Lick your roommates silverware

>lick your roommates silverware
>rub your tampon on her backpack
>get charged with "hate crime" because your roommate happened to be black and you once called her "jamaican barbie"
it sounds weird at first, but if i actually think back to when i went to college, this behavior would have not only been totally normal, but actually extremely tame. and i only went to college like a decade ago. what has the world become and why has it become so shit so fast?
in 10 more years the law will simply be written so that any crime committed against a black person is automatically a "hate crime" and carries an inordinate prison sentence with it, because you are a white person and white people are second class citizens in the new, multicultural US of A

>criminal mischief
Sounds like a really edgy T-rated game where you knock people over.

should get fined for a health code violation with intent to spread disease.

where is the "intent" there? do you even know what "intent" means? don't be a fucking retard. in college my friends used to sit bare assed on eachothers heads when they passed out from drinking and rip the nastiest farts they could. some of them would try to fart on peoples pillows so they would get stinkeye. for fucks it was just considered normal college stuff back then. now everybody is a fucking neurotic faggot, what the fuck happened. the world turned to god damn glass

I got mad at my french roomate for never flushing the toilet, like after 2-3 uses. So i jerked off in her milk a few times. She drank it all.

dude fucking college was brutal. everyone knows that. it's no mans land. college 10 years ago was NOTHING like college now. it was full of insane shit that people did, and when you went off your parents told you shit like that would happen. it was normal. it was considered healthy. part of a growing experience. people would play horrendous pranks on eachother that always went too far. wtf has happened to the world now that everyone is weak and neurotic and frightened.

First, spreading disease is a real concern. The 3%, or so, of the population that does NOT have herpes yet isn't actively going out there trying to catch it. Nobody deserves to be exposed to something like that unless it is of their own free will. The behavior of this cunt just goes to prove that the only thing a woman hates more than a man is a woman (competition). She should probably have to do community service for a week just to think about it.

Second, "hate crimes" are nothing more than "thought crimes" which are nothing more than an excuse to tack on extra punishment in the name of melanin insensitivity. The NAACP should be forced to pay all the defendants legal fees in order to pursue these charges.

If I was the dumb ass white chick, I'd counter-sue for punitive damages for being proclaimed a racist. But, considering she's already demonstrated the forethought of a fruit fly, I'd say she somewhat deserves what she gets.

Into the trash it goes.

I think everyone can agree now, Civil Rights was a huge mistake

reminds me of the time i went to bording school, a guy wiped his ass in another students prayer mat. surprisingly there was almost no chimp-out, the muslim guy was just really upset about it in a sad way.

dude you are a god damn pussy talking about "muh spreading disease". you are talking this way cuz you live in the shitty, sterile, neurotic world of the 21st century. 10 years ago this behavior would have been shrugged off as normal and nobody would have thought twice about it. kids in college did stuff like this all the time and way, way, way worse. god you people are so weak and fragile and pathetic and your outrage betrays it all but you're too blind and lacking self-awareness to see how sickly you've gotten.

lol yup sounds typical. now you'd be a front page story and facing hard prison time for doing that. with people like this retarded cunt screaming about "muh disease" and "muh consequences" other neurotic social justice warrior shit

Honestly this. The hate crime charges pale in comparison to the harm that could be done if this girl had any form of STD.

my god this is one of the most faggoty 21st century things ever said. the way your brains have been warped is pathetic. fucking man up. shit like this used to be totally normal college stuff and if you were too much of a faggot to deal with it and get through it then you didn't make it through school. or you at least had to go live at home and go to state college. you people have become totally fucking pussified. god you are pathetic and make me sick
millennial generation - weakest generation ever
maybe gen z will be weaker. in all likelihood they will

Women always love multiculturalism and are always the first to wig out completely having to live under it.
Wake up bitches.

Man don't be a big brained faggot and go get laid. Preferably get married and have kids but don't be so cynical about women, they bend to strong male influence. The problem with our society is that as men we are taught to let women make their own decisions and be our equals when they really just want to have babies while we provide for them.

>what has the world become and why has it become so shit so fast?

This is not difficult to understand:
All natural and peculiar behavior is now illegal, insaninty is the only acceptable. Thus is what happens with 20+ years of commiecrats and uniparty rule, because they are all insane.

A hate crime is a corruption of law. Corrupt persons made that law.

...give them an inch an they try to make pedophilia legal.

You should have seen this coming when lies became facts and ideology became religion during the WJC regime.

