youtube.com/watch?v=aHl2y2G8V_A
youtube.com/watch?v=U00EgjCDICk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What is Styx up to nowadays? have hardly watched him in 2017

losing it more as the days go on

how long until he turns 360 degrees?

same old spoon clanking

That isn't him kike

I just started to watch him. Did he always ramble? His rambling is a major turnoff for me, not sure if other viewers feel that way.

He always did longer rambling videos. Yes. Most where about the paradigm shift in politics and the election when i watched him. Also i enjoyed the ocasional occult video. It got a little stale after the election though.

Of course a j*w would post this..

He's holding off naming you for now but when he does.. oh boy.

That's about all. Peace out.

I've stopped watching Molyneux and Styx. Now just do drudge, pol and infowars.

>imagine being this assblasted
this pic is funny, and references the "went too deep" part.
I've nothing against him

liar jew

I think he's pretty astute with big picture stuff, he's an intuitive thinker. He's good when he ties occult and history into mdoern times and is good about the self in general. I think his daily current events stuff is tiresome, partly because "the news" is fucking tiresome. Seems like an easy way for a person with the gift of gab to make easy money, seems low effort to me. I wish he'd focus more on the occult and actually get into it. He's too vague about everything.

Yeah his audience seems more global, but keeps going on about Vermont issues.

You must be at least 18 years old to use this site, bye

>pic related you

Yes he has always rambled. Most of his videos can be completed in 1/3rd of the time. I used to like it but now it's becoming crazier.

youtube.com/watch?v=fOtukjXYLhM

>Alright Everyone,
>muh politics,
>muh kitty,
muh garden,
>muh rations,
>muh occult,
>spoon clank
>that's about all, peace out.

Fuck Styx, he never called the Jews.
I don't want to accept it, but Sargon is superior.

Is this kino?

Styx is a much better political analyst, and is one at all. Sargon is just a shrill wannabe intellectual who stirs up shit with absolute moron feminists who have no argument.

hhahahhaha

Demons are watching over me.

I like his commentary, he's a psychic thats why he's always right

He'd be better if he didn't wait 3 days after a happening to comment on it. His 2 cents become redundant when every single other talking head on YT beats him to it.

I haven't really bothered since the election. His day-to-day analysis is too based in what he reads on Sup Forums and it's kind of sad realizing you're listening to a guy in his late 20's dressed like a warlock living at his parent's place in rural Vermont.

He is an absolute threat to the dying mainstream legacy media. I show him in my break room on a daily basis to break the chains that corporate news has on the lower classes.

nobody wants to see that you fucking fag

that's good, he's great at making all his videos normie-tier
I hope he eventually starts pissing on the holocaust though
he must know it's fake by now

>you know when Styx is hitting a nerve by the number of shill threads criticizing him on Sup Forums

I guess I'll go check out his channel and see what has you shariablues in such a tizzy.

THAT'S ABOUT ALL. PEACE OUT
>THAT'S ABOUT ALL. PEACE OUT

>i hope he provides ammo to YouTube and the SJW class to get him removed from the platform and discredited in the arena of public scrutiny

how long do you think this shit will last though?
more and more are waking up, we can't play pretend forever
his channel is already banned in France and Germany

I'm working on a remix to this. It fits almost perfectly.

youtu.be/sUDkm7drBJA

It's the actual 1000 year reich
Humanity is over...

Hello everyone please donate to my Patreon so I can buy shitty MREs to disgustingly eat on video with my microphone right up to my mouth so you can hear the smacking and chewing and have my nipples sticking out for all to see. That's about all peace out.

why the fuck would you ban styx? what is the reasoning???

are shills even trying anymore?

>some CIAnigger actually got paid to draw this

This is the edited version. In the real version the black box is 13 inches long.

