Race

Debate me on this Sup Forums

Why is it important to continue the (pure) bloodline of any race. in the near future we will be able to geneticly modify our offspring with the best traits of all races.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=jPajqAJWiNA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_Europe
youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8
youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE
youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4
youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Adolf_Hitler
youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

it doesnt because everyone will have aryan babies

With genetic engineer and being able to modify every allele, can't you create an exact clone of certain people? Even if said person lived a century ago, you could reproduce their dna?

We have a biological imperative to pass on our genes to our offspring, and maintain such a situation that if our copy of a particular gene doesn’t get passed, that somewhere down the line it’s picked up again by someone who also got a copy.
Also the human genome is too small to conceivably blend all races into one, so too much admixture (though some is fine) will only create more races with more hate for eachother and we’ll stray even farther from the goal of ‘ending racism’.
Even if we do create one world race, the resulting lack of biodiversity will mean that any disease that comes up will be devistating.
Ironically enough, this is why limited, controlled admixture can be beneficial.

Perhabs if that is the desired look, but its ignorant to imply that the aryan race is flawless.

>the human genome is too small to conceivably blend all races into one.

Surely we will be able to simulate the desired traits to great the perfect human

I’d like to see a genetically engineered almalgamation of desirable reccessive traits from across the globe;
Red hair and freckles mixed with a straight hairline, attached earlobes, the east asian monolid...
Just to see what she looks like.

For science obviously.

the goverment tailored policemen are going to be spooky for sure. dont forget the biotech.

I don't know, user. Bur race mixing seems to be a lot of fun

>Italian trash
>white

Mix-blood children are cute.

i concur

Wasting technology and resources developed by your in-group on those outside of your in-group is a sign of failed evolutionary strategy leading to one conclusion. A person who proposed that, must be sterilized.

Mongrels and non-natives are a cancer no matter their IQ or accomplishments. Just so most of you idiots understand: “”””””them””””” coming is literally a PUBLIC HEALTH concern. The only way to avoid inbreeding and decay is to keep non-Germanics out. According to this, Germanic European should be the ones migrating to MENA/nigger/Asian subhumanistan countries and non-Germanic European ones, not the other way around, because it's the only way to fix their inbred source population.

"Genetic rescue is designed to move gene variants from an outbred population to an inbred population," says Harris. "Our results suggest managers must ensure that this movement only goes one way; otherwise harmful mutations from the inbred population may lower the fitness of the outbred group."

sciencedaily.com/releases/2016/06/160606103654.htm

Any non-Germanic immigration is a genocidal genetic charity at expense of the native Germanic population

your argument is basically the same as if we´re all going to die someday why even live

the North-Western European race is the most attractive & successful race so far why ruin their genes with 70 IQ subhumans or any other race

Are you agree with my racial hierarchy?:

>Nordics
>Non-pure-nordic slavs
>White mediterraneans
>East-north asians
>Central asians
>North africans
>Amerindians
>South asians
>East africans
>Arabs
>West africans
>Native south africans
>Abo
>American mongrel

>In the near future we will be able to geneticly modify our offspring with the best traits of all race
No we won't.

Because identity is a (precious) thing and there's a reason why we're not all of one unique ethnicity/race.

It doesn't mean we can't get along.

It is the desired look. Aryans major flaw is they lack clannishness and tend to be universalist, which gets them fucked pretty hard by clannish groups, once we have genetic modification this won't be a problem. Also they'll have 130+ IQs so that'll be good.

For morons who actually think Aryans have racial pride but theyre just being subverted somehow, no, not even Hitler believed this. Read: "Indeed, I
believe the more steadfast the Chinese and the
Japanese remain in their pride of race, the easier I
shall find it to get on with them.

This pride of race is a quality which the German,
fundamentally, does not possess." (he did think that specifically the Prussians, however, did)

>Debate me Sup Forums, why do you think your people should be allowed to live in the future

this reminds me
youtube.com/watch?v=jPajqAJWiNA
was posted yesterday on youtube. I don't know if this is possibly some kind of group with an ulterior motive or if its really as based as it claims to be.

