26 people died because she decided to cuckold Devin Kelley

Key dates:

>2010: Kelley enlists in the Air Force

>November 6th, 2012: "Kelley faces court martial for abusing his wife and 11-month-old step-son." That would mean the child was born sometime between December 1-31 2011

>That would make the most likely timeframe of conception between March 1-31 2011.

>April 14 2011: Marries Tessa K. Loge in Comal County, Texas.

>June 7, 2012: Police took Kelley into custody after breaking out of Peak Behavioral Health Services

It's clear what (probably) happened. Tessa Loge and Devin Kelley had some kind of relationship several months before they were married. However Tessa was also a spirited feminist, which of course everyone here knows meant she was riding the cock carousel hard. After finding out she was pregnant she told Devin it was his and convinced him they should get married. She would get free health insurance and he would also get a bump in housing allowance from the Air Force, probably many other benefit increases. Sometime later he finds out it's not his kid and flips out. Realizing he'll have no resources after getting kicked out of the Air Force to rub it in during the court filings she refers to her son as his stepson, and the divorce papers don't mention any children (curiously when her mother divorced her father there was no mention of kids, whoring could be genetically passed maternally). Most men would rather be raped than victims of paternity fraud. Devin wasn't the most stable person in the world in the first place, but this causes him so snap and put him right into the care of a mental institution.

This isn't a case of "militant atheism" or anything like that. This is a case of a cuck's rage that had been festering for 5 years. He wanted to cause as much pain to Tessa as she caused him, that's why he shot up the church his former in-laws was known to congregate.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/devin-patrick-kelleys-wife-tessa-kelley/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058979/Gunshop-owner-sold-Devin-Kelley-speaks-out.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8uZzpzABLEE
snopes.com/cnn-altered-photo-umpqua-shooter/
twitter.com/youthism_is_me
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>26 people died because she decided to cuckold Devin Kelley
IT'S
OKAY
TO BE
WHITE

bump for the sad truth

which one is the step son again?

Bump for interest.

I heard he had arguments with his mother in law. How does this fit in?

IF YOU WANNA BE HAPPY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE

His name is never mentioned in any article I've read.

I never realized cuckolds could be so dangerous

This was the 2nd wife. Tessa was first. After Devin, Tessa marries some real kook named Noah Brennaman. They have a baby. They seperate. Now she is with some US army man. As far as I can see, she has 2 kids.

Why would this website I've never heard of lie? dailyentertainmentnews.com/breaking-news/devin-patrick-kelleys-wife-tessa-kelley/

Behind every nasty cunt of a man, there's an evil cunt of a woman that made him that way.

It's possible but we will probably never know. Nothing excuses what he did though.

I notice that Cassaundra was in the air force. Tessa's dad has a brother named Troy who is also in the air force. Seems to be a lot of air force people in the story. The pastor also has a daughter in the air force

True nothing excuses his act, but if people are looking for answers this is a possibility no one will bring up. No one in the media wants to look like they are blaming the ex-wife.

going by Tessa's facebook cover photo of the two kids..here is Noah's photo in 2014. So where is this step son from 2012?

A couple victims (at least) were retired Air Force as well. Probably the main economic driver in that area.

Marry a big titty ugly jewish wife

He's mentioned in the court martial documents:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5058979/Gunshop-owner-sold-Devin-Kelley-speaks-out.html

Cuckolding requires a permissive male. Different to a general whore situation.

you know I see Devin's mylife public profile and it says his current address was in Colorado Springs. That is where the air force academy is

False. Cuckolding traditionally has meant tricking a man into raising another man's son. Only recently has it been turned into a sexual fetish.

Wow look at all the slide threads.

I heard that Sup Forums figured out the Vegas attack. That it was originally pointed at the top two floors not the country music scene. Just hanging out for the posts.

He's the one that pulled the trigger, not her. It's your fault if you get cucked or cheated on. Also getting that upset over it only further proves how beta you are.

>October 15: Tessa Kelley files for divorce. In paperwork associated with the divorce, she said she was working at Taco Bell

Yeah - this refusal of responsibility for one's own actions is the reason all these boys aren't growing into men any more.

Assigned to Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico, married in Comal County, Texas.

This is correct. In fact, it takes it's name from the clever and illustrious cuckoo, who will lay her eggs in another bird's nest, in order to get her young raised by others, at the expense of their own young

>even nerdy qt 3.14s will cuck you
is there nowhere safe?

>This isn't a case of "militant atheism" or anything like that. This is a case of a cuck's rage
then why shoot up a church and you know not just go after her?

If you read the stories there is also the girl Brittany Adcock. I find her on facebook
>There are many articles that are twisting things I’ve said and making things up. There is a lot of things out there that I never said, just some reporters trying to get more people to tune in.
I had good intentions when speaking of my history with Devin. I guess they wanted a big story so they made one themselves.

this

Something something Comped Sushi

Nerdy qts are going to fuck behind your back faster than most. The attention is too much for them.

because OP is retarded and has nothing better to do than make shit up.

yup nerds are actually the biggest sluts

my ex loved crazy sex but as soon as i dumped her she found 5 more cocks

pretty sure she was going on me behind my back too

so Devin's parents Michael and Rebecca Kelley, are owners of a software company. I bet they do work for the air force

In his facebook picture the kid looks half black

Actually the reason they are making it up and saying its all on her is because they don't want the information to get out that he was on his way to shoot up more churches. So they say "only that chruch" and then they can say no need for the NRA member that saved potentially 100's of lives.

>Remember deep state controls the media
>deep state cannot take over when Americans have guns in almost every home
>no one can take over, the only way to take the USA is by turning it into a wasteland.
No country where almost every citizen has a gun can be forcefully taken over without completely destroying the infrastructure, but the infrastructure is needed to control it so its a lose no matter what.

