People's reaction to me telling them about white genocide

Most people's response, online and in person is "it isn't happening" despite me giving them statistics on the decline of Native birth rates in Europe and out of control birth rates with migrants/muslims and the history of why every Islamic country is Islamic today, or they respond with "we deserve it" How did this happen? How did every white person in Europe turn into a spineless brainwashed zombie destroying what they inherited?

Burmp

Muslim isn't a race faggot.

>despite me giving them statistics on the decline of Native birth rates in Europe
35% WORLDWIDE and falling fast. You are correct to blame Europe. We luckily got trump, so we were able to avoid the worst of it....But you guys and momma Merkel. Whew lads. You do deserve it. They are right. If you put a loaded gun in your mouth and pulled the trigger, do you think you deserve the lead poison? Buy the ticket, take the ride.

>Muslim isn't a race faggot.
go away bot.

I live in America right now, but I'm from Poland and plan on going back.

Protip: White people might not deserve "white genocide", but 90% of it is happening because we let it happen.

In light of that, if you want to persuade anyone, you call it "white extinction".

If you call it white genocide, now you have to explain "Who's genociding us?", and you're suddenly having to dive into the JQ.
Tackling two major redpills at once is needlessly hamstringing yourself.

"White Genocide" vs "White extinction" is such BAD memetics, it almost makes me think the enemy contrived it.

>....But you guys and momma Merkel
that's not accurate. shes not elected by the people. these fuckers steal votes using (((voting machines))). to say whites in Europe deserve to die because merkel stole the election is blaming the victim

no to wracaj szybko, anonku. czekamy na ciebie

Yeah, it seems as if (((they))) had bot responses already prepared for the white genocide meme too. White extinction sounds so much less stupid.

Is Poland actually better nowadays? My family is from there and I might go back.

Its a textbook example of persuasion overreach.

The JQ has enormous social programming working against it, but there's an entire world of normies (everyone except leftists) who haven't completely abandoned the value of their bloodlines.

This majority is who can be persuaded by proof of "white extinction".

It's worse.

>call people who dislike islam racists
>get told why muslim african niggers breeding is a bad thing
>"muslim isn't a race"

It pretty much is, it's also a political ideology.

Yeah an ideology far superior to western democracy

>Muslims
>Against immigration

>Alt-right
>Pro... Pro-Monarchy?

Is there any leftist argument that is not wholly based on lies (and usually projection)?

You have. We haven't and won't.

>Implying stoning whores is not okay
>Implying punishing criminals with death is not okay
>Implying hanging faggots and mentally ill is not okay
op is a huge faggot.

I prefer the left side of that pic to the right. Fags and sluts need to be put in line. They are the cancer at the heart of White civilization.

>Muslims
>Against immigration
They are because they don't take in people from other cultures. Doesn't mean they're opposed to colonizing other lands.

Sure thing, satan. That must be why all the Muslim groups shit themselves over Trump's "Muslim ban".

Also, you don't see white people flooding into sand-nigger countries, but hey, white countries for everyone, right?