Thanks England, I guess

Thanks England, I guess.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=60QRkHPidQ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anybody actually watch this shit

> When SJW crap ruins all your favourite things: Star Wars, Dr. Who, Star Trek....

Doctor What is hipster garbage.

Strong, independent womyn do. Probably lots of Pakistani dudes in Bongistan too.

I really tried to like Dr. Who, but it's all so tiresome, I like the concept of crazy scifi time traveling, but Dr. Who is too wholesome and family friendly.

Not to speak of the warped logic.

Prob mean no more decently hot sidechick. Lorefriendly tho

>white

Yay dr who is mork from ork. No I don’t watch it

I love how they are trying really hard to make her look awful.

Haha what the fuck is that? Those slacks, Jesus.

i do. the last two or three seasons were garbage. not capaldis fault though, he was a great doctor. the writing was just autistic. you watch all these sjw blame muh soggy knees for the show completely tanking with a female lead though. i love dr who and will give it a chance and i want it to be good but im very doubtful

Dr Who is the numale mascot, the show is absolute cucked garbage

Tumblr

Male gaze is unnaceptable so they are making her look like shit.

>you'll have a woman
>and she will look like shit so you can't enjoy it

Yeah, i would be okay with a female doctor if not for the writting of last season

Top Gear

No, no one normal watches it.

You're welcome Abdullahstan.

It's like a female hipster version of Mork

I watched the new series, but had to kind of force myself through the whole River Song thing, despite the idea having some scifi merit. I just couldn't take it anymore at the second Capaldi episode. This is the final nail, i'm not even tempted to go back now.

I saw some and was quickly both bored and confused

Did they? How so? I haven't watched it for some time.

Why? It's fun for 1-2 seconds then either they get preachy or have GREAT WRITTING where the doctor deus ex machina something.

If you re older than 10 and still watch this crap. You re the problem.

Stopped watching it when it turned into a cringe fest.

dat jawline

>nurse who
I can't belive I actually used to watch this up until Capaldi took over. Oh well, it was a different time.

Try the older versions. Early 2000's Doctor Who was designed around scaring the shit out of people.

>A doctor I can fap to?
I'm okay with this.
You redpill/dm types are the biggest fucking snowflakes.

I'm sorry, but isn't the doctor a dude? I know he's an alien, but isn't it a MALE alien?

How has this not been cancelled yet
Literally no one normal I know watches this tripe

Who's got the .webm of where they are back in Victorian England and there's a ton of black people and the character goes, "Wow, England was way more brown then I thought", to which is replied, "Yea, they won't tell you that in the history books" something along those lines.

IMHO Blink is up there with Hitchcock, no irony.

In addition to two hearts will she have two vaginas?

time lords can regenerate into the other gender. its well established

youtube.com/watch?v=60QRkHPidQ4

Based Dr Who!

I tried watching an episode years ago but it really sucked

Kicked clarcson so the boys went to amazon to make grand tour. Second season air dec 8

>not a black disabled muslim convert
MEDIOCRE

Wasn't it always a cringe fest..

I mean really..

rainbow suspenders, really?

I grew up watching that and the weeping angels made me terrified of statues. I also remember one episode that meant if you were in the dark something would skin you alive.

Stop watching Talmudvision!

Yeah, I picked that up too. Mork suspenders are a weird choice.
Tits, T-shirt, Suspenders. Not a smart mix.

Ironic that they chose to do something stupid like this after 13 actors have portrayed the Doctor.

>Jesus was black

Nnnnnnneeeeeeeeeewp.

Yeah this show fucking sucks. It's always soyboy nu-male types who rave about it, but the show is just fucking terrible and corny as shit.

Isn't that the actress who literally cucks her husband in that one episode of Black Mirror?

Doctor Who died with the seventh doctor. Everything they have done since the comeback has been garbage. Although the occasional big finish audio isn't bad, with the classic doctors and companions. You can forget they have all aged when all you have is their voice.

I started watching with doc number 9, and I actually liked that season, but then it got really preachy and I kinda got pissed at how convenient they got always saved.

It's going to flop. Most Dr Who fans are straight women and their favorite thing about the show is imagining the current Doctor taking them away from the real world and banging them. Take away their fantasy and they'll stop watching the new episodes

no fucking way that was in that episode, what have they done to my childhood show :((
would've been better if they just didn't acknowledge it.

She doesn't look like an old eccentric British intellectual. She looks like an autistic child.

