Which one of you madmen did this at the university of Melbourne? I've seen antipodean alliance stuff there before too

Which one of you madmen did this at the university of Melbourne? I've seen antipodean alliance stuff there before too.

which building?

Too high for abos to take it down.
Very smart.

good stuff cunt

>university of Melbourne
belly of the beast right there, m8
godspeed

Why people keep doing this?

Why not It´s ok to be Pedophile? IT´s ok to be mass murderer? the white man has enslaved all the races of the world and exploited them. If anything, we are in debt to the world and not be "OK" with being who we are. Not yet.

I hate try hard edgy right wing uni students just as much as the idiotic lefty ones

spbp

Your flag and your post dont match fag

University of Melbourne? Should have posted it in Chinese if you wanted the students to understand it.

I go to melbourne uni, RMIT and monash regularly to put up stickers of pepe and for anti-communist action, I put up a couple its okay to be white fliers but people keep tearing them down, I didnt put up this flier though.

>that pic
>not having the shiiiiiet face on the nog

You

Shut up, it was you OP.

agreed

It's NOT OKAY!

im thinking about doing sydney rd brunswick

Yes it is.

The waters of baptism cleansed me of the sins of my forefathers. I owe no debts before man or God for the sins of others, and Christ redeems me of my own.

>Why not It´s ok to be Pedophile? IT´s ok to be mass murderer?
It'll be okay to be you too one day Genghis, settle down.

I haven't seen any at La Trobe uni. There's a shit load of communist posters though.

you forgot to put on your LGBT flag before shitposting, Jukka

>Why not It´s ok to be Pedophile? IT´s ok to be mass murderer?
go write a sign that says its okay to be muslim then cunt