Nope.
Traditional eugenics is the only way forward. Every thing else will be a mutant.

the Northwestern Europeans races are the most important races. honestly, the world would be a better place if only blue-eyed northwestern Europeans existed imo
also according to 23andme there´s only 3 categories of north western europeans but i agree overall

>Cherry picks the rarest most attractive mixed blood
>Pic is what most mixed children look like.

Two can play that game.

>Not embracing the CRISPR purification revolution

Mixed race results on Brazilians and other subniggers.

>the Northwestern Europeans races are the most important races

That's what I call "nordic" and that's why the are in the first place. Duh.

>that nose

Are you sure she isn't half kike too?

i strongly disagree

>millennial woes

Oh boy.
he's not going to happy to hear that

who made this and how come the white part is greyed out?

Well, there's a lot of people who find her to be really cute. I don't think necessarily she's ugly, but she's not what the vast majority of mutts look like. If it weren't for that nose....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Y-DNA_haplogroups_in_populations_of_Europe

i know but there´s other people like british/irish german/french who are not traditionally recognized as nordic this is why i called it NWE

>central asians
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=asn8vMlg0B8

youtube.com/watch?v=CuiNW6MjNPE

youtube.com/watch?v=Cte3VvCONf4

youtube.com/watch?v=AasvuIZ6FKc

1) Northwestern Europeans
2) Northeastern ones like Balts and Russians
3) West Central Slavs
4) not even white, who cares

yeah i forgot her YT name so i just confused it with millennial woes

i don´t watch her stuff anyway

she should take a DNA test just to be sure

>tfw you married a latina and already have a mixed kid on the way

Is it ok when they are attractive?

Because they are not nordic. Y-DNA is based on the Y chromosome inherited by patternal lines and has nothing to do with race, just in case you didn't know.

Nordics are those who have a nordic phenotype and are at the same time mainly a mix of scandinavian hunther gatherers and indo-europeans. Croatians fall inside that group (pic related) for example, but many of them don't have a nordic phenotype and therefore I don't consider them nordic.

Phenotype is not only a result of ancestry, sadly. It also addapts over time favoring residual components if they are of some advantage for the environment.

>implying that kid wont be 75% white

racing mixing destroyed the Aryans of India, look at the poos today. Brazil is another fine example of what happens in race mixed societies.

can you have a race mixing society? I think it's possible to a degree but only with other civilized people. white/asian mix seems to be alright and even castizo tier hispanics/white seems to be ok. these people can integrate into civilized society.

niggers and other shitskins lack the intelligence and culture to live in and contribute to modern Western society. they cannot integrate because they lack the ability to do so and quite frankly lack even the desire to do so. you can't live in a thriving society without some sense of unity and oneness. they'll never truly be apart of Western society. they will always set themselves against that which they desire yet are unable to obtain on their own. how can any society expect to thrive when such elements exist within it?

God made people have rights. Man-made people don't have rights.

>muh civilized society

Truth is whites have no place in a civilized society and that's why we are dying. If we want to survive we must return to barbarism, our true nature.

>best traits of all races

You can't do that.

why we are dying in this society because of cultural marxism. things were fine before that jewish invention infected our society. and now we have to deal with the jewish created mass migrations (invasions).

we were fine for thousands of years before the West was totally judiazed

Ethnic nationalism for every European nation within their subracial group exclusively to preserve the genetic continuity, immune systems, ancestry and phenotypical uniqueness

>75% white.
Many Cubans in Florida are half white, right wing, and voted in Trump.

