Are motherless kids problem?

they are product of unhonest and jew boosted marriages.without having nuclear family they will raise as degenerate person.

How we can solve this motherless kids problem? Can father handle kid's responsibility alone? Stepmother is a degenerate thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UGGwyG5JbnY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

religion is a great binder of marriage.

Yes, it is a problem. A child, be it a boy or a girl, needs both parents. If, and only if, the child happens to have lost a parent due to it's untimely death, then the situation is a bit different. But when the mother has driven her husband off or, like you describe, has herself just walked away, it will be devastating to the child.

>pic

Even Chad's daughters are pretty, its not fair

>be mobile fag, scrolling through thread images, see image in OP and think it was some pedo thread.

cute. i miss taking naps with my niece. feels sad

No, it looks like the kid had a nightmare.

I'm not sure, as I don't have any kids of my own, but in my experience I have seen single men raise their kids better than single mothers.

Look at Tinder; there are tons of women on there looking for a man to replace the one who left. The story is always the same, you've probably heard it.

An old friend of mine from middle/high school, who happens to be gay, has a 6 year old daughter whom he has been raising by himself while being semi-supported by his family. The kid just started 1st grade and has been setting an excellent example for her peers. On the other hand, I see tons of single mothers when I'm out in public whose kids are already disasters at the age of 5.

Obviously these examples are biased, maybe even outliers, but in my experience women are essentially children themselves.

I'm married now but I had my daughter out of wedlock she's 5 now and just fine. And no I didn't marry her mother. My opinion is it's better to be in a healthy shared parenting situation then a toxic relationship

Also side note I had her for the first 4 years went through court I don't pay any child support she doesn't pay me we just split medical bills and cheerleading fees etc. No real agreement . All hope isn't lost in toasties my friends there are a few cool ones out there

I was raised by a single Dad. I found out a few years ago that this is more rare than being an orphan.

Probably the result of most of my problems but I am thankful I was raised by a single Dad and not a single Mom.

This, the guy's a pedo.

what a sad world where so many instantly associate this with pedos :(

wouldnt you say responsible father is better than abusive single mom?

Was thinking the same thing

hah only reason why i have chris hansen saved is i’m coming off a 3 day ban from this place and i’ve been lurking /b for the last 3 fuckin days. nice to be back.

Heh, no.

Nice wife

>motherless
shit now i have to masturbate fuck you OP

While a two parent household is ideal, kids raised by single fathers statistically turn out alright, far better than single mother households. It really makes you wonder why the government insist on giving primary custody to women when their own statistics tell them it's a bad idea.

Single fathers are underrated and under appreciated in this shitty feminist society. I believe that fathers do a much better job at raising children than mothers. I for was raised was raised by a single mother and i wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Women are useless at everything.

Yes but the men that fuck a fatherless child into this world knowingly are the worst.

But evrn they are better than the women and men that terminate their pregnancies,adoption is better.

Single parent kids will not impregnate women for kicks who may be crazy and walk away like rich kids with two parents because they realize what that life is like.

Single fathers are underrated and under appreciated in this shitty feminist society. I believe that fathers do a much better job at raising children than mothers. I for was raised was raised by a single mother and i wouldn't wish it upon anyone. Women are useless at everything. It's funny because the biggest women hating misogamists in the world are a product of single mothers.

This. A thousand times. Another cohencidence of course.

statistically kids with a father will comeout pretty much as healthy as with father and mother.

the problem for the kid is only, when the father is missing. women are actually very (very ) unhealthy for children. odd but true.

single dads > single moms

Where is the little girl's nightshirt, nightgown, etc? WTF! Why is she naked?
Mods!!!

This is how pervy pedos get away with posting their sick crap. I see right through your thinly veiled mental illness, pedo.

Adoption should be illegal. Either you parent the kid or you have an abortion. /end

why does the girl in the pic not have a shirt on?

