Why does this board love Sikhs so much? They're just as bad as Muslims

Why does this board love Sikhs so much? They're just as bad as Muslims.

Having worked with many I can say they are the opposite of muslims. They stay CLEAN, show respect to the community outside of their race and culture, invite people to their place of worship and some of their women are absolutely gorgeous.

Yeah, they're ok-

Sikhs are just a muslim-hindu mutt. Two of the worst cultures mixed together will obviously create shitty people.

Sikhs in BC are nig tier

go by haplogroups and not ideologies
if they stay in the same haplogroup their ancestry is preserved
if they mix with white euros then the child is a soulless bastard

Sikhs are bro-tier they are beter then (((ch*stkikes))) and hindus are also beter. It's just truth

Worked with 2 sikhs both were really nice guys, well maintained, invited me to dinner at family etc.
Showed general interest in my spirituality.

Also worked with a few pakis, and thats the worst thing that can happen to you.

In that case any race can be "bro-teir" as long as they dont interbreed

They're not as bad as muslims but they're just as bad as regular pooinloos

We don't. That's mainly R*ddit

BASED TURBN MAN

This, pretty much.
That's why I think our government were so eager to push harder on multiculturalism; they thought everybody would be like the Sikhs.

Reply meant for you

>t. never been with sikhs
they hate mussies as much as any real spaniard.

Because they are Brotier(Registered Trademark).

>their women are absolutely gorgeous

My old boss at the gas station was a sikh. He hates niggers, muslims and kikes as much as i do.

Did he use the loo when he went to poo?

Sikhs don't drive trucks down streets, or shoot up concerts and nightclubs, or detonate bombs
Sikhs campaign for the country to make sikh religious law the law of the land
Sikh population is not growing in europe exponentially

So no, Sikhs are not NEARLY as bad as muslims.

To claim that muslims are only as bad as Sikhs is to be a contemptible muslim-lover.

Some are nice
All need to go back

Who are you two Poo in loos trying to fool?

>muh poos are based I promize

Those look like your average American to me. Also this board doesn't love "Sikhs".

Literally can't say a bad word about British Sikhs if I wanted to, majority are redpilled and, to invoke the old phrase, they are indeed bro-tier.

The foreign ones however fall in to the same traps as all other Asian type foriengers do where they can speak the language and don't understand the culture, but still need to use over public services and so come off as ungrateful, rude and strange which for the most part I believe they are.

>Germany

A fellow Poo, clearly.

>some

Illiterate nigger

it's a shit meme made by and meant for other anonymous shitskins and retards here.

People killed in terrorist attacks in 2017:

>Islam - 12,716
>Sikhism - 0

We know its you Pajeet you can stop shilling now

this

there are still too many of them in the country but they're not a threat and are mostly good people. they could probably be reasoned with to go back a lot easier than muslims could be too

Whens the last time a Sikh flew a plane into a building? or drove a truck into a bunch of people?

>Why does this board love Sikhs so much? They're just as bad as Muslims.

Completely different. You are ignorant.

When was the last time Americans tried to fuck with the Sikhs countries?

They should have no issues attacking the UK for all the shit they did in the past, yet they dont.

we dont. theyre just less shitty than muzzies. we can acknowledge that and still not want em.

Wrong, white European background.

No German would converse this ignorantly, I suspect you're a prox'ed JIDF

Sikhs aren't that bad they are a lot more bearable than good ol Hakeem al Mujahideen...Also Sikhs are great warriors that hate muslims just like the rest of the world.

>Muslims
They are the same people in a different wrapper. Genes create and modify culture cyclically.

That just proves that they're pussies that can be easily manipulated

>great warriors
>never take revenge on British for genociding them

Every single Sikh politician in the West is pro-Muslim invasion

Yet...
>superpower 2020

>Canada
>rabidly defending a shitskin
No way you're white.

kek'd and checked

The Hindus and Muslims built india into a superpower not the Sikhs

you mean the British

They are both unneeded and unwanted aliens.

that is very true, but I was mainly talking about the Pakistani Indian wars

cheep AF. Real gougers. Dishonest in business

My GF is a Sikh (although not practicing). They are absolutely nothing like muslims. If you actually look at the rules of their religion it is literally the opposite of Islam.

Gee... I wonder who could be behind this post????

Its over Pajeet we know its you

Haha i’m not a pajeet it’s just we have loads of pajeetess here and Anglo women are garbage.

You gotta work with what’s available. At least they wanna get married, have children and be a traditional wife.

Fuck...SHUT IT DOWN

>their women are absolutely gorgeous.
no, agtreed with the rest

>]

> when your taste includes only congolese women

France is truly the worst country.

>Sikhs
>Clean

They have exactly the same hygiene as rest of the poo in loos, I have worked with them and they always carry this bottle around into the office washroom to clean their assholes themselves with their fingers and then walk conspiocusly with their wet poo hand to the sink splashing poo water everywhere. It is disgusting to witness, you can take the man out of the third world but you cannot take the third world out of the man.

BASED
SIKH
WARRIOR

>they stay clean

They smell like absolute shit

>tfw you find an atheist red pilled british indian gf