If you're surprised at the consequences for this stupid college chick based purely on the race of the room mate then you have not been paying attention, and you are stupid and part of the problem.

For fuck sake you and your friends were fucking disgusting monkeys
Anglo saxon master race my ass

The testosterone projection in this thread; astounding, really. If any one of you cunts licked my silverware or jizzed in my underwear drawer, there'd be broke noses all over the place. Nobody likes a practical joker. This coming from a gym rat, btw.

Again, the jealous roastie is going to get more punishment than she deserves, but why does anyone give two shits outside of it being a race issue? You don't, which is why it's a political thread and not on Sup Forums for you cocksuckers to read on your other tab.

Jesus; no wonder women are drifting away from whites. We act like imbeciles, and attempt to justify it with "muh culture's dying". If your culture consists of shoving a toothbrush up your ass for a prank, you might outta look into some Freud for an explanation into your reckless faggotry.

Seriously; seek some patrician tastes, and quit acting like niggers.

Lol

>why
its their fault they done this
>free the slaves
they put all this shit in their. there are countries and we have them for a reason
only the british take advantage of these shit

we had 5 guys in my dorm room, and one got bullied sometimes. there was a night our big mexican roomate put the crumbs from a bag of chips ahoy cookies in his bed. later that night when the guy went to bed he went ballistic, yelling and screaming and making a scene.

if that happened today, and the races were reversed, someone would probably be in jail (possibly all 5 of us)

lol an unironic gorean, how quaint. You've never touched a woman have you?

This, is coming from the same degenerates that just made it just a misdemeanor to knowing spread HIV to a partner?

Fuck off Leftist shills. This is /ourgirl/

nobody would be in fucking jail because you poured out a bag of chips in your room mates bed

you are fucking retarded and this is in no contrast to the behavior the bitch in OP pulled

So you’re a Democrat I take it.

First:
Nordic redheaded wife. Married 13 years. 11 y/o, 9 y/o. Both boys.

Second:
>big brained faggot
You sound like an imbecile. Seriously. What does 'being educated' or philosophically aware of true manhood have to do with being a faggot?

>"...they bend to strong male influence. The problem with our society is that as men we are taught to let women make their own decisions and be our equals when they really just want to have babies while we provide for them."
This is a true statement. Now, go read some Aristotle and finish your learning.
>t. Gym rat

>votes for reduction in charge of knowingly spreading HIV
>says this
It’s like liberal forget everything within a week or less

Niggers should be sent to Niger for Nagging so much. Or they should all be Emmitt Till'd.

It’s okay, you’re next

So a total nut did something nutty. Cool beans, bruh. Hopefully they won't let her out of the cage again.

Couldn't be further from the truth. Acting like a "chad" or "jock" isn't synonymous with conservatism. Look, in a group of friends, sometimes there's prankster types of shenanigans going on; I'm not talking about that. I'm talking about the haze-level shit that does go on in dorms between acquaintances. If I don't know you, and you feel the need to "fuck" with me to see if "I can take a joke" instead of just being civil from the onset, you'll understand the ins/outs of a proper Rhinoplasty.

It's actually shameful to see what the previous generations have become. You reserve that type of fuckery for your closest friends, or people you truly loathe. Seriously, I'm on a forum trying to dad-lecture generations of morons that have forgotten:
1. How to drink (know your limits)
2. How to box
3. How to fuck a woman
4. How to eat
5. How to essentially be a man

Think of it this way:
Jamal and his friends are fucking chicks left and right while you metrosexuals are putting Nair in each other's shampoo. If you focused as much energy into developing yourself into an actual man, as you did acting like the chimps at the local zoo, you'd probably be viewed less as effete and more as a desirable mate.

Seriously, get over your "bromances" and hit the gym, expand your mind, and improve your game. Learn to golf ( think business transactions), or race a car properly. Learn to shoot a fucking gun for Christ's sake. You guys concern yourselves with emulating "chad" behavior while Jamal is hitting on your women endlessly until they finally give into peer pressure from their "friends" and the relentless onslaught of darkies.

Fuck, if I'd realized, sooner, just how bad it was, I'd go back and fuck every single college chick that dared make eye contact.

Man up, cunts.

>this behavior would have not only been totally normal

Where did you go to college?

sent back to africa, then nuked.

Like you would get laid ever

point you're missing faggots is how can she actually be convicted?
jew prosecutor---'U spread skanky vag juice!'
based roastie----'No I didn't'
jew prosecutor---'Zee KIKEbook post!'
based roastie----'LARP Level 200! Sucka!'