STOP TALKING ABOUT CUCKS

>reading through Shakespeare
>getting immersed in the incredible language and characters, starting to appreciate the rhythm of the verse
>all of a sudden, Shakespeare starts talking about cucking
>in basically every play there's a bunch of jokes about people getting cucked, or people actually getting cucked
>quit, decide to move on to Ulysses, because I heard it's the next best thing
>The ENTIRE book is about a guy being cucked
>people are talking about how the ending is so beautiful and positive and life-affirming but I can only see it as a dumb self-absorbed roastie remembering happy times right after she cucks her poor husband
>decide to read Madame Bovary because I heard that she was a great female character and I wanted to restore my faith in women by connecting with her
>the whole book is about her FUCKING KEKING HER HUSBAND because he was fucking BORING and because of selfish fucking fairy tale FANTASIES in her head
>Decide, oh Chaucer couldn't be all that bad, because it was back when everyone was religious, start reading The Miller's Tale
>The WHOLE BOOK IS ABOUT FUCKING KEKS, with Chaucer making cucking look like a fun little FUCKING JOKE
>throw it in the trash out of disgust
>opt for the safest route I can think of, The Bible, because obviously the holiest book in the planet wouldnt be so impure
>Abraham is going around fucking KEKING EVERYONE, and saying God made me do it, and no one gives a SHIT
>think, maybe I should just stop reading literary stuff and read more information based books
>start reading Mythology by Hamilton
>Zeus is literally KEKING everyone constantly, the greek myths are FILLED with examples of people being constantly cucked
>Think, holy shit maybe I need to read more contemporary stuff, all the old books are just filled with cucking

That's it. I'm done with literature. I gave it a chance. And ALL YOU FUCKING FAGS CAN TALK ABOUT IS KEKING. fucking STOP TALKING ABOUT KEKING STOP IT STOP YOUFUCKING FAGGOTS I'VE HAD ENOUGH.

Other urls found in this thread:

tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Finduilas
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shakespeare is pleb-tier.

Cuc.k

Lmao it's for the best really.
Instead of getting an uncomfortable feeling in your gut you get a little chuckle.

Read Moby Dick

laughed so hard, top kek!

kek is dead, reincarnation imminent.

I guess cuckolding really was for intellectuals after all.

Really makes you think huh?

Just read some stuff by tolkien. No cucking involved there

You sure they are not making fun of cuckolds most of the time?
> You have to understand the context of the time period

> unironically falling for the paper jew

>OMG lots of literature makes use of a common and emotionally evocative thing

Read Plato

To cuck or to be cucked, that is the question.

why dont you just read the dictionary?

Wrong

>tolkiengateway.net/wiki/Finduilas

it's because western culture enjoys being cucked, it's ingrained within its subconscious ever since the fags of the ancient greeks

This

Iliad is basically a huge cuckfest

Great post OP has been awhile since Ive seen this much quality

Okay, to rephrase myself. Almost no cucking involved. But there is incest tho, but turin didn't know+ he was cursed, so it doesn't count

It's a cuck or be cucked world lad. The great literary masters knew this. One of the most ancient pieces of wisdom.

Ishmael cucks the whale with the BNC

Just read the kyballion and throw everything else to the trash.

You are probably preprogrammed to understand in those lines.

Maybe focus on something else, they must have some societal message, or some other perspective to understand the text from. :)

>Be Bedouin shepherd, hiking around the Dead Sea
>Pause for a moment on a rocky outcrop to watch the sunrise
>A glint from a nearby cave catches the corner of your eye
>You descend into the cave and find a sea of ancient clay jars
>You pick one up, and immediately realise that some kind of ancient artefact
>Your heart is pounding through your chest - this is the discovery of the century
>You gently prise the lid from the clay jar
>Your heart sinks slightly as you realise that it's not filled with gold, but with scrolls of text
>Still, your curiosity remains and you delicately unravel the scroll - the first eyes to glimpse these precious ancient secrets in millennia
>Despite your lack of schooling, you can just about make out some of the words
>זין שחור גדול עבות

>Just read some stuff by tolkien. No cucking involved there

>Netflix or amazon get rights to the tv series.