>Saudi Arabia orders its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately

>Saudi Arabia orders its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately

WARS A BREWING

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/05/bahrain-orders-citizens-leave-lebanon-saudi-arabia-iran-spar/
abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/bahrain-orders-citizens-leave-lebanon-50942602
presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/05/541115/Bahrain-citizens-Lebanon-Hariri
twitter.com/AP/status/928627916401004544
twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/status/928625873133109248
youtube.com/watch?v=E331hguMl3M
apnews.com/b3a1b4d2cbb74a6fa45edb1584850b17?
youtube.com/watch?v=sH8VBjNbCgM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sauce boiii

Bump for sause and I love that painting

First for Nukes being used

O R B B O Y S W À R

ARABIC NEWS CHANNEL + AP

UAE+QATAR TOO

Here it is with no phone fag screen shot, user desu.

Painting name?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/05/bahrain-orders-citizens-leave-lebanon-saudi-arabia-iran-spar/

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/bahrain-orders-citizens-leave-lebanon-50942602

presstv.com/Detail/2017/11/05/541115/Bahrain-citizens-Lebanon-Hariri

Huh... would you look at that....

Thank you, memeflag

Makes sense. It gets the Iranian terrorists off Israel’s northern border. Screws Iran. Win/win.

Bump

>you will live to see the deterioration of Saudi Arabia into civil war and back into a 3rd world shithole

so that is Qatar, UAE, Bahrain now? Last night Egypt said Iran to stop fucking up ME too

how do you not know the whereabouts of your own leader?

my favorite picture of UK since this thread is a waste with no source and bullshit anyway, the sauds couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag, forget hezbollah..

May God bless our troops and King and grant us victory.

twitter.com/AP/status/928627916401004544

twitter.com/AlArabiya_Brk/status/928625873133109248

do any of you brit homos know where that house is? If I ever make big shekels, God I want that house someday if there is a UK left in 15 years.

The official added that Hariri is still Lebanon’s PM, saying that “keeping Hariri with restricted freedom in Riyadh is an attack on Lebanese sovereignty. Our dignity is his dignity. We will work with [foreign] states to return him to Beirut.”

Hariri resigned as prime minister on Saturday, in a televised statement recorded in Saudi Arabia. His shocking departure from office has led to speculation that he was coerced into stepping down, having found himself caught up in a regional power struggle.

In his speech, he attacked Iran and Hezbollah for sowing conflict in Arab states, and said he feared assassination. Saudi Arabia has also accused the Iran-backed Hezbollah of “hijacking” Lebanon’s political system.

Riyadh, along with aides to Hariri, have denied that he is under house arrest in Saudi Arabia. However, he has not released any statements himself denying his movements are being restricted.

The official’s remarks come just three days after Saudi Gulf affairs minister Thamer al-Sabhan said the Lebanese government would be “dealt with as a government declaring war on Saudi Arabia,” and blamed Hariri’s administration for not having acted against Hezbollah over the past year.

“The Lebanese must all know these risks and work to fix matters before they reach the point of no return,” Sabhan said in an interview with Al Arabiya. He declined to elaborate on any actions Saudi Arabia might take against Lebanon.

Thanks to shale oil. Good job leaf

See

IRAN VS SAUDI ARABIA ITS HAPPENING

it's not on RT, I still don't believe it yet. I've been banned from twaater for years now, and too lazy to access it through Tor. Is there a screenshot?

g..guys...?

It is time the Saudi’s got a chance to make their case. They might be all pussies. They might not. In any case it is them vs. Iran.

Iran was pretty smug thinking they got away with all the shit they pulled in the 80s. They even thought they had pulled one on the nigger with that treaty that lets them sit back and in ten years waltz into the Nuclear Club with ICNMs.

Then God Emperor Trump tells them their fucking treaty ain’t worth much if they don’t HAVE a country in 10 years. LOL.

Looks like FOR ONCE we will have Arabs and Jews FIGHTING OUR WAR.

it's still not happening. People have no idea how dumb the fucking saudis are. They think because they cleaned up some of their own local scum, ZOg is suddenly going to fight the entire Shia muslim world for them? Fuck the saudis (and their masters, the Jews), I hope the shia make them their monkeys.

This is just posturing. I feel bad for Saudi's in Lebanon that set up a comfy life and now have to leave just to prove a stupid point.

it's time

This combined with the Lebanese leader resigning (fearing assassination) it could very well be happening.

War?