Most Commiefornia Mexicans are more leftist, brown & voted in Hillary

Two of republican candidates had Cuban ancestry.
Ted Cruz is half Anglo & half Cuban (a bit more white)
Marco Rubio is Cuban (a bit more brown)

i was confused about this myself on my DNA test from 23andme my maternal line was I2 so thought it was balkan but actually there´s another group called I2A2 which is nordic

I2A1 is balkan there´s alot of confusion regarding this specific haplogroup

again i could have misunderstood this but genetically speaking croatians belong to I2A1
the nordic version is I2A2

We were not. What we are seeing is just the natural consequence of civilization. It's normal that lesser races are more suited to live in this pile of shit of a world just as rats are more suited to live in the sewer.

IQ of an asian
Drink like a fin
Run like a african

So Nordic and Balkans have shared ancestry.
But The Nordic Branch is more pure I guess.
Balkans are too close to Mid East.

There is no such thing as "pass on our genes to our offspring". After about 22 generations your genes are lost in the mix and it would be no different than if someone else had kids.

And so people who say they are able to have pseudo-immortality by having kids are just fooling themselves.

Having kids doesn't matter. Love others as you love yourself, repent of your sins, and believe in Christ. That's what matters.

that's where you are wrong. take the UK for example. after WW2 it was no longer a global superpower yet it remained white. it wasn't until cultural marxism destroyed the family and mass immigration from shitskin countries that it became a "natural consequence of civilization" both of which had nothing to do with nature and more to do with the jews.
even a weakened post Roman Europe was able to fend off the Islamic hordes to rebuild itself better than ever. European civilization may fall but they always rise again because of the people and the culture that they create.
when you destroy the people, the culture can never rise again because niggers and shitskins have zero ability to maintain civilization let alone create one.

thanks

If you are a man, your fathers line is traceable. The Y chromosome is always the same between father and son, throughout the millennia.

Great post besides.
> repent of your sins, and believe in Christ. That's what matters.

according to my understanding of this, you have a haplogroup & there´s a haplotype below that

while the balkans & the scandinavians belong to the same haplogroup the haplotypes differ

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_haplogroups_of_historic_people#Adolf_Hitler

hitler as an example belonged to haplogroup E which is somali jewish berber

but his haplotype was specifically berber just an example so even though somalis & berbers are different they still belong to the same group but differ in type

Finns & Estonians:
Blue eyes, Light Skin, Blonde/Brown hair

But Inherited the best trait from East Asian Khanz:
A better Math scores in High school on average
(but Anglo universities are more competitive so better than Finns)

Light skin should mix only with light skin and dark skin mix with only dark skins.

Does race affect morphological features also or only the skull shape?

Simply to make sure that it is not lost, if later we discover that pure genotypes are important we can't just recover them if they are mongrelized.

this is a typical Finnic Cutie

Why the fuck does the blonde guy have a jew cap on?

Might be a convert or Ashkenazi, idk

You are on to something user, quick delete your browser history.

youtube.com/watch?v=hAAlDoAtV7Y

>Caucasoid
Not a race. Meme by a moron who LITERALLY felt in love with a skull. European is the way to determine race. Breaking down in those in upper and lower Europe

>genetic modification being too complicated therefore never 100% safe
You guys are naturally good at almost everything, why bother mudding your bloodline is beyond my comprehension.

Preservation of recessive beneficial or superior genes.

inb4 why is it recessive when it is beneficial?

IT IS A RACE
We are descended from PIE speaking people, Indo-European languages are still relatable
My question is that do common races have common morphological features like body shape, features, etc. ?

What makes africans the best sprinters is the fast that, proportionally, they have the greatest concentration of type 2B muscle fibers, fast anaerobic twitch fibers. This enables them, on average, greater performance in sports requiring explosive motion, but decreases their ability to maintain muscular tetanus and overall endurance. It is for this reason there are disproportionately fewer blacks in powerlifting or olympic lifting competitions despite their success in competitive body building, as well as their lack of presence in sports where long term physical endurance is demanded, such as tennis. Additionally, this explosive power comes at another cost; disproportionately high type 2b muscle fiber is associated with greater risk of heart disease even within a healthy body weight range. Additionally, and ironically, this feature likely makes africans and people of african decent less adapted to physical labor. Could this be a factor in the abject failure of sub-saharan africa's societies? Perhaps.

