I absolutely DESTROY Sup Forums in this post

I'll tell you about why I'm right in just a second- but first... I want to thank the good people over at My Patriot Supply. These guys sell pre-prepared ration kits for your family for use in disasters in emergencies. The folks around the office have tried it, they say it tastes just like home cooking- even the government recommends you have some sort of emergency food supply. So if you use the promocode Ben, that's promocode "Ben", you'll get 50% off your first purchase of 3-month ration kits. Again that's promocode "Ben", "B-E-N"- don't be caught unprepared.

So now.
The ride appears to be over. I've been telling you for months- months that Trump is extremely unpopular and is tarnishing the GOP brand with his reckless populism. I've been saying for the past year that Trump was only able to win because of how truly terrible a candidate Hillary Clinton was. We are finally starting to see the effects of that now downballot, and I am certain that we will see Trump fail in 2020. The neocons will rule forever, there is no swamp.

Sorry, Ben, but Trump failing? Not happening....

Hey Ben my neck hurts can you recommend a pillow?

You do realize that there is nothing like ad revenue on Sup Forums, right?

he has been failing steadily since the day he stepped into the white house. only a trumpcuck cant see that, probably because trumpcucks tend to live in economically destitute, failed communities, so they are used to failure.

I can't make you take your head out of the sand.
Bit too vulgar for my taste, but I generally agree.

Not sure about a pillow, but if you are looking for a mattress then I'd definitely recommend Helix Sleep. These are great mattresses, I have one myself. My wife and I actually had to banish our old mattress to the guest bedroom it's so great. You can use promocode "Ben" here as well to get a discount, again that's promocode "Ben".

>he has been failing steadily since the day he stepped into the white house. only a trumpcuck cant see that, probably because trumpcucks tend to live in economically destitute, failed communities, so they are used to failure.
Wow, triggered much?

> out of the sand
Oh, the irony.

>not wanting both political parties to collapse from the inside so we can start fresh
You might not be Ben, but you're still a kike, holy shit.

>he is not getting ads money from shitposting on Sup Forums

Step up Bro

Hey Ben,

I want to cut off your sister's giant kike nose with a pair of garden shears.

Have a nice day.

Btw, almost forgot to ask, why do you wear a yamaka all the time?

That's the sort of ridiculous mentality that is throwing our political system into disarray.
We are very grateful for our sponsors.

I practice Orthodox Judaism, so I'm obligated to wear a kippah.

Ben, last stabath I had a problem.
The lights were left on in my house and I couldn't sleep.
Could you recommend a product?

khazar milkers

Please post Khazar Milkers.

So what exactly makes you think Trump is failing? Steve Bannon does a great job of taking over the political field (gov, repr, sen). Trump's critics are looked at as fools with every passing day. (media in particular)

I can only only recommend our current sponsors, not ones we've had in the past
I think you might be spending a bit too much time in the echo chamber. It's obvious through recent polls done by an array of organizations, as well as the recent elections that Trump is seen a failure by many Americans. Don't get me wrong, the media looks ridiculous as well, but at the end of the day Trump is the one who needs voters, not the media.

Yes, but you forget one important thing. As long as Trump can stay at the edge, he is succeeding. A big part of his support comes from the fact that he can act as a counter-culture figure. That is where his appeal lies. Once he becomes a mainstream "approved by everyone" kind of figure like Obama, he will lose that appeal and will fail. Like Black Sabbath. The appeal of these heavy metal bands was that they were not mainstream.

How about you skidaddle the fuck outta here

How many nuts do you think little ben shapiro busted to the thought of all these anti-semites drooling over his sister?

As a blue collar guy who runs a truck garage, I hate, I hate with extreme prejudice the McCain's and Pelosis, the people that represent me have nothing in common with me.

>Be beta
>Make clickbaity post

Sage

Funny cuz i see and sense more support for President Trump now than a year ago.

Understandable, but you don't need to waste your votes on reactionary hysteria.
Bitcoin is garbage.
Numbers don't reflect that.

Ben I'm a huge supporter and fan
All of these people who are just trolling for the sake of trolling. Know that you have serious fans here like me.

Surely you've thought about running for the presidency given how much your Twitter and YouTube channel gets flooded with this exact question. If you or are not, what made you decide on that?

So, if Trump is failing, whos the better candidate from the Republican party? Please tell me a good, solid candidate that is not a neoconservative or the old corrupt guard.

I feel like participating in the general shitstorm that is Sup Forums will probably not be good for you, Ben. There's just a feeling I get about someone who makes a point to feature disney movie previews in their podcast showing up here.

Literally you will not curse unless the word is "ass" but you show up here? Not like you're not welcome but not the greatest move if you want people to leave your sister alone.

Love your sister Ben - You ? Not so much .

I'm not afraid of cursing or bad language, I just choose not to use it myself for professional purposes.
I'd entertain a run maybe in 2024. I'll let Trump have his shot.
l'chaim

that being said, i'm a huge fan of the show. keep up the work. if it's really you, one thing I would like to add about the show..

the guitar riff in the beginning is pretty lacking in comparison to your content. not like you need a full band like Bill Mahr or something; but I feel like your intro is akin to a Warship being announced by a bicycle horn. With all due respect of course.

