So... ISIS has effectively been defeated

So... ISIS has effectively been defeated.

What now, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden
youtube.com/watch?v=ptsT-BiYOXI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Israel will invent another group.

now all the refugees can go fucking home

HAHAHAHA

But we're making so much money!!

Thanks to the Merkelreich those sandniggers are not leaving until you go Nazi Germany 2.0

Now we wait for their final blitzkrieg only this time it’s all sleeper cells activating in europe at the same time.

they could probably take a small country.

Time for phase 2: civil war with the Kurds

But you’re causing so much crime!

“Sweden, Rape Capital of the World.”

Like the Netherlands?

They were never refugees. They're colonists sent by Obama and Soros to de-whiten the west.

They set fire to those rat nests in order to steer the rats to the west, and now that they're here they're never leaving.

b-b-ut i thought they were secret proxy armies of Israel and the US? why did we destroy them?

Time for war with Iran, ww3 soon.

You don’t want to expose your corruption or the people will rise up

Pls happen

time for more happenings

Welp, time for EU to bring in even more"refugees"

I’m ready, mi amigo

They outlived their usefulness. They didn't deliver, Assad is still in power, so they're dispensable. Also Trump spent his whole campaign saying he was going to destroy them, I expect he was surprised when the CIA told him they were actually /ourguys/.

There is nothing wrong with Iran. They are going after Saudis, something many want.

/thread

get all the cunts outta europe, theyre bad house guests

Or a new religion?

This. I remember when Obama whacked Osama. All my friends were giving me shit because I said it made no difference. Well, here we are years later and who was right?

Obviously, but the Jews think otherwise.

It's traditional to plough the earth with salt

A lot of the guys fled back to Europe or other ME countries. Just because their standing army is gone doesn't mean shit.

IMAGIN MY SHAWK

> when user doesn’t know that US is allied with the Saudis

WE ARE GOING TO WIN SO MUCH THAT YOU'RE GOING TO BE TIRED OF WINNING!

maybe that why they start shifting to Niger and south africa. Who knows maybe there will be some more adventures in Libya

Here's a good redpill on the Bin Laden murder. The Pakis had him under house arrest for years, the burial at sea is bullshit, there was hardly anything left of him after the SEALs dumped their mags into him.

lrb.co.uk/v37/n10/seymour-m-hersh/the-killing-of-osama-bin-laden

Kek, sadly, most of the refugees were in Jordan, Turkey, Iraq, and Lebanon, and they have, for the most part, gone home.

Inbred arabs standing on big oil reserves is one thing, but dindus in Africa? Who cares about that shit?

Europe is full of mudslime arabs now , that was the plan from the start

ISIS was just a meme to be used

Name change?

>wanting to be allied with Saudis
Good goy

I know, just sold $300 billion in arms to them. But they can barely handle Houthis with mainly guns, RPGs, and a handful of missiles.

how do we kick out the refugee muslims?

Well we just lost the soldiers in the tom clancy ambush, so who knows!

this what I think. Especially after following Mosul, which was just filled with clickbait horseshit stories about ISIS nazi experiments

Awesome. So the refugees can go home now?

Hopefully

Where did Boko Haram and Al-Shabab come from?

>took longer than 30 days
HAHAHA BLUMPFY BTFO FOREVER

user, they already are home:)

well germany kicked me and my familiy out 20years ago
im sure they will have the same reasoning now
kek

Now we go after white supremacists

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course not.

Do you really believe that BULLSHIT story?

Saudi Arabia will become a secular utopia in your lifetime, and sweden will become an islamic republic.

Yes if someone courteously informs them

>What now, Sup Forums?
track down every single one of their fighters and execute them (or in the case of Europe, give them free housing and free money).

There is a pretty big purge in SA

>Saudi Arabia will become a secular utopia in your lifetime
HAHAHAHAHA

If you don't know who Seymour Hersh is, you should leave now.

Expect them to focus almost all of their efforts on terrorist attacks rather than defending and running their state. Also, expect Eurofags to welcome their returning ISIS compatriots with open arms and open checkbooks.

>Saudi Arabia will become a secular utopia in your lifetime
I think the recent purges are taking the country in the opposite direction. At least the twitter saudi cunt was all about promoting "muh feminism" and shit in the peninsula.
I remember him funding a propaganda study to "prove" saudi youth were majority open to more rights for women, racial equality and religious tolerance and some other bullshit.

how many of those seal team 6 members who raid Osama's house died or turn into trannies? Is there a rundown list?

>There is nothing wrong with Iran
this

His sources in that story were ISI officers who retired long before the raid. Also, why the fuck would we crash a state-of-the-art helicopter and leave it there if the attack received the blessings of the Pakistani government, especially when they gave some pieces to the Chinese.

>Why?
There two dicks touching tips together on the mag-well.

you have cute girly hands user.

desu the second image is more appealing

Potion seller
Imagine my shock potion seller

now they can move to Germany and claim to be 17yo refugees

>why the fuck would we crash a state-of-the-art helicopter and leave it there
Typical fuck-up, and the Paki involvement had to be kept quiet
>ISI officers who retired
Spooks never retire

Sy Hersh is normally pretty reliable. It's certainly a lot more believable than that bullshit from last week about Bin Laden watching anime in the compound.

It is hard to tell which country was meant to benefit from that. But you can be sure defense contractors are guaranteed to benefit. Billions and billions of defense work has been generated when some system supposedly lost to the enemy.

B-but terrorists don't pose as refugees. That would be ridiculous.
t. BND 2015

ISIS will merge back into Al Qaeda, and Israel will continue to assist Al Qaeda.

>So... ISIS has effectively been defeated.
>What now, Sup Forums?

"ISIS" is CIA/Mossad Trojan Horse.

I came here to post this

>Obama president
>"yikes we just can't deal with this goys, I'm stumped!!"
>Trump president
>ISIS to die before christmas

really makes u thonk

>Typical fuck-up, and the Paki involvement had to be kept quiet
But they'd be able to blame it on a training accident from the military academy.

>It's certainly a lot more believable than that bullshit from last week about Bin Laden watching anime in the compound.
Need I remind you that there were multiple families with their typical demon-spawn children living there.

You poor fool. They are home. It's the future you chose.

Wrong. the Twitter cunt, as you call him, was the money-man for much of the corruption of american politics that had us fighting endless wars in the middle east. He talked a good game, but that was merely a front to not spook the western liberals that he bought off. MbS is the guy who's actually dismantling their religious police and allowing women into greater society; he's the guy who walks the walk, and he just sent half his family tree to a gulag.

>But they'd be able to blame it on a training accident from the military academy
Not really once everybody knew about the raid, which they did because the Obama admin blabbed about it straight away.

The anime/Final Fantasy story sounds like it was made up by a weeaboo in the CIA, we already know there are bronies working there

Send bobs.
youtube.com/watch?v=ptsT-BiYOXI

More like fake aqua fresh

make them drink pig blood so allah denies them enter to muslim valhalla, also kill their families and children they are probably future agents that will hate western world also genocide paraguay

Military parade

>So... ISIS has effectively been defeated?
> checks flag
> American propaganda
> Fake and gay
> Again!

Oh yes, believe all what the government tells you, kid - it will all be ok [emoj wink]