PARADISE PAPERS

why is pol not talking about the biggest story of the decade? When fake emails leak and the autists are all over it, but actual financial documents leak which connect Twitter/facebook, and parts of trumps inner circle directly to Putin directly and blows the lid on off some of the biggest financial schemes in the world!

The people running the govt hide BILLIONS from from it's taxes. How does this not engage you?

google.com/amp/s/mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/05/world/paradise-papers.amp.html

qz.com/1120731/paradise-papers-a-guide-to-the-major-revelations/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/yBFpu#selection-797.156-803.34
icij.org/paradise-papers-media-partners/
icij.org/blog/2017/11/frequently-asked-questions-about-the-paradise-papers/
icij.org/about/our-supporters/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>rich people evade taxes

The words haven't been invented yet to express how shocked I am by this.

Because everyone here is a spook who made millions in Bitcoin using shells across the world, BTFO newfag

OP don’t bother. Sup Forums isn’t for discussion about what we can do to redesign tax policy to create a more just world with properly funded services and infrastructure spreading opportunity to more people. Pol is for disseminating conspiracy theories that reality is a facade te deep state pulls over te eyes that Trump will save us from, or something.

Seriously, it was instantly dismissed as a Soros plot to distract us from the good work trump and Saudi princes are doing. I wish I was joking.

because pol is a globalist neoliberal shill board

If twitter and facebook were connected directly to Putin, why did he ban his own political ads on these platforms?

Like there aren't 10,000 "DISTRACTION!!!!" replies every time Trump tweets anything.

I never worked a day at taco bell!! I get comped, faggots.

because this is a fabricated distraction, like every Trump/Russia allegation.

That rich people evade taxes may not be a surprise, but when you have it on paper, see how they do it and you calculate how much money is lost, it gets sickening.

Secret investors, not directly involved, Russia invested heavily to ensure they had a platform to spread fake news

It's only like 5% about Trump, but it's a nasty 5% .. these papers have been analyzed by 100s of journalists all over the world in the past 60 days, they coordinated a release of articles for the 7th

Europe is the worst hit in this.

Don't make it a left vs right thing.

It's average joe that is getting screwed.

Hey losers

This whole left vs right thing is the real distraction, actual people working people should be outraged. Ross Wilbur is hiding nearly 3 times his net worth (7.25 billion) invested in a Russian shopping company run by Putin's nephew

This is all stuff everybody already knows. Also, there's nothing we can do about it.
I said this in a previous thread about this stuff, but when this stuff leaks it seems like it's done on purpose so the rich can wave their dick at us.
It's just one big black pill force fed to the world.

>russia is secretly propping up facebook because otherwise facebook might go bankrupt
wut

>Trump knows a guy who knows a guy who invested in a company run by a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows a guy who knows Putin
IMPEACHMENT WHEN?!

Nobody’s shocked. You’ve got to get mad!

Who funds these papers?

Oh yeah Rockefeller, soros, ford....

>more just world

piss off communist, taxes should be lower. roads, schools, hospitals, military can all be funded at a fraction of the cost.

filthy disgusting communist pigs spending 10m on telling preschoolers they're sexist (yes this happened) is what's the problem, not people paying too little tax.

lost? sickening?

i work for the ATO (aussie tax office) and let me tell you, richfags are not the problem.

a nice, functioning modern society could be built on 10% of the tax collected RIGHT NOW.

the other 90% goes right into the pockets of filthy communists who push cultural marxist agendas, or blackops to prop up petrodollar.

You have all been misled into thinking rich people are the enemy, when they are actually your greatest ally (pun intended). How do you suppose to stop the destruction of the west without powerful allies?

Rich people pay far more than their fair share of tax, way more than povo cunts on centerlink do...plus they also employ people by creating jobs.

Wow ... you're disturbed

archive.is/yBFpu#selection-797.156-803.34

>> It is funded in part by the Ford Foundation, Open Society Foundation, Kellogg Foundation and the Rockefeller Family Fund. ICIJ then worked with journalists around the world including from the Guardian and the McClatchy newspaper chain

Too complex for retards
Stick to the usual meme posting

They're literally just anti-Trump propaganda pushed by leftists like Assange

This.

>I work at the tax office
As what a toilet cleaner?

>left vs right is the distraction
Yeah? Tell me, when the corrupted politicans and economy is fixed do you think those retarded leftists are going to change their minds on their political views? No. The left vs right isn't a distraction because their fundamental outlook on life are diametrically opposed with each other. It's just that these rich people are a common enemy.

Anyone else feel sleepy?

LOL THE GLOBALIST PAPERS, Its like they know most people will read the click bait, and not look at the source...

icij.org/paradise-papers-media-partners/
>>USA
The New York Times
Reveal
Univision
Columbia Journalism School

icij.org/blog/2017/11/frequently-asked-questions-about-the-paradise-papers/
Who funds ICIJ?

ICIJ is a non-profit organization. We rely on charitable foundations and on financial support from the public. Unlike other non-profit organizations, we do not take funding from governments. Without our readers’ support, we cannot exist.

Recent ICIJ funders include: Adessium Foundation, Open Society Foundations, The Sigrid Rausing Trust, The Ford Foundation, Fritt Ord Foundation and the Pulitzer Center on Crisis Reporting. We also receive support from Australian philanthropist Graeme Wood.

We welcome individual donations in support of our work.

icij.org/about/our-supporters/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So the papers are a PSYOPS, just like Soros did with Ukraine, and everywhere else he sets up shop in...
He sends in his Agents, and Spreads Fake News

Implying that people in Sup Forums is able to understand finance.

Well it is about 2:30am where we are after all.

this

Yeah Some of us do

This is conservativism in a nutshell.

that pic