They say that a AR-15 can't protect you from a drone or a bomber... but if they have to bomb everything there is nothing left but a wasteland to win

minor correction
>no one can take over, the only way to take the USA "by force" is by turning it into a wasteland.
it can be taken over by dumbing down the populace, as we seen begin during the bush era

He was an evil dick, and so are you for trying to find excuses or make some stupid edgy point.

I just check out the news and notice Adcock had an interview.
>“Devin was a monster. He was a pervert. A pedophile,”

Im guessing her facebook post was relating to that.
to bad she never mention what part is fact and what part is fiction

wewlad

But if that's the case then why didn't he just kill her and the guy who cucked him?

It goes both ways so yeah

KHAZAR
MILKERS

shoulda comped that sushi

>Texas mass murderer was sex beast who groomed and abused 13-year-old girl

heh they are basically describing that church cult where all the kids are home schooled & everyone looks like a total mess

No its not. You should all be raped and killed down to the last child

>The San Antonio Express-News reports Kelley had previously worked as a security guard at Schlitterbahn, a New Braunfels water park and resort, a job that required him to pass a criminal background check.

where have I heard this story before

Not just nerdy girls. All semi attractive and chubby bitches are sluts. The hot and intelligent woman are those who are faithful and traditional. I guess the problem is, that man project to much of their social experiences on women, where it is actually the opposite. The Chad Thundercucks are those who are feared and worshipped by their non chad gender peers, where with the Stacys of this world, they are excluded and told to fuck off by the non Stacys, because those ugly dumb bitches think they might grab the Thundercuck.

Forget the nerdy, chubby, glassed, pink hair bitches if you want to have a family. Aim for the Stacys

lol, wtf is with the batman shirts?

feelsbadman

Not necessarily. Women are born evil.

Illuminati code, remember the theater shooting?

the cult weirdos love batman. batman, minions, teenage mutant ninja turtles, shitty daily affirmations

You could have had it all, white man.

Hideous and Hideous-er

The point here (if it's true) is that he's not a cuck. Cucks take this shit, real men react like this guy did, real men won't accept this kind of injustice.

Though, imo he's a fag cuz he shoulda killed her and her spawn, not innocent people.

It was a false flag, not falling for your tricks, Shlomo

what makes you think it was him? The shooter was wearing a helmet & face mask.

You again.... MODS!

IT'S
OKAY
TO
CRUSH
ROACHES

Na...

This is all becasue your cult attacked me after underestimating my social influence.

Its open season on borg-like soyboys and their female overlords.

post time stamped dick pic coward. btw, your son will die before he turns 40

>wife cheats on him
>instead of killing the nigger or the whore or the wife's son the retard decides to attack a curch full of people he doesn't even know
He was am*rican so why should we even be surprised?

What is it with shitskins and censoring part of a name? Were you people born with a black bar in your ass?

They haven't just lightened it, they've shopped the nostrils to be thinner. Is this legit? That's an immediate sackable offence where I'm from...

What. The. Fuck.

She was one month pregnant with someone else's kid when he married her? If he knew he was a giant fucking cuck.

If he didn't know, she cucked him and she's a huge bitch.

I'd hit it...

no its not legit you dumbo

I don't want the mods to ban me so I censor the worst insult known to human kind. Is there a problem with it, lardy?

Blowing away 20something assholes because the bitch cheated on you is pretty alpha. Sent a pretty clear message about his opinion on infidelity.

youtube.com/watch?v=8uZzpzABLEE

snopes.com/cnn-altered-photo-umpqua-shooter/

Another victim of the Macbeth curse

Did he at least shoot her or she can laugh at him fucking more guys?

ETERNAL KEKMAN

Yeah he really should have just shot her.

Is that the meat gun from existenz or a new Japanese sex toy?

>Doesn't shoot her
>Shoots up the church her parents -might- be at
Sure.

>This isn't a case of "militant atheism" or anything like that.
t. satanic atheist apologist
this was an attack on Christianity, plain and simple

Looks like the thing from eraserhead unfortunately.

(((Christians))) that church was about as christain as the branch davidians

All women are gutless whores

Where the devil doesn't succeed, he sends a woman.

That actually sounds exactly like apex cuck.

>Baptist
>follow the Bible more than any other denomination
>not Christian

You're gonna blame the actions of one roastie on the spergout of some autist?
The guy was batshit regardless

Tessa's second guy & father of at least one baby. He's got like 10 facebook profiles and looks a bit unstable

As much shit as women throw men it's still the guys that choose to throw themselves into the line of fire because they can't control their sexual desires. Weak men create bad times.

It was a false flag all these breadcrumbs are actually flack to deceive you.

it w a false flag. First they attacked whites in Vegas now a small Christian church. The war has begun. Avoid the flack and stay true.

Looks fake, but weird that Snopes won't make an article about CNN doing this to the ZimZam :^)

not accountable for your actions, as a state of mind and not a legal defense. Has been recognized in court systems for nearly 3000 years.

everybody looks away at the obvious becuase of cunt... fucking stupid.

Agreed but to them it was. It might as well been pure. We are under attack.

Op gets it...it doesn't matter their faults its still an attack on our culture and God.

Oh wow I didn't know any of this. Interesting. Can you post sources?

No remorse for child beaters and animal abusers
He would of got the gas

Never make a pretty woman your wife!

>let's just blame men for the shit women do
lol k that's exactly what a strong man will say

Her name kept coming up in the media stories. Just look for Tessa Loge, or Tessa Brennaman. These people are all a big mess. I find Noah Bennaman twitter, the guy seems fucking weird, just like everyone in the story

twitter.com/youthism_is_me