Be honest, Sup Forums. How many of you actually dye your hair...

Be honest, Sup Forums. How many of you actually dye your hair? This show that presents a stereotypical Trump supporter as having blue hair has to have picked up the idea from somewhere.

I actually don't understand why they gave him that blue hair. The writers obviously have some awareness of Sup Forums so they should know it hates unnatural hair colors.

Probably because dyed hair used to represent counter culture, and if they gave him an actual hitler youth haircut, he might be a half decent looking guy.

This hair cut makes him look uglier, and more like something a basement dweller would have.

is the dyed hair not a James Holmes reference?

Haven't you ever seen the colourised photos of Hitler? Spot on.

>hair dye thread

you shills are stretched a bit thin here and are way out of your fucking element

maybe when I was in middle school playing sports and shit. always used to shave our heads or dye our hair for lulz. circa 2005

Someone post the webm from the show please

I had a greenish-blue mohawk this time last year when I was still a newfag before I became redpilled.

>unnatural hair colors.
Purple is totally a natural color. ...for an amine waifu.

> this show
saged, stop using the word 'this'
write the name of the show, you're not a fucking monkey with shit stained fingers, pointing at things for lack of language
you nigger

>dye
i have natural blue hair

well we all know the people that love to dye their hair.

It's degenerate to die your hair into "le anime XD" colors.

We don't but this guy is /ourguy/

I'm currently in college, dyed my hair for about a year and a half. In the pictures of me on election night I have blue hair. Got bored of it and stopped 6 months ago, it was fun though.

the whole show exists to troll us.

Looking like a slipknot listening numetal fag.

Because the Soros-funded communists who pretend to be Neo Nazis all have dyed hair, duh!

This makes sense to me. They are trying really gard to give him a basement dweller look. If he had an aryan or chad haircut that scene where the girl makes fun of him for being a hkv wouldn't make any sense.

It's not supposed to accurately depict what a Sup Forums boogeyman actually looks like.
The writers of the show are taking a jab at Sup Forums by making him, the supposed representation, as unaesthetic and as faraway from Sup Forums as possible.
One, to make him unpalatable for the centrist, two, to annoy Sup Forums by forcing the nigger to be supposedly one of us.

Moses supposes his toeses are roses, but Moses supposes erroneously.

The left literally projecting their degeneracy onto their opponents again.

yeah i always saw it as a holmes palette swap

Not since he killed winterfu

same reason you got milo, shapiro, etc.
it's an attempt to destroy identities
they are working off of very inaccurate numbers and have no clue

nope they just want him to look crazy

if you watch the show the last episode they did buzz his head lol

A guy like him is what we need. Trump is too easy, too kind. We need violent politician young hitler like Evan.

It's because the only people who try go become actors rather than someone productive are liberal degenerates.

i'm pretty close to dying my hair black because of jared leto in requiem for a dream.

also tons of stray gray hairs

>How many of you actually dye your hair?
I'll bet they think we love tattoos and used up whores too

it's a joker thing, they just want a way to make him seem crazy. Thankfully for us the reality of the situation is that the left dye their hair.

[spoiler]yea he ended up great[/spoiler]

Does anyone else love the fact that a successful TV show has a whole season to troll us?
Why are they acknowledging us this much?

yeah

We're the all powerful boogeyman.
Don't forget the recent article explaining how we're using "NATO/CIA psychological techniques" to win people over

But we are just shitposting out of boredom. What is wrong with those people?

My waifu

>last year
>newfag
>redpilled
>meme flag
Orgy of evidence you be lying.

>dyed male hair
GAY

Kek, unironically this, combined with
this

They find themselves very ugly and they want to project their own negative self image on those they despise

The men in ivory towers are no match for the slobs in basements?
Really though, it's probably Sup Forums's unpredictability
Who knows what idea from what dumbass will take root and become a 'thing' they have to deal with.

Its simple. Without blue hair he would be hot. So they had to make him a freak somehow.

This is a prime example of Jews projecting SJW nonsense on us. An alt-righter or whatever with dyed hair? Yeah right.

All Jews are dishonest parasites and the exceptions can so far be counted on one hand.

You don't know me.

Because a Trump supporter looking like a regular person would be offensive.

They are trying to reverse the blue-haired SJW meme. People with any sense know this is bullshit.
Stop watching the electric jew.

Please, don't tell me anybody watches this shit. I get it if somebody watches South Park ironically, but this garbage.

I have to wonder if the writers are actually as clever as we seem to be giving them credit for. These are the same type of people who believe in the pay gap, systemic racism, transgender people are not mentally ill, etc. Who knows? Maybe they really do think that our arguments subsist of sperging out about memes. The alternative- that a bunch of Wendys chefs who make 700k/year and have a 9" dick disagree with them would be terrifying

>Creators: Brad Falchuk, Ryan Murphy

Falchuck is a kike. Murphy is a homosexual married to a David Miller. Miller is the most common kike name in the US.

Methylamine?

