imgur.com/a/YM6tY
>NE Hama Nov5
i.imgur.com/NQBA38g.jpg
>Bukamal/Qaim/DeZ Nov5
imgur.com/a/qOzt4
>S Syria Nov3
i.imgur.com/sC9su1d.jpg

Developments Nov 9
>SAA; IS still controls over 60km of territory in Deir Ezzor, including several towns along the E and W banks of the Euphrates River
>SAA and allies were able to take full control of the Hamdan Airbase
>Ru Foreign Ministry; Russia, US “to continue cooperation with an aim to ensure de-escalation of tension in Syria”
>US-backed Deir Ezzor Military Council threatens to “respond aggressively” to any SAA attack in E. DeZ
>2 high ranking IS commanders were arrested by the Lebanese Army near the Sy-Lebanese border Wed.
>Report; Iraqi military allowed SAA/allies to attack Bukamal from Iraq
>Ru MoD; US continues to impede humanitarian aid deliveries to embattled areas of Sy
>Houthis score big advance in W Yemen, capturing several sites from the UAE-backed Southern Resistance fighters near Mocha Coast
>Iraqi Kurdistan lost 50% of oil profits after Baghdad took over Kirkuk – lawmaker
>Report; British weapon sales to Saudi Arabia risen by almost 500% since Yemen war
>Lebanon believes KSA is holding PM Saad Hariri, “with restricted freedom” in Riyadh, plan to work with foreign countries to secure his return
>Israeli Army fortifies positions near Lebanese border town, violating UN agreement

Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/928622921748168704
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-lebanon-citizens-leave-immediately-war-saad-hariri-safety-iran-latest-a8046116.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxa97BeRsfs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crackers are weak

Gas the fucking kurds already!
Based edition tbqh.

Previous bread updates

RIP Houthibro
#JeSuisHouthi

/YemenGeneral/ now

>be FSA

>everytime an american gives their opinion on international politics

>globalpokerface.jpg

that jaw runis the whole thing

@YemeniObserv 18 hours ago
#Houthi navy forces in #Hodeida.

@YemeniObserv Nov 7
Big gun.
#Houthi M61 Vulcan in Al-Kadha district, #Taiz province.

>all these hidden posts
Let me guess? the tamil is back and he's shitting up the thread with his anime faggotry?

>marching in the desert in all white

I am actually triggered by this.

>houthi navy
>finishing boat with a Tochka strapped on
MAKE IT HAPPEN

@YemConfMaps Oct 27

This account is interesting only for Arabic speakers, especially the zoomed in maps are useless to me

>US Congress to consider slapping sanctions on Shiite militias in Iraq
>The United States Congress has taken the first steps to impose "terrorist sanctions" on Iranian-proxy militias operating in Iraq.
>Hezbollah al-Nujaba and As-Saib Ahl-Haq are alleged to have been "provided training, funding, and arms by the Iranian Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC), IRGC-Quds Force, and mentored by Lebanese Hezbollah."
>Rights agencies like the UNHCR and Human Rights Watch have alleged the two groups have carried out human rights abuses in Iraq and Syria during the war against ISIS and Syria’s internal conflict. Alleged abuses include execution of civilians during the 2016 siege of Aleppo and extrajudicial killings of Sunni and Kurdish civilians in areas liberated from ISIS.
>The European Parliament's delegation to Iraq has called for "Iranian proxy Shiite militias forces" to leave Iraq.
>"These batallions, such as Kataib Hezbollah, have no place in a free and democratic Iraq, and only help to inflame the already fragile situation".
>Kataib was founded by Abu Mahdi Muhandis in 2007. The brigade killed one American civilian in an improvised mortar attack at a base southeast of Baghdad in February 2008. They joined the PMF in May 2016.

Shia dogs about to get BTFO.

So can we rename to /Greater Syria General/ now?

Its a military parade lad
and they are
""""navy""""
so that is standart uniform colour

Yes

>Yemen
>Iran
>Hezbollah
>Russia
>Syria

vs

>SKA
>Jordan
>Qatar
>Kuwait
>UAE
>Egypt(???)

Who wins?

maybe

>The brigade killed one American civilian in an improvised mortar attack at a base southeast of Baghdad in February 2008.
Is this like how we killed an eight year old "American" citizen in Yemen?

Syria already did.

>implying that is a bad thing

>russia
vs
>any sandy shithole
come on now lad

@YemeniObserv Nov 6
Iranians anti-ship missiles "Khatam-5 / -7" secretly placed on a 1.5-ton class car. Possible cause of Yemeni naval victories.

HAHAHAHA absolute madmen

Are we allergic to good ideas?

I know literally nothing about Yemen. Why shouldn't it be split into two? Why is it impossible to control it? Who is actually in the right here, and not just shia/saudi memes?

weapon producers located in bavaria
>seehoferrubbinghands.jpg

is there more info about...like what their navy is actually made of
Is it like the Tamil Tiger navy and just speed boats with 50cals and auto canons strapped on orr....?

actually C802 noor AShMs and fucking RHIBs loaded with explosives. I think they ran out of tochkas early last year, we only saw videos of SCUD launches and improvised stuff after that.

Anyone knows what exactly they fired at riyadh? Never saw more specific information. SCUD with longer tank?

Egypt is not in a party btw. And probably so is Qatar.

ISIS, al shabab doesn't hold that much land
>does it?

