ITT: say something nice about india

ITT: say something nice about india
>superpower by 2020
>one of the largest armies in the world
>space program to the moon soon

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SCATSAT-1
youtube.com/watch?v=aeRXvjUNUcQ
sewerhistory.org/photosgraphics/public-baths-and-latrines-from-ancient-and-modern-times/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Most Indian people (if not all) I have met are genuinely nice people - very friendly and easy to talk to. Only problem is that they smell like curry ALL the time

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Contributor of the largest number of meme fag users

the people there smell like shit

good food.. although tikka masala isn't even indian and some americans made it up

India is expected to overtake China as the largest poo producer in the world by 2024. That's one hell of an achievement.

Best barbers in the world, will give you a head massage and crack your neck.

I think about this pic every morning when I wake up

>space program to the moon soon

TAKE THE POO

TO THE MOON

DESIGNATED SHITTING SATELLITE

They are very smart-- think of how much money they save by avoiding plumbing bills alone!

strong immune systems. they know the hell that islam can bring to civilization. sikhs are cool. a very ancient culture and tradition. outside of tech support memers they produce some very intelligent thinkers.

Superpower by 2020 is the best I can come up with. What a year to be alive in India it must be then.

My PhD adviser is Indian, coolest guy on the planet too.

Indian people are wild and free poopers. They are thrifty and consume the least soap of anyone on the planet. Their sacred river, the Ganges, is a festering soup of corrupted corpses with which only they can interact without becoming ill, making it even more sacred.

Objectively vile creatures, the Poo have secured themselves a niche among the ranks of humans where no other subspecies of man save those from darkest Africa will venture. Like maggots on a corpse soon to transform into majestic green-headed doodoo flies, the Poo are destined to achieve greatness on the world stage and will soon be shitting on the streets of space.

OC?

>say something nice about india
53% of indias population shits in their toilets

Serious question. Why does india have an anus on its flag?

>inhales
DESIGNATED

Creative, fast, a general awareness of themselves and the world around them.

I see you browse /r/Sup Forums too XD

You guys need to implement rigorious eugenics programmes, sterilize the lower darker classes and protect the tigers.

Sikhs can be bro tier.

Cuz poo

Theyre going to murder china in a war

smell slightly better than niggers

these threads are funnier when we can see op flag is indian t b h

nice spicy food, unless e. coli

most indians you meet at uni are nice people

They have dots on the heads.
Pretty edgy.

They are on the other side of the world

hey fit babes i love you, u want uggs and ipad?

I actually like curry and some of your women are insanely hot.

That's basically it. Everything else is shit tier.

They have their own space technologies.

they are not pakis

>scatsat
fucking lost

Why do Indians always get the girls?

You recognize me from that gif alone? XD

It's the wheel of dharma

I bought a very nice cavalry sabre made in India. It's a quality blade.
Yes i know bin that knife etc. I'm not a poor so I can afford to bribe the piggies.

One of the contributors to human overpopulation

In spite of the fact that there's more probably Indians than whites on the planet, play the race card and demand "minority status" to justify taking high-pay jobs from whites for the sake of "equality and inclusion."

They have the world's cleanest loos.

I never went to india, but I took away a lot from this video. Sometimes the best way is to say it with dance. It's less angular and strict than Europe. If you compare this guy's dancing to Michael Jackson's it's in no way less technical. But he throws some dumb shit in there just for fun. It's more creative and more colourful and gives access to a wider array of emotions. But, the master reveals himself when imposed with limitations. There's something to be said for both sides. In short: India intrigues me.

I wouldn't mind fucking some poo women. I know it's degenerate but I wouldn't mind giving it a go

>something nice about India.
It's far away.

pretty good early units in the form of war Elephants

god tier food

their women can be pretty

they are much better behaved than pakis and if i had a choice to swap every paki for a indian i would.

I really like your women.

To be fair, Indians don't use the race card nearly as much as niggers and goatfuckers.
Most Indians also hate the "reservation" system too (except the lower castes, cause it helps them)
Also, "minority" refers to relative population in the country, not the world.