International Journal of Law, Crime and Justice
Volume 50, September 2017, Pages 46-60

The effects of single-mother and single-father families on youth crime: Examining five gender-related hypotheses

Siu Kwong Wong

>This study examined the effects of the concentrations of single-mother families (SMFs) and single-father families (SFFs) on youth crime. Five hypotheses, including the maternal, same-sex, equality, prevalence and economic disadvantage hypotheses were formulated at the aggregate level and tested using data from 433 Canadian municipalities. Consistent with the prevalence hypothesis, it was found that the concentration of SMFs had a much stronger conducive effect on youth crime than did the SFFs. Also, at high prevalence level, the effect of SMFs was much stronger than its effect at low prevalence level. However, the significant but relatively weak effects of low income in SMFs and SFFs on youth crime offered only limited support to the economic disadvantage hypothesis. The findings suggest that one may need to consider factors and measures that are beyond the economic or financial aspect of the single-parent families.

Go to any prison in the UK and you'll find the majority of inmates came from a single mother household. Women are useless.

Single fathers make better parents than single mothers, but a mother-father-child nuclear family is always better.

Single fathers are fine. Incomparably better than single mothers atleast. Women that has no men around them to counterbalance their impulsiveness will end up fucking their chilren up. This is how all the numales and my wife's sons came into existence.

Depends what religion

Single father's are usually better parent's than single mothers just because of the amount of welfare mothers

As some one who came from a single mom home, I can only warn others about the dangers of it.
>Men I didn't know came in and out of my life, some would stay for a month, some would stay for a few years. Mom basically slept around until recently.
>With no encouragement, ended up spending the first 16 years of my life playing video games in the dark.
>Never encouraged to socialize, ended up being a effeminate, limp wristed SJW by middle school.
>Never had discipline, respect, or integrity
>19, have a gf, lifting weights(Even if it's fucking pathetic weight), and trying to practice socializing because I literally have 0 true friends.

I'll be your friend fampai

Also a father can be without a woman, but a woman without a man is an unfortunate thing for kids to see growing up

imagine pure quantity of shit that these fags must eat out of each other's assholes every night

>being around your kid
>while your both naked
>in bed
These filthy animals need to be put down.

Do you enjoy sleeping with your kids naked you subhuman shitskin?

>Create a healthy daily routine
>Start reading books
>Eat healthier
>Start exercising
>Keep your living space clean
>Stay well groomed
>Get a job
>Have positive outlets (Sports, book clubs, etc.)
>Quit bad habits (Includes alcohol, pr0n, marijuana)
>Stop swearing
>Learn a new language
>Manage your money

Sort yourself out. Clean your room so as to give you an area of your life that you can control, then work out to develop strength, will-power, and motivation to finish goals and become a winner.

Discounting the bad orphanages deliberately savaged for peados and marxists adoption is fine.

Abortion is feticide that denies rightful life and the majority of women are harlots that use them as defacto birth control.

thanks Jordan.

better advice would be how to get a green card/convince your fiancee to leave this diverse hellscape

errr....why are they naked?

Being a single father with a daughter is fine
this picture looks somewhat weird to me tho kek

I try not to judge because I think it's silly to think men are pedos just for doing normal things with their daughters.
Having said that, I can't shake this feeling of how creepy this looks

>

I would rather murder millions of barely single cell organisms than have unwanted, unparented children roaming the planet and espousing their bastard views.

Should civilised society really accommodate, and grow the portion of society where the women are too stupid to take a pill every day.

While some imaginary person people call god think it is a sin, I personally think it is a sin to let the gene pool to be polluted by these people.

So just to be clear, your logic states that children who's parents die in an accident should be killed? You sure have thought this through there, haven't you?

all men are pedos tho, and that's not a bad thing

looks like normal sleep to me, but who the fuck knows what goes through their cute little heads

t. parent

single fathers won't spend their time screeching about how awful men are, etc

instead the kid will see hard work, patience, self respect, objective views of what's right and wrong, and all the rest of it. probably see better money management too so they won't be doomed to a life of poorfaggotry

might also be more likely to have family involved? even single mothers fuck up a lot less when there's a strong male figure in the kid's life like an uncle or grandpa

>Can father handle kid's responsibility alone?
if he realises that he needs the support of women in the childs life then yes. if he has the kids grandmother around then the kid will be alright.

kek

Yup. Fuck them. Their parents should have taken better care of themselves.

