How fucking shit has this show become

last night episode

> yeah guys CNN says trump is bad
> don't look into what he's actually done he's just bad
> republican voter you're in denial
> approval ((( polls ))) says he's losing support
> just stop supporting him you racist fucks

Jesus Christ I used to like this show and when they said they would stop with the political shit i tough it was going to get better
but nope

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/dlaedp.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

my waifu

It's a trap

At least Cartman is redpilling Heidi

>I used to like this show
Found your problem

Is this what they were actually saying, or were they telling people to blindly trust the news ironically?

Eh, it was good when it was just cheeky fart jokes.

>this

Witching pursuing thing is a good episode, the one before this

> THEY ARE SAYING BAD THINGS ABOUT ME, BWAAAAAH IT'S SHIT NOW
lol

I only watched maybe 2 episodes last season and saw where they were going, haven't seen a new episode since. When they said they'd avoid bring CNN-tier I admit I had hope it would stop being suck a normie cuckfest. First clip from the new season I saw was bashing Trump exactly like last season.

It's incredible that Trey is more of a kike than Matt.

That show died like a decade ago, user

You don't realize we are inthe happenings time. Nothing is safe from ending white people.

get use to it.

>show does a whole episode whining about Trumps tweeting
It's not even good or creative anymore, its just taking topical flavor of the week shit probably straight off plebbit.

at leas the old episodes will hold up even 30 years down the road. these new ones are just stupid and have no lasting appeal

Kumiankka is better show

>it was good when it was just cheeky fart jokes

Throwing all the Trump shit in there basically ruined a very good episode. The whole Cartman story was classic SP...then they ruin it with more political bullshit that did not fit in.

> hey. youre a triggered drumpftard they make fun of both sides!!
> 90 percent of season making fun of Trump and the right

I've been watching South Park this season and it's way better then it was last season. There's no story driven episodes which made South Park shit. Yea, they bash republicans but they also bash democrats too. I didn't watch South Park episodes originally because of threads like this but I decided to watch and see and the show is pretty good (compared to the trainwreck of last season anyway). You could do the reverse with your green text.

> yeah guys Sup Forums says Southpark is bad
> don't watch the show it's just bad
> you're a shill
> there is not as much viewership so you know the show is bad
> just stop watching you cuck

The Heroin episode was pretty good.

South Park has been dead to me since the season they introduced PC principal.
That's when I realized they had stopped trying to understand what they were parodying.
A lot of people on this board think PC principal was spot-on (which is worrying) when in fact it was entirely superficial.

For example: I saw a clip from the new game where PC principal says to the main character "remember to fart on everyone equally" but in reality the people that they are parodying would consider that to be oppression.
PC cunts consider equal treatment of the "underprivileged" to be oppression.

I can find dozens of examples like that in an episode that show how shallow their understanding of the subject is.

>Garrison was the good guy in the last episode
>Said that he doesn't care about the polls because he understands how the public opinion works
>Absolutely in control of the White House
I don't see how this is bad. Sure they make fun of him a lot, but they also speak positively of him

>did not fit in
Matt and Trey are blackmailed and have to bash Trump

who gives a fuck about fucking idiot Trump kek

that episode was amazing

They always shit on both sides.
Why are you so butthurt?

this

they should have made something else then

This show literally teaches children to worship satan, disobey their mothers, steal, do gay shit and so much other shit.

truth
no tv show should pas beyond 10 season. it just turn into political shit after that

are retarded or is this just the average hue ?

they are clearly trying to convince trump voter that they are in an abusive relationship with a manipulative asshole
they show trump as someone who accomplished nothing but made the republican look bad this year. basically telling trump voter that they made the wrong choice but also telling the media not to deionize trump voter to avoid an other 4 years

overall they just fucking pushing as hard as they can for people not to vote for him in 3 years
south park was never that politically oriented before it's such a monumental change for the show and it just mad it shit

I used to bet buttmad about them bashing the right...then I stopped being a faggot. The show is still funny as shit.

Matt and Trey make fun of everyone, not even Kanye got mad when they ripped on him.

South Park makes fun of everyone and Trump is a big name ion the world right now so of course they will continue to make fun of him. Next year when the Trump hysteria slows down he won't be mentioned often.