Yes! Thank you user. The only 12 seconds I needed to see to decide to never watch that trash show.

because the current show is in its death throes. this is a pathetic attempt to save it

CHINKED

"History is a whitewash" is the last part of that quote.

HUGHHHHAHFHSHHJDHURHLL

So fucking glad I stopped watching season before that

Oh god it actually is.

Thing about that episode is you are made to feel sorry for her after she repeatedly lied to her husband about an affair and birthed a child that wasn't hers.

And her companion is a nigger who becomes a romantic interest. Screen cap this.

>the sidekicks have (usually) been attractive
>the one time they pick a woman to be the doctor she's not
whew

Ah I see. Apologizes, I don't watch Dr. Who.

It was always cringe fest you leaf faggot

to think BBC once made stuff like Only Fools and Horses

I felt way sorrier for the guy who got cucked and the guy doing the interrogation.

seems like this is unironically what they were going for, they've chosen the most form-concealing and unflattering clothes they could

>When SJW's ruin all of your forms of meaningless escapism

oh no, the calamity, you might have to be forced to face reality and maybe even change it for the better :(

download the grand tour, so comfy especially during winter

Role (Says I am spam if I spell it correctly)
for him to die in a gang related incident irl

>Doctor Literally Who

user asking the real questions here.

Literally Who gives a shit?

>its well established

It was established only recently, fucktard. They threw in a few tranny Galiffreyans to pave the way.

Don't pretend that it's part of canon or that it wasn't a concept reverse engineered from this exact desired outcome.
Moffat pulled this exact same shit back in the 90s with Curse of the Fatal Death. She'll even lez out with a companion if they stick to the template.

>we don't want the male gaze audience, just the male gays

He's lying. The SJW writers fucked with the lore to make this PC bullshit happen.

I stopped watching doctor who two years ago.

GOOD

the more this shit happens the more people are fed up with this bullshit and join us.

MORE

let it all burn !

this is a key issue. Doctor who has always been partially a fantasy about being whisked away from your mundane world, by a handsome, eccentric brit in funny clothes who says a lot of big words and has lived longer than any human. its a daddy/sexualised fantasy

Really? I tried watching it and it was terrible. Does it get better later in Season 1?

>She'll even lez out with a companion if they stick to the template.

but why? That is like a human fucking a dog because they think it is cute. The doctor keeps people around as pets out of boredom not because he is physically attracted to them. I am really starting to think they fundamentally misunderstand the character.

Don't chat shit.
It's a boys' own adventure fantasy about a science man who stops monsters.
But now they've alienated the boys by giving them a protagonist they can't identify with as easily.

Capaldi needed the Angriest Man in Scotland as a sidekick to make it work. That would have been good viewing.

Lol anyone who watches this is a fag

Say they're racist for casting a white British woman instead of a Muslim tranny. They're playing limbo, so let's force them to go so low they break their back.

That little glance at the camera, plus the delivery of the line show that Capaldi thought this line was bollocks

POWERFUL
O
W
E
R
F
U
L

>a fucking white female
If she's not transgender or at least lesbian, it's already offensive.

>assuming her gender and race

Dr. Who Cares?

the first few episodes were a bit rough, with the show putting the cast in supercars because socoollol

after that they gave them the wheel and the three duffs started the magic again

I will never fucking forgive the BBC for what they put Capaldi through. He's so much better than this.

>Let me slip into something more comfortable, like a fucking coma

I guarantee was going through his mind

It was previously established that Time Lords and Time Ladies differ physiologically. Time Ladies (eg Romana) have more control over their regenerations, while Time Lords (eg The Doctor) do not. The Master is an anomaly, as I was able to accept his female incarnation as the Master had often stolen bodies in the past. This new female Doctor is pandering. If the left want strong, female womyn then create strong female characters.

>assuming their gender
>assuming their sexuality
>assuming their race

Bye Felicia

This. Capaldi was such a waste of potential. I couldn't finish the season before the last one, and I didn't even started the last one. I won't be watching this one either. Doctor Who needs to do some serious redeeming to get my attention back.

Got it.

The jew....ever so carefully....spreads his deceptive feminine morality.

The world is lost under it. Lost.

It promises a lie. It always did.

God I hate hollywood

Technically, she IS transgender. The Doctor was born male and only regenerated as female.

Don't worry guys it's only a fiction so that they imagined themselves as a strong womyn but they'll facing the cold reality in them afterwards.