No parents, no life.

I highly doubt thats true,there are crime families and families of criminals that are far more likely to put kids in prison following them than regular single parents.

The kids suffer needlessly if their whore mothers dont get money catch 22. Junior shouldnt have to be hungry because mommy was a tramp.

Aussies and brit feminist will say cut off money to single mums,but then want abortion paid for at any time and for any reason.

No one questions the feticide of whores of babylon has killed far in excess of the (so called because this is Sup Forums so devils advocate) 6 million jews who died in the holocaust many jews in fact brought this procedure in.

But no one questions women aborting children because of trump being elected or because its male,or because of their 'career' which is usually something pointless like being a graffiti nail technician or period blood artist.

See the bc pills,wear a condom orwait for risug.

youtu.be/UGGwyG5JbnY

Oh and avoid bpd chicks.

Single fathers actually realize no one else will step uo to the plate single moms can be good or bad.

Same here. Not every single mum is the same some are good and some are bad.

damn, does your mom know you're hardcore?

Statistically the outcomes for children raised by a single father is way better than a single mother.

A mother and a father both is the ideal situation but if you can only have one parent your gonna be alot less fucked up if dads the one raising you.

feminism rules

Motherless kids are not the problem. Fatherless kids are

Even with nuclear families kids usually become degenerate since most of the education is entrusted to public schools.

No thats a queer lobby and feminist bs fact.

Pedophiles think men are pedophikeslikequeers think all men are queer.or feminists think all men are bad boys because thats who they date.

The truth is pedos and queers who are maj pedos create single mothers by creating girls to become sexually active in childhood and teaching them to depend on sex for emotional support.

It's called ephebophilia.

She did her half of raising me right.

Even some of the children with two parents don't stand a chance, let alone the ones. If I prefixed my policy with "This applies to all niggers" - it would be considered moderate. I think everyone would be all for abortion for the part of society that they think is scum (except the church which wants us to get overrun by africans).

Wait a hecking moment, that means you HATE BATMAN!

>motherless kids problem
don't sleep with women who drink, are medicated for depression, anxiety, etc, have tattoos, do drugs, or smoke.
problem solved

Well I wasn't suspicious before you said that

Men who have to raise a kid on their own grow up real quick. They give good examples of a caring man to their daughters. Boys are shown the proper way to handle your shit. Life sucks but pick up the pieces left and make due.

Captcha
Hacienda lose
Not when I am gambling unfortunately.

Batman was 8 when his parents died, almost a man, but yeah he turned out to be a total fucking mess.

Sorry but I already married that one. Your out of luck because I ain't sharing

That image is pretty hot, I wonder if he took it knowing it looks like those "after sex" pictures couples sometimes take of each other.

Growing up without a father is the biggest redpill ever on the nature of women.

You have been with a 23 year old single mother trying to get me and having bipolar rage so you know when you are 23 yo on tinder what you are getting yourself into.

Then you realize alot of stuff was her fault not your dads and consequently apply this to women as a test.

You realize the world is a matriarchy corrupted by marxism and pc culture because of (((theeee sexxxuall reeevoluuution n n)))

doubt that i’m coming off a ban?

Clement freud abducted maddie mccann.

Clement freud was a permanent guest on just a minute a show on bbc radio 4 (uk public radio).

John oliver of the daily show and the week tonight with john oliver began his career on bbc radio 4 show the now show.

And of course the daily show also featured stephen colbert.

Comedy central is run by betty cohen like cartoon network.

Danny cohen runs the bbc.

Andy zaltzman found john oliver.

The government shouldn't be REWARDING the single mother, they should be giving the baby to the father's family, an intact family.