They shat on Obama too. The "jokes" were way overused though and probably pushed by the Kikes that own and run Comedy Central. Take it in stride.

Seriously...so much buttmad. They are owned by Viacom so they have to shit on the right..but who tf cares...en dressed in witch outfits getting cocked and smoking crack is funny as balls. (last weeks episode)

when did they made fun of obama or the dem. Hillary go her share truth but nowhere near as trump
then again where is the episode pointing tot BLM hypocrisy where is the one pointing antifa violence

you'll have to be blind no to see how left the show has turned

They have and episode in season 19 that is about BLM

It's not written for children. It never has been and calls itself out as a depraved absurdity at the beginning of every airing. It literally teaches nothing.

>he show is still shit.
Fixed that for you. it lost it a few seasons ago.

The show is on it's 21st season. Didn't they make fun of The Simpsons for running too long one time?

literally

witch one ?
go ahead I've seen them all
not once was BLM mocked for defending thugs and criminal

>TWO seasons of topical "FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEEOPLE" that just repeat what lefty twitter pundits say

You can tell Matt & Trey are SEETHING about their candidate Hillary getting BTFO and taking their plans down with her.

>watching anime as a grown men
kys degenerate

Cartman's a piece of shit person and a great representation of this board. The only difference is him pretending to be an SJW to get what he wants.

When the whole town ruins the officers life because he shot a black kid

Why do you like trump anyway?

The thing I loved about the last 2 seasons is how they make fun of the EXTREME parts of the left and right. Especially love the Amazon Echo episode. kek

>implying we've never done this

Nibba please, I pretend to be an SJW on a daily basis and reprogram people. The further left you fuckers push the easier it is to make converts.

The fuck are you even talking about?

I don't understand how no one else understands this. Have they never watched the show before now?

that's not mocking blm
it's a joke against self hating white cuck liberal and it's pretty light

take the episode "white people renovation houses" it's a 20 rant against trump voter portraying them as red-neck to dum to adapt to the world as if that was the reason why mexican come into the us and basically they are just retard who should just accept to see their country overrun by foreigner

there is nothing as harsh as this aimed at the left

Must be a Comedy Central thing in general. Anyone who still has cable or a streaming service is only encouraging this nonsense.

Obama didn't really get any heat on the show. It actually made him out to be smarter than he is in real life.

PC principal represented the extreme right. While Mr. Garrison and his supporters were the extreme right. South Park always makes fun of current happenings and make parodies of them in the most absurd way (although people like that actually exist).

>watching a show made by literal kike cucks

What are you even talking about? They're just system friendly republicans. Hell, they even have a conservative ideology based on their show.
Of course, they don't like Trump, he basically goes against the whole Repbulican system, that was built over the last decades. I'm amazed, that anybody thought, they might like Trump.

BLM is mostly self hating cuck liberals trying to lead armies of niggers so they can riot on the streets. South Park doesn't even have many black characters for them to do a BLM episode.

>South Park always makes fun of current happenings

where is the episode about all the sexual accusation and Hollywood meltdown ?
that's a pretty current event yet all we get is more fuck trump

That's what I've begun to think. Only thing that makes sense. The show has always been left leaning but never like this. They usually don't take shit from anyone. They still went through with Muhammad even when they were getting terrorist threats. The black mail must be pretty serious

The show goes after everyone. I love that both sides always declare "the show sucks now!" when it's their turn to be targeted.

Also White People Renovating Houses wasn't just making fun of people who voted for trump. It made fun of the clueless upper class people who act like assholes towards the lower class.

>I used to like this show and when they said they would stop with the political shit
What the fuck are you smoking you butthurt triggered crybaby, they've been political since the beginning. I remember when Sup Forums was screaming from the rooftops how based South Park was when they were making fun of PC people and liberals, but now that the shoe's on the other foot it's just "BAAAWWWWWWWWWW THEY SAID BAD THINGS ABOUT TRUMP WAAAAAAAAAAH"

>there is nothing as harsh as this aimed at the left
You mean unlike the episodes, where they literally blame Republican's for global warming to the degree they become a cult?
Or the episode, where everybody who drives a Prius moves to California to sniff their own farts because they're so progessive?
Or the episode, where the "progressives" gentrify an area, simply to appeal to the progressively marketed idea of a whole foods?
Or the episode, where they force two characters to be gay, just because some people shipped them and society thinks its so progressive and great, even though the characters weren't even gay?