Races are not discrete group my Sup Forums friends. Your racial pride is merely cultural. Ethnonationalism is gay.

Races are so distinct that people a thousand years from now will be able to tell what race you were from your bones. So distinct that we can cleanly cluster humans into races by only a handful of gene loci, much less the entire genome. Culture is a racial construct, born of a people's inherent and largely inherited capacities.

Yeah.
My professor of artistic human anatomy told me something roughly the same.
>Short muscle bellies + long tendons = explosive power, but less endurance
>Long muscle bellies + short tendons =
less violent contractions, but longer performance.
So, if you sum it up, from the evolutionary point of view, european genes, with all their downsides, are still better.

I agree with you but how about we save some people of each race until we get the technology?

The only notable downside to the european genetic tool kit is a lower tolerance for UV exposure, but we have a multitude of answers for that issue now. But, in the words of Ron White, you can't fix stupid.

Persistance hunting is used by african tribes to this day. They are able to run themselves to death if that is their only option.
Preserve dna work towards the goal and let degeneracy happen

Skin will be modified to fit the desired climate.

we will lose the best looking women to sandnigger shit tier they will all be down-graded

we will have mullato shits going around

Nobody is purely one race anyway. If they are, they're probably ugly as sin

>Persistance hunting is used by african tribes to this day.
Persistence hunting is just walking and tracking, and is also an artifact of the fact that many african populations literally never achieved anything beyond paleolithic thinking.

You're the kind of retard who gives fuel to the amerimutt memes.

I bet the fag OP will now insert a photo of an ape female with excessive adipose accumulations and huge ass hands.
>Huhuh, see, beauty is diverse.
No, you dumbass.

two attractive parents, white and asian, having girls is usually your best bet for the kids to be attractive, hapa guys look kinda buggy

because today is today and not "the near future"
saged

DNA only tells us so much. Epigenetic factors can alter DNA during one's lifetime etc. And a clone of a person is not the same person since the clone will not have the same experiences that the person had.

False, we will first start by copying what we already know, it is a lot easier to copy dna than make up your own. If we do no longer have "the best traits" we will just copy degenerate dna. We need the pure Aryans to copy from.

When you say American do you mean red skins or the britbongs who got lost 300 years ago?

>Bumping self
Double nigger.

Because we aren’t the same fucking species you moron. Interbreeding causes mental and health problems

Intra*

>Why do you wish to ensure that your people, who are responsible for your amenities and existence, don't die out pointlessly due to state enforced immigration policies that no one asked for

Gee OP, maybe it's because I'm not a faggot.

>Beauty is in the eye of the beholder

I'm here to learn not to argue you silly nigger.

Based bible belter.

Nah, it's not. MENAs, Jews, pajeets, Caucasus monkeys have nothing in common with Europeans be it culture, genetics or appearance

We wont be able to do any of that stuff. Even assuming genetic manipulation beyond screening out certain defects isn't outlawed by libshits as ebil racist eugenics, designer baby tech won't be available to the common man until long after we are gone.

Ok Turkroach

Cause cucked whites lack breeding partners as Tyrone sweep the good looking and Wong takes the smart ones.

DELET DIS

>Why is it important to continue the (pure) bloodline of any race

>There is no such thing as "pass on our genes to our offspring". After about 22 generations your genes are lost in the mix and it would be no different than if someone else had kids.

Sure, that’s why the common ancestor of modern humans started on their way to becoming the different races and then after 22 generations all their genetic mutations were scrapped and they went back to being a single race again.

Or how the ancestor of the Hippo and the whale started to diverge but only got 22 generations in before they were all strange hyena-looking creatures again.

Oh, wait.