Also what do you imagine the average Sup Forumsack looks like?

why so swarthy?

Can you say a certain thing in your next broadcast so we know you it's you? Like "it is amazing" or something?

>we know you it's you?
We know it's you*

Post nudes of your sister or fake...
But seriously, big fan.
But really now, no - fake & gay

might as well try and get him to say Shadilay.

Did vitalyzdtv become a tranny?

How did you pay for college Ben?

A Kekistani is no fan of mine
I will do my Keith Olbermann impression again

Ben I want to thank your commentary and your sister's beautiful Khazar milkers for finally curing me of my virulent antisemitism. Your finally was a miracle sent by G-d, and as a show of my gratitude I want to take a Jewish wife. Thank you Ben.

I don't think he would be so shy as to admit that he was born in a well-off family. he talks about his mother's connections to Hollywood a fair amount. I think, given that, we know the answer. but that doesnt' change his content

*your family

Ah so this is why I've stopped seeing threads about her. What a shame.

>I will do my Keith Olbermann impression again
lol can't wait

Stop spreading hate

They are coworkers - her milkers are as good to succc now as they were before

the last time I checked, you don't get to choose your fans. Though, i'm interested as to why you say that. Is it because you don't like the satire that kekistani brings to legitimate problems in the world?

>vitalyzdtv
Shush! She's pure QT material and you know it

My family is wealthy enough to afford me the luxury, with the help of some scholarships.
Just a pretty worn out joke. Doesn't really mean anything to me aside from that.
Speaking of which I have to go prepare for the show soon, I'll only be on for another 10 minutes or so.

should I invest in equity, or metals?

Hey Ben i'm looking for a good wine to buy for my upcoming dinner party, can you point me to a good place?

Hans, get the gas

Post a selfie with timestamp, so we know it's you.

Hello antifa comrade!!!

Alright. So, tell me, what economical focus will you have if you run for president?

Ben a response to my post is appreciated. You have helped me so much and I must know if you care

Ever held a blue collar job or performed manual labor?

Thing is..the outcry would be incredible if the democrats did what he does, but as long as daddy shrivelshlong does it you are perfectly fine with it.
That's how it's done, keep sucking.

ran*

I was skeptical about this thread until this reply.
good luck on the show today.

>Being upset that Jewish women love big black cock.

I spent a few months in Isreal building homes during my high school years, other than that no.
Here is your response.
Free trade is paramount for me.
Check out my friends over at Birch Gold
Enjoy the show

Ben - plz scream "1488" "race war now" etc. during the show, just so we know this was for real, k? Thanx

Is your presence on here motivated by your desire to promote your show?

honestly I would invest all of my assets into gold just to see Ben pose as the merchant.

I wonder if anyone had to use My Patriot Supply. Seems like such a wasteful service next to the one that offered legal helped if you had to shoot a burglar.

Birch Gold master race.

He probably chuckled at a few of the memes after getting pissed for people here harassing his sister. Now he's gonna get sucked in forever.

Just poking fun at some of the crazies here.
I use all of my sponsors.

Alright guys I gotta run. See you on the show.

Will be watching!

GG if true.

Honestly, as far as trolling goes, starting out the thread with his stupid Patriot Supply ad is fucking genius

Jew uses Sup Forums to promote self interests. Interesting how he adds evidence to most of the content here rather than detracting from/destroying it.

Did you know his wife is a doctor?

And his sister is a succubus?

Just got my Leftist Tears Tumbler(TM) in the mail lads!! Such an original idea, where do these guys come up with this stuff?

> I know it's larping but why not have fun with it.

more like Ben Sha-queer-o

Hi Ben. I rate your sister's tits. Want to give out her number?

I just wanna say Ben as a long time viewer I really enjoy your show. Your a great American .You also shill some some great products. Your sister is also very beautiful.

Stop sucking nigger dick ben.

T. a fellow (((member))).

That sounds like a black womens name

Ben, i saw you wearing a pretty neat watch the other day. Can you tell from where may i procure such an accessory?

Shekels. Couldn’t have made this screen capture any more perfect if I had tried. kek wills it.

Ive only streamed radio he last few years off youtube with adblock so when I heard Savage on the radio talking about "Steve Bannon stole my credit" and "kellyanne conway is a bar whore" then to jump into "I use this back cream because I live in in San Fransico and blow out my back sodomizing dudes" it kinda sounds odd on car radio.

she's a real cutie with an unbelievable rack
too bad about the nose tho.

!

Imagine being so autistic you can't tell this thread is a larp

C-cute...

>Destruction of the US middle class so that corporations can exploit third world slave labor is paramount for me.
Why is that?

>Numbers don't reflect that.

kek you motherfucker, you do sound like him doe

Good LARP

>Ben (((Shapiro)))

You're living proof that it's possible to fool people into thinking you're very intelligent by simply being well-read.

>Why shouldn't we control the opposition as well?!

Numbers can be made up. We saw that last year in all the polls running up to the election. Even with the exit polls on election night. Try again