This is the future of American conservatism...

This is the future of American conservatism, a black woman yelling at a mentally deranged man while a Jew watches the shekels come in.

But you know, at least you won WW2 right?

TRIPLE KILL

>the tv jew

Don't watch the garbage, they don't get paid ad revenue. Vote by not watching jew tricks on the jew box.

I'm going to have to side with the black woman, shemaleism is mental disorder

My magapedes: Based tranny, Based black girl and Based gay-jew. Praise kek shadilay!

He's a liberal you retarded niggers.

he identifies as a classical liberal, aka libertarian you faggot

literally a straw man argument, what do you get for that - .02 shekels deposited in your account.

Tv is still jewish tricks and full of garbage, politics aside.

Blacks are not good for a movement. Especially not in a public relations position.

They get aggressive quickly and make the people attached to that movement look insane.

>Votes democrat across the board
>Supports abortion
>Supports hate speech laws
>Supports taxes paying for tranny surgeries
>"B-but he doesn't support BLM or Antifa"
>(((Libertarian)))
Fuck off back to /leftypol/ shill
Keep your shekels to yourself heeb, typical gaslighting kike.

You can't change channel now.

that tweet is on point, and they missed out on gay jew

This, Rubin has never labeled himself as conservative.

>Votes democrat across the board
>Supports hate speech laws
No he fucking doesn't.

The future of the whole world, you retarded fat fuck. World punishes and mocks honesty and empathy?
You want to make a competition out of this?? You have no fucking idea how cruel and heartless I can be.

The only thing that has *ever* held together all the different Oppressed Groups has been hatred of a common enemy (Fucking White Males).

Today's conservatives are ALWAYS yesterday's liberals. Millennial conservatives are no different. Libertarianism is a cowardly cop out for most conservatives younger than 40. Millennials are either dinosaur cuckervative Christian traditionalists (who usually don't talk about actual Christian morality), or libertarians who basically just want leftism without the welfare.

Just kill us

>Today's conservatives are ALWAYS yesterday's liberals
I've said this so many times in this board. It's the most obvious thing. Yet the retards who watch the "skeptic" moronic youtubers think there's a substantial difference between liberals and conservatives in the Western context, especially the anglo saxon one.

As if being against Islam is an actual conservative or "redpilld" liberal policy when your entire culture is dead and there is no foreseeable end to things that are antithesis to Abrahamic morality (which Conservatives claim to support or respect) in the West.

At least we have the Constitution.

First they will come for the trannys then they will come for the white males. Black women are the most obnoxious and toxic subsection of the intersectionality scale.