Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/23303/10-things-you-need-know-about-democrats-ben-shapiro
thenational.ae/world/trump-critic-john-mccain-meets-saudi-king-salman-1.54970
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4cFnzatiI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/928416230956027904
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did they finally leave?

Thanks for baking, I woudld if want busy.

Won’t be here for 300, most likely. Need new OP

ES run.

Friday

The Finn? He'll be back.

FOILED AGAIN

When does PDJT gets to Nam?
I think it will be good.

Someone here will bake the next thread, right?

>watching ben " who cares about the browning of america" shapiro

>proofs
The Kike made a huge article almost certainly pre written and sealed with a "Break in case the GOP ever loses" (originally intended November 9th of 2016 no doubt) blaming Trump and people who like Trump 110% on the Virginia loss, saying the blue wave is now here, Republicans will collapse unless they abandon Trump, no one else was to blame at all but Trump, did I mention how much Trump caused this?

dailywire.com/news/23303/10-things-you-need-know-about-democrats-ben-shapiro

Also, check his twitter ever since the election loss, he's absolutely jubilant and blaming Trump there as well.

Daunalde, les délégués

Thanks for the save, Portubro. The thread got to 300 before I realized but we avoided a split. I can’t bake anymore either though so we still need a new baker.

>Why do the Chinese welcome Trump so?
>Because they know he absolutely loves it. A few million spent here could get them billions in better trade terms etc. Most presidents don't really give that much of a shit about this sort of thing. Trump does.

this has to be the most retarded thing I've ever heard a brit say, and you guys have been really retarded the last couple of years. Either you're shitposting or a butthurt refugee, and I'll just say - china is the biggest country (by population) in the world, and dominates the biggest area (by population) in the world, so we're talking about half the people in the world are paying attention at the very least to how china treated Trump.
on top of that, teh comparison with obummer's reception is really stark, and that shows other world leaders (along with the saudi reception, the japanese, etc etc) that Trump is respected in the places that matter.
to be dismissive as you were, just shows a level of jealousy, butthurt and/or ignorance that deserved this long post.

>the Finn
There were four.

Even his readers can see trough the bullshit

Yes. Rain, hail, or shine

(not me though)

Vittu saatana perkele

>Screaming for Clinton is a real thing
Jesus, these guys are fucking unstable. Liberalism is a mental disorder

Summed up perfectly. Ben BTFO.

I loved Ben's smug prideful ego being absolutely destroyed that night. I beautiful punishment from God

So why is the justice department going after Time Warner?

ISIS has officially been defeated in Syria.

What now, /ptg/?

Send them back?!?!?!?

antitrust laws? you heard of 'em?

south africa and afghanistan next stops

Political geniuses who don't know the first thing about Virginia Republicans.
There is a corrupt, fraudulent strain in the Republican Party, and its core is the Virginia GOP.

Propellor karate soap to you too, man

Block merger with AT&T

>DOJ actually trustbusting in my lifetime
And you niggers doubted Jeff

IDS HABBENING!

not so fast frenchie

>concern for the midterms
>celebrating
He's not the EW Erickson tier fag who is going around saying "told u so drumshits"

CHINESE COLLUSION
IM
PEACH

but what about this one specific issue that he hasn't publicly told everyone about

Benny still has readers? Why?

>if he's black, send him back.
>if he's brown, let him drown.
>if he's yellow, let him mellow.
>if he's white, he's alright.

At least Levin has been on a decent redemption arc. He has been defending Trump constantly. Even admitted Trump is the most conservative president since Reagan the other day. Although he disagrees on a couple issues but as he said "So what?"

You dont really conventionally defeat such a group, they still have fighters and cells all over. They just arent really a rebel group anymore. Gloves are off now for settling other territorial disputes since everyone was focusing on them instead of fighting eachother. Bit worrying what comes next. If i was kurdish et al I would be suing for peace and federalization quick.

