There is a reason why you hate diversity you giant piece of shit?

there is a reason why you hate diversity you giant piece of shit?

Because of having to live with niggers and shitskins.

Diversity is ok.
Mixing the race is not.

One of those hands was stealing something. The rest tried to stop it.

Brings nothing but trouble

Racial diversity is unnecessary because our people are the best people. There's no point in mixing in lesser views when you already have the best.

because i'm sick of wogs thinking they're white

Diversity as a natural progression no. Diversity as a propaganda tool yes. Net result is very different.

I see more white hands in that picture. This is NOT diverse.

Get out shill

What's the point of travelling if all country you go is full of mixed race batards ?

Yeah because most non whites are not worthy of the high standards of living in white countries. Many produce nothing and take a lot. A deadweight loss to the society. Let’s not even talk about the violent crime or the many problems in their communities. Let’s not talk about white genocide and similar topics. Let’s not talk about the right for whites to live among their people.

Religion and culture is the problem, race is not.

Yes.

*is there

Why is it called colonialism when white people move somewhere, but it's called diversity when it's the other way around?

Can you name one thing that blacks contribute to white society that is worth all of the baggage that comes with them?

Right back at ya, Giacomo

Diversity is anti-equality. Diversity is racist. Diversity is sexist.

Diversity separates people by their race, gender, and sexuality and says "you belong to this group, you must be punished," and "you belong to this group, you must be rewarded."

I'm not racist or sexist, so I am anti-diveristy. I believe people should be judged as individuals, not by their group identity-- which is what diversity does.

A multi-ethnic society can work. A multicultural society does not.

why are you guys taking this migrants bait?

This.

Aye, I'll get you something you can understand.

La diversidad forzada solo va a hacer que se pierdan los valores y tradiciones de cada raza y grupo étnico, eventualmente todo se irá a la mierda si no se hace nada y los juntas solo por que si.

This. In addition, diversity leads to infighting between the "oppressed" group you mentioned. Who is at the top of the hierarchy within that group? Who gets to decide?