Stupis assholes. I'm so sick of these people. They never give us a minute's peace.
Fuck them. If Trump was worth a damn, instead of taking sides, he would say "Y'all work it out amongst yourselves. You're on your own. We're broke and can't help you."
It's not like they haven't already got more money than God, now.

Maybe if we did that, Israel and the Saudis would back off. Our leaders are bleeding us dry for this. They're making suckers out of us and we don't even get a say in it.

lel Hezbollah will fuck you up

You’re a joker if you think coward Saudi’s will fight their own war. They’ll pay mercenaries to do their dirty work for them.

The average Saudi is a fat lazy fuck who never worked a day in their life.

>OR ONCE we will have Arabs and Jews FIGHTING OUR WAR.
you're insane and know shit about geopolitics. ZOf would get dragged into it the moment the first Jew or Sunni fired a shot at Iran or hezbollah. What the fuck do you think happens if the iranians mine the strait of Hormuz? you have no more oil, that's what. The city of chicago has 10 days worth of chlorine on hand to chlorinate water. After that, no more oil, no more clean water, nigger riots everywhere. f you think this is a good thing, I nominate YOU to go in first by parachute asshole.

>Looks like FOR ONCE we will have Arabs and Jews FIGHTING OUR WAR.
This is Israel war, it is Israel who fears Iran. And it would be the Saudi and the Americans who would fight this was if it happens.

witnessed...buy dollars, war is coming, Iran will rule the ME

NO. We want the Saudi’s and Jews to screw Iran. Maybe into the dust. Let Iran come begging the US to call them off. Make them grovel.

Australia is playing Lebanon in the Rugby League World Cup this weekend, plz Donald nuke the lebbo's so I have bantz to fuck up the wogs on Sup Forums

MAGA

checked. Also confirming Hezbollah will indeed fuck up your shit, senpai.

>feel bad for Saudi's in Lebanon
translation of flag- "I have nothing interesting to say, so need to use a VPN fag flag for attention."

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=E331hguMl3M
It's going down.

Llanrwst, North Wales.

>Saudi Arabia & Israel vs Iran & Hezbollah

guys i think that
>ITS
>FINALLY
>FUCKING
>HAPPENING

>f Trump was worth a damn, instead of taking sides, he would say "Y'all work it out amongst yourselves. You're on your own. We're broke and can't help you."
THIS SO MUCH. so, so tired of the Jews, the Shia, and sunni. Like Dr. Scheuer says, let them all fight it out, we can sell all 3 sides weapons and sit back and laugh.

US, Saudi Arabia, Israel vs Russia, Iran, Lebanon, Yemen

FTFY

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia (AP) — The Latest on developments in Saudi Arabia (all times local):

5:30 p.m.

Saudi Arabia has ordered its citizens out of Lebanon amid skyrocketing tensions between their two governments.

A brief statement carried by the state-run Saudi Press Agency called on all Saudis living in or visiting Lebanon to depart, and warned against travel to the country.

Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri shocked his country Saturday when he announced in a televised statement out of Saudi Arabia that he was resigning. He has not been seen in Lebanon since.

He said his country had been taken hostage by the militant group Hezbollah, a partner in his coalition government and a major foe of Saudi Arabia. Saudi Arabia says it considers Hezbollah’s participation in the Lebanese government an “act of war” against the kingdom.

Lebanese President Michel Aoun has said he will not consider the premier’s resignation until the two meet in person.

apnews.com/b3a1b4d2cbb74a6fa45edb1584850b17?

Based theme

Oh, and add Syria to the Russia/Iranian team.

Cheers senpai. Might add Iraq into there as well, no way they won't have to choose a side.

If they suck then they will deserve what they get. They fancy themselves as these great tribal warriors, give them a chance to live up to it. If they have to hire Merck’s to get them out of the gate, fine. No way they can survive by hiring an army. This is their chance to show us their stuff.

If they fail it is still a win/win for us.

"Israel vs Russia"
ww3 then
see you in Poland, NATO

>Llanrwst, North Wales.
thanks friend, have to put it into jewggle earth on my vive to get a good look. Do me a favor and buy it for me,would you?

now that syria is mopping up the sunni resistence, the shia hezbollah will take over Lebanon with syrian help.

This is good for infidels and shia, bad for wahabis/sunni muslims.

someone explain to me how Qatar plays into this.

Shh...goddam it you are going to fuck this up.

I live about ten minutes away. It's beautiful. It's a bit out of my price range I'm afraid mate.