This Article shows one Obama holdover that needs to GO!
thenational.ae/world/trump-critic-john-mccain-meets-saudi-king-salman-1.54970

Yeah. That's right. ITS ALL CIA BULLSHIT.

I lost the sauce for this, I remember it being hot af

Pls spoon feed

see Especially the article. It full of "I-I told you so, no one likes Drumpf"

Fucking this. Everyone and their mother is gonna scream that in a day or two.

Breaking up at&t for the second time in 40 years

>tfw kayleigh

/ourgirl/

I miss her old hairdoo. Her new straight hair style isn't as cute.

Does anyone else think susan collins has onset parkinsons with her shaking her head all the time without control?

Fuck I must've missed that one. My bad then.

Usually he's better than that

?? no idea only have that gif

Wasn’t there a reporter who claimed something about Chinese collusion a few days ago?

KAYLEIGH DROPPING (((CNN))) REDPILLS ON F&F RIGHT NOW

Fuck, she turned into a wannabe Las Vegas slut.

you mean Klavan, and I agree. I like his commentary a lot. He's changed his views given new information, which is what we should all be open to (as opposed to being clouded by the sin of pride and ego like Benny).Klavan's only real complaint with him is that he embarrasses him, or he doesn't speak that formally (even if he enjoys this quality now and again). This is just emotion though, and is meaningless in the long run. Reminder Klavan is the only guy at the daily wire that actually voted for Trump

please /ptg/ i am so lonely give me yous :(

America will be first "Former" western country fell into third world status

American just vote tranny openly saying "I want Easy-life for me"

Is this mentality will work out at long term?

The only way to achieve equality is you have to violate other people's property

That's what LBJ did it, and what Democrat doing now

Germany and France still have white majority and "Middle class"

you are nothing but country fell into "Kleptocracy" and kardashian black voodoo culture

you are the only white country think get rid of European nobility is good for the name of diversity

Read Edward Gibbon , Frederic Bastiat , Ernest Renan books and educated your self

What's she saying?

I know. That's what I was saying earlier. She went full whore mode.

> So why is the justice department going after Time Warner
Pic related is from 2011. By the way things are going you’ll end up having all the media in the US and the world at the hands of two companies. Ever wondered how the media is in full sync for a decade now? Walking lockstep as if there was a single hand controlling them all? There it is, there is.

Talking about how CNN forced her to suck Donna Brazille's cock.

He reminds me of that cartoon, Jimmy Neutron.

We finish the job elsewhere and watch as they go into the shadows.

>And you niggers doubted Jeff
But he makes it so easy

Kilmade is good and they will always have a hot woman in the middle, but why Steve Douchy? Does anyone actually like him? He says dumb shit all the time.

Do they have Morning Joe in Finland?

>America will be first "Former" western country fell into third world status
no, sweden and (((britain)))

Will the left finally disavow communist?!

Getting rid of Comey wasn’t the mistake. Not getting rid of Comey on day one was te mistake.

Levin and crowder have redeemed themselves big time.

Daniel Horowitz used to give good criticism of Trump but now it's just a daily ree fest

No I have no idea who is Morning Joe :(

So does this Time Warner/AT&T thing mean CNN gets fucked?

Truth.

steve's the relatable chad of the show
you got your hot chick, you got your beta all smiles guy, and you got the douchey chad type to appeal to all groups
watch F&F on the weekends, same setup, different crew

Comey was dangerously stupid and rotten pile of trash who didn't respect BOR. It was of highest importance to fire him.

>Not getting rid of Comey on day one was te mistake.
Better late than never. i don't know much abuot Wray, but there's still McCabe to get rid of

>pic
What does that mean for CNN? Who might potentially buy them?

I fucking love Steve Doocey. Brian Kilmeade is a cuck. Doocey is /ourguy/. Look how excited he gets when Trump Tweets something.