Why does India need a space program? They can access the moon via solidified excrement.

where does poo fall on the dharma reincarnation scale?

turn off your proxy pajeet

lad its like saying there are no sexy mexicans we both know there is m8

just between Muslim and le 56% face

What proxy? The US and UK are filled with these pajeets, which is why you see people under those flags praising poos when there is nothing positive about them.

Dharma & Gregg

>uses meme flag
>accuses others of using proxies

so are birds animals or not?

They will never admit it.

Tbh poos are some of the hardest working people on the planet. Kind of like how we used to be before we got lazy :(

pay reparations paki

Something nice? Well umm.. they got good resistance to bad smell due to bathing in a shit river and having no basic hygiene? They're like orcs basically.

Holy kek, if that’s not a pasta, great post

>comparing orcs to indians
orcs are atleast twice as hygenic as the average pajeet

> soon space will have indian section which is basically meteor size pile of poo.

Well can you give an example worse than an orc for comparison?

youtube.com/watch?v=aeRXvjUNUcQ

Indus Valley civilization were using private latrines when your ancestors bathed once in 10 years lol sewerhistory.org/photosgraphics/public-baths-and-latrines-from-ancient-and-modern-times/

fucking kek...oh...my sides

how about now?

They save money on their water bill due to their lack of toilets.

Huge toilets

fuckn lol

They have an extreme poo fetish which takes a lot of dedication.

>space program to the moon

The nips and ladyboys do curry better than the indians do though

nice

>once a poo
>always a poo

Take it to the loo, Pajeet.

They are better people than 56% nation

Based poo flusher

they didnt won formula1. and also, i dont want they shit onto the moon. big armies are not nessesary now.
fantasy over 2020 will not suffer.

thai curry is inferior to indian curry m8

jap food is nice though

Its your flag! Its got a massive anus on it! Why india, why?

They are the worst posters on Sup Forums even worse than Turkey (which is at least funny once in a while)

you don't say?
They shit on their own streets and have a massive asshole in the center of their flag.
The lord words in mysterious ways
Or
the jew Brits seen them shitting on the streets all the time and thought it would be a fitting joke
BAHAHAHAHAHA
+1 for the old school jews

>Almost two hours later and still no (you)s
I am ashamed Sup Forums

some of your curry is alright
dont go to loo tomorrow

>be poo
>walk outside your one room shack
>the smell of a bloated dead body on the railroad tracks wafts past your nose
>street urchin children are burning copper wire in your front yard so they can eat
>you look up at the sky, drop your pants and join them
>a greasy shit exits your ass, you wipe it with your finger then suck it dry
>walking down the shit covered street
>stepping in shit in flip flops
>everyone has horrible BO
>a woman is being brutally gangraped in an alley next to you
>you take off your orange short shorts and free your 4.75 inch dick
>join in
>cum in 5 seconds
>more Indian men come over and repeat the process
>you go down to the Ganges, the only source of water for your dirt poor village
>dead bodies have collected in a small pool alongside the river
>children are using them as rafts
>you simultaneously piss into the river while also getting water to brush your teeth with
>suddenly a cow shows up and starts shitting ob you
>feel lucky that god has bestowed such a gift upon you
>eat some street chicken prepared by a semi-retarded man who grilled it on a piece of salvaged, paint covered metal over a fire made of plastic bottles
>add on copious amounts of curry to cover up the taste

They don't kill trees to smear poop all over their asses. Way to care about the environment, India.

>tfw I leaned pakistan is literally a piece of india that they gave up so muslims would fuck off and leave them alone
>india is still pleagued by muslims

No, you street shitting wog.

So many shill threads about India and Hinduism right after that India hate thread..

The Muslims from india were originally kicked out, but Gandhi the Cuck made them come back. Jinnah didn't return the favour by inviting the (far more numerous) Hindus he kicked out back, leaving us with a crippling population density and goatfuckers galore.

it's almost as if most people on this board now are thin-skinned cucks seeking self-affirmation and unable to handle any sort of criticism, serious or jocular. The worst part is they use meme flags thinking it's not obvious who's behind it.