Yeah, totally no aiming at left-wing in South Park

that's not an excuse they brought black character in the old episode where token bring all the rich black kid to play with

just fucking accept it it they just stooped being centrist rejecting classical parties
they are just full blown liberal like 99% of the media now

>expecting intelligence from cuckservatives

These episodes are done months before they air. So obviously you wouldn't be seeing it right now.

One of them is a Jew and they're both married to niggers. Get it through your head: South Park is made by and for liberals.

>muh feelings

typical snowflake trumpcuck, kys

>Matt Stone literally said, he hates liberals the most
>Trey Parker is registered for the Libertarian party
What are you even talking about?

The hypocrisy is outstanding. These people bitch and whine just as much as anyone on the far left.

They are libertarian cucks.

>These episodes are done months before they air. So obviously you wouldn't be seeing it right now.

south park is notorious for making episode in 6 days
how fucking clueless are you

yes now show me example in the last 2 season
season 20 was literally a fuck trump show and season 21 is on the same path

that's my original point
I know they used to be making fun of everyone but the last season are just rant against the right

Do they think people of all races and either sex should be treated equally? Yes. They're liberals.
The Libertarian Party is an extreme leftist organization.

>le classical liberal

NB4 muh both sides.

>yes now show me example in the last 2 season
The last examples were from the season 19, did you even read my whole comment?!

They are like Sargon Of Akkad

they are still buthurt over having to rewrite half of last season cause they thought hilary was going to win

they even had comercials about hilary winning
my.mixtape.moe/dlaedp.webm

>>I used to like this show
>Found your problem
/thread

>You're a liberal if you actually think, that races and genders should be treated equal
You have a very narrow idea of republicanism and conservatism, do you?

You most likely subscribe to polack larping as sjw on some platform.

We are everywhere.

last 2 season is 20 and 21
the ones with trump

F

Their fault for going with the crowd. They should have planned in either case. This is what happens when you write your entire show the week before it's scheduled to air.

>People with different skin colors and genitals having the same rights is an extreme leftist idea
>EXTREME leftist

Never seen someone try this hard to seem retarded.

to late

PC Principal is a fucking bro. Literally and figuratively. Shit taste user.

I love when he pushes his PC agenda because they're clearly taking the piss out of SJWs. Especially his interactions with Jimmy and the newspaper. I dont miss the old principal at all.

21 is the current season. The last two ones were 20 and 19. Please use English more precisely.
And even then, it just underlines my argument, that they are system-obedient conservatives. Slashing out at left-wing and right-wing, but then Trump comes along and hijacks the conservatives party.

It's always shit when they try to develop their characters beyond comedic caricatures. I mean, what the fuck were they trying to do with retroactively justifying Kenny dying over and over again?
It was popular already without trying to put lore into it.

>a childish cartoon is stupid
wow, mindblowing. the real question is why do you still watch south park as a grown man?

that's interesting

wiki tell me viacom is also own mtv
viacom is owned by National Amusements
witch is owned by a jew ...

i with i would make things like this up but en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone

I actually don't but nice shot in the dark tho.

It wasn't. They make fun of the people who go off the fucking deep end with the complete bullshit panicmode over every fucking Tweet Trump makes, and make fun of Trump for constantly tweeting what's on his mind.

PC principal in the new game is still quite spot on.
The microagression identification mini-game is fucking hilarious.

teh depiction as male extreme PC crowd being all about trying to get pussy is quite right. THough they are not hulky fratboys crushing puss they lure with PC speak, but more likely bunch of weird noodly looking or fat freaks who will go full "feminist" getting nothing. or the "best" case aquiring some she beast whom they pursue "open relationship" - means being mercilessly cucked.

Better tell the Simpsons then

Lol no, hypocrisy is not about feelings

But the shit he posts is just so goddamn whiny and hypocritical. You must be riding his dick SUPER hard if you can't see that.

No, I just don't think the difference is terribly important. Liberal ideals inevitably favor the left. The important thing about "conservatives" is that they have rightist sympathies; the ideology of conservatism is Communism lite.