Shemaleism and politics

Ok shemales of Sup Forums, is it really that you feel like a woman inside or you just want to be fucked like a woman? I find it really serious when sexual perversions dominate people's minds, specially when they are trying to change policy.

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Newtown never happened

it functions the same as homosexuality, its a gradual process of convincing yourself that you are a certain way, based on interpreting different signals differently. It can also be brought about by intense loneliness/social alienation or prolonged lapse in contact with women. Many of these people are essentially "prison gay" and just never came back from it due to a combination of it being a fad and supported by every know nothing in our society and an identity to be "proud of" and the ability to explain their various failures in life by way of assigning everything to "homophobia" or whatever other illogical argument they can come up with.

reverse shemale here, I just want to be a man. in the physical and social sense, sex doesn't really cross my mind much at all

id like to add that contact with the opposite sex can also include contact which isnt readily handled as whats expected from their gender, such as a gay guy being "freinds" with straight girls, they like cucks cannot break free from this type of contact because they are already perceived as unmanly, so the cycle continues with the result being that the person in question believes they like to fuck another person in their poop chute, purposefully acquire AIDS and abuse children.

Yeah, but the difference here is that one likes dick the other one wants to dress up as a woman, convince you that he is a woman, and cut a hole in his body convincing himself that the thing is a woman's pussy, why would you want a person like that to change policy?

Well you can't fight nature, your normal hormonal cycle is going to say otherwise, and when old enough you'll get menopausal syndrome, why? Because you are a woman.

that's because you're a woman you dumb cunt, women tend to have low sex drives
they have autogynephilia, an attrction to themselves as a woman
they are huge narcissists acting out this fetish

no shit, sherlock

you need to read better. I said that its the same process. And a person like that shouldnt be let out of a psych ward until they have a chance to "reset"

>women tend to have low sex drives
is that what your wife says when she won't have sex with you after a day out with her "friends"? kek

being a man is cool and all and I dont have a problem with transgenders really. what irks me is people not respecting what being a man is. being a man is hard work, its about patience, discipline, truth, doing whats right. so many of these trannys just cut their hair short and put on a fucking bowtie (if you ever wear a bowtie outside of a formal setting Ill hunt you down and fucking gut you) and they get treated like women still and they consider themselves men.

if youre really going to go through with it, please have respect for masculinity and what being a man is. dont just be another faggot in blue jeans.

you should try being a lady first

heres your fucking (you),

Why not both. I've never had sex with a dude. I never will. I'm a non-serial monogamist. That said I wish I was a woman period. I take medication to assist with that. It makes me feel better so I will continue to do so. My wife is happy for me. I can not objectively say "what a woman feels like". I can only say that how I feel now is better for me. It allows me a broader range of positive emotions, and the feminine mannerism that I now allow myself shame free allows me to fully express those positive attitudes. There is no sexual perversion required to transition, unless you are insinuating that all cis women are sexually perverted in some way that men are not, ergo wanting to be a woman is perverted in some way (sorry ladies, you're all degenerate). I use my wife and mother as my role models for myself and it makes me happy, whereas I was sad before, and had no end game life goals.

Also no one is perfect and Jesus saves, especially the problems we're born with, like our bodies. I think god forgave me for being feminine long ago, I just couldn't forgive myself.

That said don't cut your dick off, that's against the jew part of the bible's rules, just cut your tip off like a good goy.

> or prolonged lapse in contact with women
But its possible to avoid women without suffering any problems. Its a misuse of sexual energy

>women tend to have low sex drives
How old are you?

Hold on bro. Are you saying you don't think patience, discipline, truth, and doing whats right are traits not found in women? Whats wrong with you? Did you do bad in school? Did your mom not love you?

this faggot

Being a want is not a sexual perversion, a male that wants or plays at being a woman is a sexual perversion, mental illness, not good on decisions and obviously unbalanced, so much so that you convince yourself that it's okay to take shit to fuck up your body for ever, your hormonal system will always be male, until you die, you will have to be on meds to fight it your hole life, why?

>not wanting to be soft and feminine and do girly things
>not wanting to be a wife
>not wanting to be a mom
>not wanting to cook dinner for your husband
>not wanting him to hug you from behind and kiss your ear and feel all protected by him
>not wanting to feel all submissive and overpowered by him while he fucks you and cuddle after

That said, a lot of trannies fall into degenerate subcultures, drama, drugs, blue hair, drag, liberalism

are you retarded? cant tell if troll

Fuck this faggot contamination.

Oh no you're going to raid this place so hard, so disruptive. Keep making shemalism threads and see if it sticks.
sage

>you silly virgin, how dare you soeak about women as a general population
literally scientifically proven you dumb roasties
webmd.com/sex/features/sex-drive-how-do-men-women-compare