Apple <3s shitskins

When the San Bernandino shooters went on their rampage, Apple acted all high and mighty about protecting user data and said they wouldnt help unlock the mudslime’s phone.

Fast forward to today, and the FBI said they weren’t getting help from Apple to openy Kelley’s phone, but then I read that Apple says they contacted the FBI right after the shooting to offer help.

theverge.com/2017/11/8/16626452/apple-fbi-texas-shooter-iphone-unlock-encryption-debate

TLDR; muslim goes on a rampage, Apple doesn’t cooperate.

White person goes on a rampage, they cant wait to hand over data.

Does anyone still buy apple products?

Donchu have a dog to eat somewhere?

good point, apple is a cancer

Donchu have a muslim to get raped by?

Kek

>buying big data
>caring about privacy
You need a based phone company to keep you safe. Like blackberry™.

FBI/CIA/NSA hires every compsci and engineering PhD worth a damn and has a near bottomless pit of money yet they needed to hire an Israeli cyber security firm to crack the San Bernardino shooter's phones. I don't get it.

>Lower Korea
Samsung 'viral marketing' shill detected.
Fuck off gook, we don't want your meme phones.

search for Purism Librem Phone, it's the most secure and private phone of today.

>FBI/CIA/NSA hires every compsci and engineering PhD worth a damn
Semi-true, but the truly good ones don't bother with SF-86 forms and go corp-to-corp
> has a near bottomless pit of money
less true by the day
>Israeli cyber security firm
This is an example of corp-to-corp work. Bad hombres flocked to the IOS homebrew scene for exactly this reason. To pick up lucrative sec contract from various bio-luminescent LEOs.

Apple's refusal to unlock the San Bernandino shooter's phone was a PR stunt. They hand over cloud-backed data to law enforcement all the time without hesitation.

Because white men are now considered evil and the enemy of modern society, Apple would get no PR benefit from fighting the same battle over Kelley's phone.

The Note 8 is the best phone available today. Better than any of Apple's faggy shit.

What would you consider to be a "based" phone?

Do you know who the ceo of apple of

They want mossad to have that information or they think foreign jews won’t have legal problems about constitutionality.

It's tim cook old white man, what you got on him pajeet

Just that he a faggot and all

Apparently mass murderers do.

It's all smoke and mirrors to make you think they can't crack your phone, so will put more info on it.

All microchips/processors are compromised, for FBI/NSA it's childs play.

This. Also, nice flag

Boomers, nu-males, and women do. That's no small demographic.

APPLE HATES WHITE MALES.
just look at their new ADs and even the new iphone page on their site.
basically no white men.
If you're a white man and you have an iphone you should kill yourself. Friendly advice.

>'Based' phone
You'll have to wait about three years for a 'based' phone to come out, there are some bad hombres who have made it as difficult as they possibly can but we're working on it. We're gonna get sued, but I think we have some compelling methods to circumvent all the interceding patents. I'm tellin you friend, we're gonna make frontin' on ur celly great again.

Thanks for the info and I'm glad they blew past their fundraising goal so quickly. It's too bad that it's a long ways off from completion but I like the company's attitude. I'm always torn between Android's google usefulness and the fact that I'm feeding the beast. Maybe by the time that phone comes out I'll be ready to disconnect.