something different this fucking time.

Fuck this. F U C K T H I S....

you'd be allowed to skip school if this was your class. Fucking monkeys.

>They get more dollars per student than other schools.

I don’t know if this is true or not but assuming it is now, I can’t imagine it has been that way for that long. It is gonna take a long time to properly fix the problems black peoples face in America today. There are people alive today who lived under Jim Crow laws. You still get conservatives who try to enforce voter ID laws targeted at black peoples.

Did you read the article dude?

Nothing in there to get worked up about.

When i grew up not understanding school crap ment you are a idiot or lazy.. how times change..

It's been like that since the early 1990's. The district gets $5 a day for each free and reduced meal, these schools are provision 2 so they get 5 per student per day for food and it only costs about $2 a day to feed them. On top of that any special needs, which they all are, also gets additional federal dollars. By the time you add up all the gibs they get far more per student than schools that are mostly white.

>1990s

So yeah, not a long time.

wtf i thought Obama said Common Core would make maff easier for minorities

>niggers still bad at maths
>whites punished and taught nonsense-system designed to hamper their ability to correctly solve maths problems

Read:

Well, they built up a big student loan bubble to enrich the bankers some more. And now they are planning on declaring that the taxpayers have to eat the cost of the worthless degrees they gave to affirmative action clowns because of "white privilege" Just like with housing...give out bad loans, get rich, then get bailed out when the house of cards collapses.

20 years is long enough and that is just for the further entitlements. Don't be a faggot.

Itt: Blacks are disadvantaged.

Liberals could have already told you that.

Do you know what generational wealth means?

desu common core just teaches mental math shortcuts that all smart people figure out eventually anyways.

Yes I do. My parents were poor, their parents were poor and their parents were immigrants. I now own my home, my cars and I send my son to private school. My wealth is not generational but acquired through my hard work and perseverance. My advantage was a two parent household.

Genetically disadvantaged, yeah.

You mean maths

>Blacks are disadvantaged.
due to their own ignorance and shunning anything and everything white. The problem is that western civilization itself has been deemed white.

Well they grow up with ignorant parents, brothers and cousins as role models.

It's a vicious cycle.

DECOLONIZE YOUR MINDS
REBUILD MATH FROM THE GROUND UP

So then black culture is the problem?

kek

dey aint getting no resources doe nameen dis shit rayciss

Finally, someone said it

I'd skip school too if it was useless.

I went to school in PG county and skipped every day. I'd drop off my homework to the teachers in the morning and pick up the next assignment then off to downtown DC to do homework and hang about the Capital.

wow this board is racist

What was your first clue newfag

Welcome newfag.
You're here forever.

The classroom are bedlam. Teachers gave up long ago. The white kids are most likely wigger types. It's bad enough they're white; if they pay attention and get good grades they might as well paint a target on their back.
Do you think white families attending black schools harbor much intelligence in the first place?

>>>/reddit/

But Comet Ping Pong hadn't even opened at that time.

California has been around 40% proficiency rate for math, reading, and writing. If it's gone up, it's because standards have been lowered. Community colleges have 33% graduation rate, now they don't need to take math for non-STEAM and almost passed free first year tuiiton

All the white kids go to private school

At least they can play ball.

Just.... ugh. How is this even allowed on the internet? Mods?

Are they teaching Common Core math?

If so, yeah, no wonder nobody is proficient in math.

You justify the behavior of blacks as consequent to former privation. As if it will change. It won't. Decades passed since the last LA riots, half a century since Civil Rights movement, almost two centuries since the abolition of slavery. Things got only worse. Corrupted schools, lowered standards, white flight, and journalistic dishonesty. Riots every year. Desegregation had not worked, nor integration nor quotas nor affirmative action nor head start.

Education is the keystone of any modern civilization. Blacks alone care nothing for it. The countless schools entirely controlled by blacks are the worst in America. They will not improve.

Are you black yourself? Maybe you're an exception. But Cicero said that exception only confirms the rule.

Stupid americans, thinking nigs could ever function in the civilized world. Just put them all at the bottom of the ocean, since they are no longer useful for their main purpose as farm equipment.