Google image "Cotswolds", they are all the same those cottages and comfy country.

More rapefugees for yurop courtesy of the murilards and their master kikes.

Qatar = Sunni = will fall in line behind Saudi Arabia

Literally nothing. They're just going to cut off diplomatic relations like with Qatar and Iran. The U.S. is the one who'll decide the fate of Lebanon and Hezbollah.

you can't even beat goat herders in yemen?

I don't mind the Shia. I don't want them in my country or in Europe (and WAY too many fucking Iranian savages raping in Sweden), but if they mind their own business and resist world jewry, ok by me.

youtube.com/watch?v=sH8VBjNbCgM

(this is a great song-- wish we were allowed anti-Jew nationalism like this)

No this is just going to end up with dead Christian Lebs. Poor Lebanon, fucked over by Israel, fucked over by Syrian ficki ficki and now the Saudis want to remove based, beautiful white Christians.

Official Source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Saudi nationals visiting or residing in Lebanon are asked to leave the country as soon as possible.
Riyadh, Safar 20, 1439, November 09, 2017, SPA -- Due to the situations in the Republic of Lebanon, the official source at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated that the Saudi nationals visiting or residing in Lebanon are asked to leave the country as soon as possible.
The Kingdom advised all citizens not to travel to Lebanon from any other international destinations.

Just look at it as Shia vs Sunni with Russia helping the Shia muzzies, and USA helping the Sunni muzzies. Israel is 3rd party but helping USA.

Inb4 this happening results only in trade sanctions and no big middle east nuke war we were all hoping for

War.

thanks. Is that Brontë country? Used to have a thing for Emily Brontë, even though she was meant to be a miserable bitch with bad breath. Same thing I have for Oriana Fallaci,though she was totally naive re: the Jews. Why are all the good women dead?

>2016 Trump Elected
>2017 Trump convinces the muslims it is profitable and good to slit each others throat for him.
>2018 Trump convinces chinese communist party to hand over power to him
>2019 Aliens open Trump franchises on their homeworlds

>I don't mind the Shia.
shia are the same as sunni, do not be fooled by them. Shia are simply a minority in islam and so they have a minority mentality. They would behave the same as the sunni if they were a majority.

Hitting someone on the pocket is worser than anywhere else

i'm just surprised they even lifted a finger to warn them, i only assumed saudi royals felt nothing but utter disdain and loathing for their citizenry

The Saudis can't even handle Houthi farmers with guns on their borders and they think they can go up against Hezbollah?

I thought they were currently under siege or something, what with the blockade etc. ?

>Emily Brontë
She's Yorkshire, avoid Yorkshire go to Lancashire.

>Why are all the good women dead?
Old age, rise of leftism, hippies etc.

can confirm, strongly worded letter just flew past my house

>mfw Saudis surrender to Iran and Iran creates a united middle eastern front against Israel.

chekt

if nasser couldn't beat isreal, no arab can

May the Sunni tribes vs. Shia tribes create a most entertaining and glorious war.

May Russia come to Shia's aid and goat the Western business leaders who suck Sunni cock to push their politicians to defend their Middle-Eastern project.

May China join in hoping to fill a void and think they can take an advantage.

Pretty much.

That is not a likely outcome user. Look at the Saudis in Yemen. Iran is likely to dominate, Saudi are falling apart, and Israel can't into power project for very long.

Iran has been pretty based throughout history.

>Helped Byzantium against the Turk Mehmet by arming the Christians/Shias that worked together against the smelly brown turk stink
>Is based
>Their leaders are not all called "Abdul bin Can't think of a new name bin Jihad bin Abdualzizz bin Islam al Jihad"
>They have cool names like Ayatollah Kamehameha
>They don't stink of desert curry shitty pats with piss and body odour like most terrorists do
Based Iran, based Shias. REMOVE SAUDI, REMOVE PERVERT PRINCES THAT FUCK RENTBOYS IN HOTELS! REMOVE SAUDI!

Are there any Christian Lebs left?

You're looking at one. We are a minority now though.

Yeah.
;_;

Yes Saudi's, please bomb lebanon, so we don't have to.

#TeamIran

Well if the Saudi’s turn out not to be up to the task and fail miserably how is that bad for us?

u shoud probably book a flight away form leb

lost war in Syria, losing war in Yemen, political turmoil at home, makes sense to start a fresh one

You might want to hit the eject.

Fucking mongrel, don't you want ww3??