>Maria
here she is interviewing one of the greatest Americans.
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj4cFnzatiI

dont worry, you're not missing out
it's a chorus of rage, impotence and salty salty tears

>and kardashian black voodoo culture
You’d be surprised how little anybody in America cares about the Kardashians. I’m almost positive that most of their viewers are foreign.

I bet Steve was a pussy magnet back in the day.

His website does. It fills a void, if you want to read actually conservative opinion pieces and non liberal slanted news, what are you options? I want BB to exist, but they often publish clickbait trash that has headlines that go against the actual stories. And honestly, even Fox News has a liberal bias. (or at the very least anti Trump bias) For ever 3 positive Trump pieces and news you see like 7 negative ones, and they aren't even big news, just opinion pieces or yet again misrepresentations.

DailyWire has good writes, except Ben. Mostly everyone else's articles are quality and the website has a pleasant and intuitive design, unlike BB. As I said, it fills a void, but not because of Ben, because everything else than Ben I'd rather say.

Miley Cyrus has every STD known to man.

potentially nobody and they cease to exist

She's literally a superhero equivalent for ethnic whores

They lost the fight before our countries were even created.

>was
look at how much pussy his son/little brother/whatever the fuck little doucey is getting

Firing Comey wasn’t the problem. Hiring a special prosecutor to investigate Trump because he fired Comey under Sessions/Rosenstein’s recommendation was the problem. I don’t get how more people aren’t pissed about this.

Can Antonio Sabato Jr win!?

David Limbaugh came around as well. He absolutely hated Trump during the election. There is a clip of him on Crowders show during the election season and he fucking lost it. (paraphrasing)"This election was ours and this NY liberal comes in and steals it from us!" It was hilarious.

Guys my computer is kill. The power supply short circuited or some shit. Now I can only mobile post. This is really gay. I can't even watch any shows or anything while I post. Guess I can subscribe to some stream service and watch shows on my tv until I figure this bullshit out... To make it relevant I blame Barron for not hacking my computer and replacing the hardware remotely.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Suiyang
>Yin Ziqi had besieged the city for a long time. The food in the city had run out. The dwellers traded their children to eat and cooked bodies of the dead. Fears were spread and worse situations were expected. At this time, Zhang Xun took his concubine out and killed her in front of his soldiers in order to feed them. He said, "You have been working hard at protecting this city for the country wholeheartedly. Your loyalty is uncompromised despite the long-lasting hunger. Since I can't cut out my own flesh to feed you, how can I keep this woman and just ignore the dangerous situation?" All the soldiers cried, and they did not want to eat. Zhang Xun ordered them to eat the flesh. Afterwards, they caught the women in the city. After the women were run out, they turned to old and young males. 20,000 to 30,000 people were eaten. People always remained loyal.

Happy Anniversary of the day (we got the good news that) we saved The Republic.

>what are you options?
The Federalist
National Review
Townhall
Conserative Treehouse

Just remembered Levin, sorry I know who you mean now. I agree, despite being a jew (like klavan) he has redeemed himself to a degree, mostly through rage at the enemy. Pragers shift in opinion on Trump i find the most promising. Never forget though, these fuckers would all throw Trump under the bus to save their own skin given the chance

Benji Shapiro completely showed his true colors during Michelle Fields-gate. He'll never ever have credibility again. He tried to pied-piper True Conservatives(tm) away from Trump on some silly bullshit pretext. Why? because the objective is to destroy Trump at any cost. Totally (((controlled opposition))).

His objective is the same as GOP establishment: pin any failure on Trump. The GOP WANT TO LOSE 2018 BIGLY. That way Trump will never get anything done and they can blame him and either primary him or have the democrats beat him in 2020.

On that note, anyone want 45 minutes of leftists literally REEEEing?

twitter.com/andrewkimmel/status/928416230956027904

In that district, he can.

And DW produces different type of content compared to any of those.

Best TV show ever.

haha