In my country there are 3 types of people who dye their hair
1)faggots
2)women
3)negros

I am genuinely surprised there wasn't a bane-themed mass shooter. Also that faggot missed out on all the CIA menes.

what in the entire fucking world, would encourage the writers of AHS to treat Sup Forums with some element of respect or accuracy?
Please: enjoy your time at Sup Forums but please remember that society at large views this place as a cesspool of Nazis, white power larpers and teenage kekistanis. that's literally it.
Dont act shocked.

>that society at large views this place as a cesspool of Nazis, white power larpers and teenage kekistanis.
We literraly are that

Its just to make us look bad

HAHAHAHAHA!!! holy shit. you guys are fucking faggots to the highest level.
you have OVER-THOUGHT this thing.
its not a grand jew conspiracy to trick you into feeling sympathy for battered women or something. It's a fucking TV show.
if you let it piss you off and freak you out this much, arnt you exactly the same as the "SJW" you constantly claim to be so very ABOVE?

get this .gif off this website. Pim and Tarrett is the worst show on television. Pim is threatened by youth and ingenuity.

SaM HyDE HAIR DyE

maybe if he looked more like this

i push my fingers into my.......

*baseball bat against keg*

EYYYYYEEEEEEEEES

>I get if somebody watches South Park ironically

interested in doing this, how does one start?

but forreal, is errybody ignoring SAM HYDE, MILO, and a bunch of bleached out KEKistanis?

and Trump himself?

a hair dyed character makes sense in a lot of ways---especially because they can compare him directly to the aurora shooter//the joker

Don't bother, waste of money, fucks your clothes and bedsheets up too.

kek did his brain shrink? thats nazi for you

>be bored
>get drunk
>go to a streaming site
>zap through the episode
>go to reddit and bitch about it
Salt mining heaven.

He is basically what Gen Xers think of us.

I have no idea what any of you ate talking about. Is this another "self-conscious American LARPers get annoyed at kike media AGAIN" thread? If so, just turn off the idiot box and do something else.

I bet the Nielsen ratings are lower than last year.
All I needed to watch was the TV humping scene. The rest bores me, compared to the real-life literally-shaking and Trump-induced media psychosis. And the happenings.

It's just another example of projection. I'm sure you've seen some liberal retard go on and on about snowflakes and safe spaces like it's the right that has these issues.

This season is a lot better than most. There might be less people watching because the previous seasons were so bad.

Truly the last greatest hope of humanity.

They have Grand Jews now? We're fuuuggggged....

sjw's always project

M8 is a famous celeb on US television. He gets stuff sent in to L.A. from Duitsland that only affect the white and grey hairs. Looks totally natural and takes like 20 minutes without crazy prep it uses a reaction to oxygen to re-melanin the hair missing it..

>democrat

>guise why are you disputing this leftist propaganda so fervently? why not just take a few xanax and go to bed! LOL XD

I think it would look like shit cause it's different shades of blond and is also affected by the sun. so, I have grey hairs between them, but I'm not going to dye for that reason.

Not a mass shooter but he did crash a plane. WITH NO SURVIVORS

very much so this

the only other guess i can make about it is that blue is an occult color meaning ''acceptance'' on the journey through the rainbow when you get to blue you either accept the cult or deny it. it is a symbol/sign of control. and yes, i spend probably too much time on /x/ every now and then.

The dye doesn't come out and everyone knows before they were alt right we call these people furr fags and sonic the hedgehog aficionados. They are a colorful bunch indeed and when they stuff their fat gut into a polo shirt and tuck it in it doesn't really change who they are.

American Horror Story: Cult

you uncultured unaware fucking nigger

Men should NEVER dye their hair. Not even when it turns grey.

It's not even leftist propaganda. Evan Peter's character is awesome and the most likable character of the show.

Why is there a picture of a methylamine structure?
What's going on big guy?

>Leftists known for their odd hair color
>Writers give the guy blue hair to make everyone know he's fucking insane
Really activates my almonds

you are the target of the propaganda

Audible kek

Murphy is almost bret easton ellis / Palahniuk tier gay though. Even though he's a leftist he acknowledges their faults and frequently mocks them.

Last season was legit good though. Only seasons I've managed to watch to the end prior were the first and the witch ones. I'm behind in this season (last episode I watched was the feminist angle introduction) but it's been enjoyable.

Read closely

shit show , shit thread , no one cares

he looks like a liberal more than anything

Just trying to make Sup Forums users look bad. Everyone here knows colored hair is for degenerates.

>subliminally getting their audience to link mass shooters to white people to trump supporters

>their audience
Wonder what is their targeted audience is? Screeching feminazis, whiteknighting soybois and 40+ alcoholic cat ladies? I would love to see them try to start la revolution

Blue hair color got pretty popular among leftists and degenerates after this movie was released, so it really doesn't make much sense for them to show an "alt-righter" with blue hair.

I always thought he was sposed to be like a cross btw your avg alt-right Sup Forumstard and an SJW.

LOL. That guy has SJW written all over him.

Could be a Swede.