Netherlands is next boys possible terror attack incoming

Netherlands is next boys possible terror attack incoming

>7 & 8 November Dutch emergency services practice possible terror attack

>Today the Dutch news reported on Amsterdam installing concrete barriers to halt car attacks

> Also today they reported the 3 biggest hospitals for burn victims started working together while mentioning terror victims specifically

I have some trouble understanding this are these measures that are being taken simply shortcomings observed in the training on 7 & 8 November or is there something going on are they preparing for a possible attack in the near future

Also
>Inb4 tinfoil hat time
We have this upcoming law that is exactly like the NSA mass surveillance act there is allot of opposition could this be false flag to push the surveillance act?

>Pic soon related?

>Could this be a false flag to push the surveillance act?

Almost always

They practiced a metro bombing incident is it common that these things match up? And is there like a common time span between training and incident

Netherlands is irrelevant to (((our cause)))

Doesn't mean it can't be false flag

Can we get some burgers in here they always get shot / blown up under false pretenses

Present

Any insight on the subject

> Captcha school, killmane

From my experience, if they're preparing for something, they're probably gonna stage a false flag. If they hadn't done this stuff beforehand, why start now? Be on the lookout for increased police presence and an attempt to pin citizens in an area. That shit happened during Vegas.

avoid public transport/big gatherings?

Just so you know every terrorist attack is planned up to the decimal number of casualties.

If there are any events happening soon, don't go. It's a primetime to get a bunch of people in a small area. Avoid subways probably as well.

That's what I thought because during the Belgian and french attacks the Netherlands was all Calm cool and collected and now when the threat is dying down all of the sudden they start practicing

January next year there will be voting against the mass surveillance act you guys think it will happen shortly before then?

>now when the threat is dying down

How is it dying down? I'm just surprised there were no "real" attacks for so long except for the occasional truck of peace. So either our secret services do an awesome job in preventing bigger attacks, or the isis fags in europe are completely incompetent. Or both.

unlike frog service agencies
who are either incompetent or just let them happen

More of the latter than the former. Come on, those clowns are so low energy that they buy their bomb ingredients online so they don't have to go outside. Literally NEETS because they also get gibsmedats from the state.

Same here had expected some but dying down I got from the loss of territory in the middle East that maybe people would see it as weakness and think twice about joining and the attacks have become less frequent

I have an acquaintance who works for the Dutch intelligence agency and he has told me there have been cases where attacks were prevented but I think that vigilance goes right out the door when there are mixed interesses

To be fair, our guys keep fucking up as well. The xmas fair trucker had been on their watchlist, and it seems that he even got driven to Berlin by an undercover cop. But our media decided to ignore what should have been a huge scandal.

Maybe, but one would expect that the attacks increase if they are supposed to be some sort of revenge for fighting them.

Yeah I thought so too but attack frequency seems to tell the opposite story and yeah the guys was know and let go everybody acted like it was some big problem and two weeks later nobody gave a shit don't know why you government didn't persecute anyone probably because of EU were all friends here guys accidents happen

There wont be an attack and the mass sur v is meant for muzzies n drug criminals since all murders here happen around or because of drugs entirely
But who cares even if they watch us our police are the most useless dumb fucks to walk this swamp
Most of them just fill quota's and go home. Theyre fancy tax collectors but all dumb as bricks

I think this is a bad attitude towards these things and will be the downfall of what little freedoms we have the police might be dumb fucks but I'll talk to you again when the dumb fucks come pick you up from home because you called them that on an image board