APOLOGIZE

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/138397186
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_zoo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>human zoo
Not quite

Why its getting fed?

I love how they felt the need to explain the picture with a poorly-written caption. It's almost as if the target audience can't comprehend full sentences.

Just like welfare today, White people giving food to to Black people. I guess the difference between then and now is that back then, the food was healthy. Unlike the shitty knock-off sodas niggers buy with food stamps.

>Getting a banana

What's wrong about giving a little child a tasty fruit?

>APOLOGIZE
why? its being fed..

fpbp

>give niggers free food
>somehow you're the bad guy

All that's missing is "Let that sink in"

This is how people learned about other cultures before TV. What's the big deal? It's an exhibition, they're not hunted from the wild and kept like animals.

Why? i'm not responsible for niggers breeding.

I don't see what's so wrong with this. They're being nice to her and she seems fine with it.
This seems like one of those situations where the kid would only have a problem with this later on as an adult, and only if society essentially repeatedly told them they should and made them feel like they were abused because of it. In reality though, no one was abused and everyone had a fun time. Sometimes I really hate how manipulative people are. All they try and do is make everyone feel as they do—but ONLY IF they're feeling a negative emotion.

Powerful.

This thread's been done. I've read they asked some Africans to sit there for a day to recreate the sight of an authentic village. Afterwards they went to their normal homes. The World Fare in '58 was in Brussels. Dunno about the legitimacy, since Congo only became independant in 1960.

no

I always hate it when a black person, who never experienced a thing, make apologize for something that some other black person experienced a long time ago

Stfu burger. Go shoot someone..

Sorry you're a nigger.

Wow... I have no words...

Sorry for taking the animal out of its natural habitat and bringing it to Europe.

Kek no

Kek

Bad carbs. Do you even keto?

Lol

She got free food already!

Nice monkey

Spot on!

FPBP

Poor monkey.. not even niggers are treated that way

Apologize??? But why? Nothing have changed. We're still feeding niggers for free. And apparently we're required to do so.

Go be boring somewhere else, Sven

Reminder, this is because evolutionism, satans strongest delusion believed by man

"human zoo"? Looks like an ordinary chimp to me.

whoa rare flag! how did you get that?

we dindu nuffin wypipo best pipo

>deep racism
>human zoo
>The first world leader to officially and systematically ban human zoos were the Nazis, under Adolf Hitler’s orders.

Where is this San Quentin?

/thread

>APOLOGIZE
No.

I'll just paste in my reply from yesterday, when we had the exact same thread:

If you actually google the story behind that image, you'll realize it wasn't a zoo. It was part of a 1958 World's Fair in Brussels, and one of the exhibitions was focused on the Congo and featured art and architecture as well as a recreation of a Congolese village. It was meant to showcase a foreign culture so people could see what traditional Congolese life was like.
A zoo would implicate that they're locked up and treated like animals, while in reality it was more like a living history exhibit.

Here's a video of it:
vimeo.com/138397186

Skip to the three minute point if you want to see the actual Congolese people, including what I assume are two Congolese soldiers.

san quintin is here

lol when whites feed blacks more than their own nigger fathers and mothers. wew lad today its called welfare :3

fpbp

Fucking kek

>you're born too late to feed niggers bananas
Feels extremely bad, man.

LOL it's probably living better in the zoo than in the jungle. Also reminder to shitskins. If whites ever get their shit together, they won't be kind enough to have brown people zoos

sorry we stopped giving out free bananas.

top kek

No

YOU apologize for being a problem for the entire fucking planet with your negro refusal to grow the fuck up!

Africans lack the 6% Neanderthal DNA Western Europeans have. They are literally Human 1.0.

We are not all one race.

Doesn't sound like a bad gig. Europeans probably have the kindest zoos desu

>apologize

why its getting fed, already ahead of 99% of the rest of Africa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_zoo

>The first world leader to officially and systematically ban human zoos were the Nazis, under Adolf Hitler’s orders.

really made me think

why? less cruel than forcing blacks to fend for themselves

Probably better living conditions than the place they took her from.

>I always hate it when a black person, who never experienced a thing, make apologize for something that some other black person experienced a long time ago
They use their history like any other race or ethnicity. Either to claim individual superiority or victimhood

Yes because only white people pay taxes.if you want to be a racist atleast make a smart point

We even get pandas to breed in captivity, which is no small feat. The niggers on the other hand, went straight to fucking.