Is sex segregation in school good?

Teacher just implented it for us students to compete against eachother.

what grade?

Second in highshcool

(12th)

>Is sex segregation in school good?
It’s good in Life.

That's literally insane. How would people breed?

Depends on the subject matter.

only if the teacher has the same gender

Found the mudslime

Either artificial wombs or the way Saudi Arabia does it

in vitro

For boys, yes. For girls, no.

Girls perform better when there is male attention to be given to them. Boys perform worse when there are females to give their attention to.

I went to an all boys HS. I didn't know how amazing I had it until first day of college when some dumb cunt started asking the teacher questions.

how do you get 15 groups the same size?

The two best performing schools for decades are same sex grammar schools. Hardly a coincidence.

Definetely better for sport. Also men prefer a linear learning pattern while females prefer a modular pattern. If you could give the best to both then you would get the best out of everyone

>Depends on the subject matter.

Yes. It's why in mixed schools the sports are still separate genders because the males would obliterate the females on average in terms of competition.

It is never going to be approved on a national level though.. Like most of the west, anti sexism is the norm

Even the conservative party believes in the equality myth.

This.
And how loud women laugh and talk

Yes, boys and girls learn differently. Maybe select classes you can let them mingle

Gender segregation in high school breeds beta males who have no idea how to talk to and behave around females. High School is as much about preparing for adult life as it is about learning subjects. You aren't segregated in real life so why do it in the classroom?

No, i grew up up with segregation up to highschool, having no female contact at your age would make you go insane.

when i went to college i was autistic as hell with almost no experience in socialization

I'm not sure if you are a beta virgin or a transhumanist Jew.

No it doesn't. Being with males only increases testosterone. It is literally the opposite

On the flip side, I remember a teacher saying that boys do better when they have a girlfriend, and girls do worse when they have a boyfriend.

So best thing for a boy is to be in a segregated school, and have a girlfriend.

>Lock a bunch of hormon filled people of the same gender into a building for multiple hours on end
Yeah, sure. Let them make their first gay experiences early. It's not like this happens basically every time, people of the same sex are locked inside the same area.

It could also be that the boys who do better get girlfriends?

And the girls who do better are that way because they concentrate on their studies instead if boys?

Possibly a "chicken and egg" situation we have here.

Being more successful helps get chicks, but having acquired chicks gives confidence and purpose to what one does...

If the will of Kek is anything of note, both my first post and your reply have dups.

Fair enough

Girls distract Chads from bullying losers. Same sex school for boys is like a jail.

Well I bully all sexes