I think he filters a lot of the content he could talk about in order to not get kicked off of YouTube. I would like to see a video between him and the alternative hypothesis

honestly, half the time I can't follow the reasoning behind these bans
like Styx is banned but David Duke isn't?
idk wtf they're thinking
maybe it's because he's to efficient at reaching clueless normies...
btw do you like my profile pic?

meant 4 u

>men

more like cucked wannabe satanist rat-kin

i cant tell what it is

that's a Walmart

>his parents' place
no he is supported by selling books and hatreon donations
>rural
no rutland is the 2nd or third biggest city in VT

He is a good political analysis and his occult videos are decent. But for some reason he refused to dig into the Pizzagate. He is a most intelligence guy i've known. I think he has already known what was going on with Pizzagate. Maybe he was scared of something?

he's staying normie tier so he'll stay away from
pizzagate/holohoax/JQ for now

This.
He also needs to do more gardening videos.

YOU HEAR THAT STYX? IT'S BEEN MONTHS SINCE YOUR LAST GARDEN UPDATE! SHOW US YOUR VEGGIES!

youtube.com/watch?v=WLpW_hPeIOw

Crossdressing.

>He is a good political analysis
lol what

CAUSE IM IN TOO DEEP

What about it?

Lloyd's a very likable fellow but how did he go too deep?

i dont think so, he did talk about Pizzagate but he just brushed it off like nothing ever happens. i've watch his videos for along time and that was uncanny
uhm..., what wrong with that?

>civic nationalist
>deep

>uhm..., what wrong with that?
do you not know what an analysis is?

that a nice bit of fake news you got there achmet

looks like your co-workers are really taking an interest

Care to explain?

look up what analysis means and explain to me how a human can be one

I saw that vid
he won't commit while we don't have striking evidence
also
>analysis
analyst
>a most intelligence
the most intelligent
I brushed it off to phone posting but at 1st

Thanks

Patrick stewart 20 years ago looks like joe rogan today. Interadesting.

Stix tactically switched to trap to avoid getting killed by (((them))). Everyone knows (((they))) can't resist a trap, even an extra repulsive one.
>le based trans man

I use Styx as an intro to normies that are just starting to wake up to the happenings. The antifa nonsense and trump hysteria type people. Watched a female feminist SJW go from white privilege is real to spamming social media with IQ studies and LS/Brittany pettibone/Sargon/AIU videos in 6 months. He is blocked in Germany because extremists tend to act that way regardless of what ideas they hold. Years radicalizing people to accept extremist views is going to bite everyone in the ass. A large percentage of SJW loud mouths are white females that have already been conditioned to take things to the extreme thanks partly to biology. When the pendulum swings back it will be people like Styx and and other poltards that will be the forgotten catalyst that made a feeble effort to bring things back to the center.

>Feel like sharing something blue?
KYS

wanna see what happens when you get too redpilled?

youtube.com/watch?v=aHl2y2G8V_A

He was sucking Trumps cock a little too much so I quit listening to him. His format is really repetitive. I imagine if you are someone who is 16 he is great. At the end of the day he's just casting the net for for easy shekels

*clinks spoon*

Last week I gave a 30 minute presentation at my extremely liberal college about jungian esotericism in relation to modern memetics (aka meme magic) and the 2016 election. Have I gone too far?

Thats enough internet for me today.

>Yes. You will be going to prison for thought crimes any day now.

Who the fuck cares, stop hiding opinions just throw it out there for the world to see. This whole someone's feefees shit needs to end.

This is underrated

>What is Styx up to nowadays?
window shopping shirts?

Yeah that's what all his videos are

>"That's about all."

This is every Styx video compressed into 4 minutes: youtube.com/watch?v=U00EgjCDICk

>Second largest city
>in a small fly over state
Yeah, aka a small """city""".

IT LITERALLY HAS ONLY 17000 INHABITANTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

Just scroll to the bottom and change location to US. Works in germany without Proxy or anything.

ITT: Men who went too deep

>White woman creates faceberg profile
>this man greets you immediately and says
"BITCH LASAGNA!"

what do?