To all the members of Sup Forums that have had the pleasure of enseminating a female (all 4 of you)...

to all the members of Sup Forums that have had the pleasure of enseminating a female (all 4 of you), do you dump your child behind a television? the television is making children braindead, keep this is mind always

Yes I sit them behind the TV all the time, negotiating their way through all those cables is great stimulation

The fuck you just say about television, neighbor?

>behind a television?
I think you're doing it right

When i get kids i will severely limit tv time. Also internet and gametime can be earned by physical exercise and redpill lessions and weapons training is mandatory.

t.v break brain, can't keep in mind, repeat

>do you dump your child behind a television?

Of course not.

Camping
Fishing
Trips to the park
Visit family and friends
Do chores together
Social events

As a parent, you have the responsibility of raising children to become responsible productive adults.

I put mine behind the walls to learn electrical, framing, and dry wall repair. Get with the times.

why don't you fags dutch rudder each other in private.

T.v is what you make it. Are you going to compare regular schooling to Virtual reality in a museum

Tv isnt too bad, we had kids been raised by it for a generation or two now. Ipads and touch screen phones are much much worse. You think the drawings on the bottom are bad? try and see a 5 year old who has never touched lego and has only ever played with an ipad. They have 0 dexterity.

>the television
Television is shit but what about those absolutely horrible parents that get their child an iPad and put it on (((youtube)))? Thats a lot of Family Finger videos and Elsa shit.

sauce?

We did the whole Baby Einstein thing so they kinda watched a lot when they were younger, up until about 6. Our oldest is 8, and she watches a shitload of Youtube. She's a big fan of Good Mythical Morning and.. Smarter Day or something.

They don't watch television like I did when I was a kid. The only person who watches much T.V. in our household is my wife.

>When i get kids i will severely limit tv time
Just don't have a fucking TV, how hard is it?

Honestly I watched lots of upsetting things on TV when I was a kid, and I could have done without it. No 5 year old really needs to watch the Poseidon Adventure.

I remember a friend of mine used to rent VHSs on our way home in 8th grade. Shitty old horror movies. One day we rented "Lair of the White Worm".

Romans killing and raping nuns. Excellent movie.

>the television is making children braindead, keep this is mind always
I've got 2 kids and they are not watching tv alone or unsupervised

we sometimes watch something together but no american bullshit or japanese anime shit

>Just don't have a fucking TV, how hard is it?
This. We have no TV at home.

Go play with your lego or read somethign you little shit

Our kid has absurdly high energy as a toddler (not normal levels that is, apeshit high levels according to my dad who raised 3 boys). We set him down with educational stuff and songs and numbers often. How's your kid after Baby Einstein? I don't want tablet addicted kids.

>Our kid has absurdly high energy as a toddler (not normal levels that is, apeshit high levels according to my dad who raised 3 boys). We set him down with educational stuff and songs and numbers often. How's your kid after Baby Einstein? I don't want tablet addicted kids.

Typical lazy 56%-shartinmart-ameritard.

You're supposed to play with the kid and sing and read WITH it.
Don't let a machine do those things.

Let your kids watch 0 minutes of TV a year, the best amount. Turn off the electric Jew.

>fellow countrymen defending television
What the fuck? Our freetv is horrendous, why the hell would you ever let a child watch it?

Lasted about a year with none, it's brutal with a high energy kid that's bored all the time. Now, just old sesame street and mister rogers...

>don't watch it

learn more from a documentary than some menopausal bitch who constantly questions her career as a childless drone.

make him some siblings, genius

>hurr why can't I entertain my single child while my wife is back on the roastie pill

lol stay childless incel. i have 3 kids.

Everyone imagines they will limit tv time for their child. But as soon as it can raise its own head, it is staring at the tv Jew. Crying when pulled away from the diversity the box of the future offers. Most parents give in within days and let the tv raise their newborn. Weak.