Noise

the irony here is too much for me to fucking handle

Jesus Christ khat indeed does wonders

> Why shouldn't it be split into two
Why shouldn't Syria be split into two
>Why is it impossible to control it?
Mountains and shit whith nativ tribes that hate everyone but thier own
> Who is actually in the right here,
Based Houthis killing saudis and ISIS niggers
the red is the former Saudi puppet govt
houthis control most of the mountainous regions
black is ISIS
Houthis are basically fighting for "dont step on snek" autonomy from the govt with Iranian help

neat, that's new. We only saw chink AShMs there until now i think

@AlSuraEnglish

#BREAKING - #Kurdish MPs & #Iraqi Finance Committee reveals over 200,000 people in #Kurdistan region are getting retirement salaries illegally. Over 430,000 are getting #Peshmerga salaries.

mobile.twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/928622921748168704

Hey Christcucks
Look at this map and say it
ISTANBUL
Not Constantinople

You declared crusades on us
You lost it
We buried your crusaders alive
You could do nothing but cry
Now our muslim brothers are beheading you on your bridges, running over you in your streets and making more children than your sissified ""men"" do. So quit your 'deus vult' 'retake istanbul' dreams, we will kill you in millions if you even try to do that. Instead, try to retake Paris, Berlin and London back from us.

Calm the fuck down

ISRAEL=BASED
literally the best country in middle east
israel is the flower between cracks

>Muslim in Israel
You better be a good goy out there, senpai.

kek
>and saved

Prepare for SBIEDs

Is Khat some kind a warp magic shit
how did they manage to fit a ASM into the back of a van?

holy fuck. That tamil is cancer

>A muslim living in Israhell shilling ottomemes
I cant even...

>ISTANBUL
>Not Constantinople

>The name İstanbul (Turkish pronunciation: [isˈtanbuɫ] (About this sound listen), colloquially [ɯsˈtambuɫ]) is commonly held to derive from the Medieval Greek phrase "εἰς τὴν Πόλιν" (pronounced [is tim ˈbolin]), which means "to the city"[27] and is how Constantinople was referred to by the local Greeks.

wow btfo, how will i recover

>poo not in loo commie assadist NEET is a NEET assadist commie poo not in loo
not a surprise

Saved

>isis s-still controlls Abu Kamal
Hohol mod is so fucking buttmad and in denial

rate my thread

forgot pic

>28 posters
>holding 1/6 posts already

what a madman

So proud of this faggot.

Seems media sees election in 'murica only in identity politics terms. Have fun getting eaten by idpol for a while longer amerimutts

they will deny it until they cant feeisbly do it anymore
even if some Haji rants on twitter about one ISIS rat hiding in the swears they will keep it out of SAA hands

>Telcel
N-nani?!

not even a bit of shame
>Shamlos!
reports are leaning actually more to ISIS still holding the town
and right for him not to go confirm shit (like he does with rebels and sdf) until there is actual proof.

Kek, these vast C*mmie Khommie archives

Miklagard, great fences, because when you approached it from the south in the old, it looked like a type of fencing.

Saved that cutie in /LigaMX/ bread.

>Persian larping as a nazi
Good shit nigga

Bella Edecán De Telcel

BEIRUT, LEBANON (5:00 P.M.) – At 4:00 P.M. (Beirut Time), the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia issued a statement ordering their citizens in Lebanon to return to home immediately.

“Due to the circumstances in the Lebanese Republic, the kingdom asks its citizens who are visiting or residing,” the statement read, as quoted by the Reuters News Agency.

This move by the Saudi regime comes just days after Lebanese Prime Minister, Saad Hariri, resigned from his post while visiting the Gulf nation.

So, ISIS is doomed?

No, they still occupy Palestine from the Jordan river to the Mediterranean Sea, and control US foreign policy.

Doomed since the day you guys stepped foot in Tartus naval base

>implying Christ would have supported the Crusaders after what they did to Byzantium
Cathlocucks are delusional

Honest question, where the fuck do these dirt merchants get shit like this? How do they even know how to use it? I get the whole iran proxy thing, but is Iran training them too? Or is it prob iranian special forces embedded in with them bringing ASMs and khat?

This
the 5th Crusade should have being to Venice desu

terrible

>73 replies to such obvious bait
This board is so dead

>ISIS defeated in Syria
>Iraq, Syria and Iran are collaborating
>Israel and Saudi Arabia are against them
>Hariri is a 'hostage' in Saudi Arabia, Lebanon believes
>Yemeni rocket targeting Riyadh, Saudi Arabia blames Iran
>Arresting en masse of the Saudi Princes

is a new war on the horizon in the Middle East lads?

Its the middle east
the black market for weapons is beyond any kind of imagination
they could get it from some african shit hole or a dealer in central asia
but the ASM is probs just Iranian suppiles

Obviously. But they still have some pockets here and there in Yemen and Libya so work isn't completely done.

Catholics are pretty much heretics.

Jordan would send a token force that would stay out of fighting again.

I wouldnt worry about it

and now this

>Saudi Arabia tells its citizens to leave Lebanon immediately
independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/saudi-arabia-lebanon-citizens-leave-immediately-war-saad-hariri-safety-iran-latest-a8046116.html

I think we better get ready for another General thread

>larping as a nazi

>is a new war on the horizon in the Middle East lads?
When was the last time the region saw peace lad
Only way to bring peace is to basically annex the region and crushh and and all dissdence
and force secularism
and force everyone to work to one goal with dead as a punishment ...
bascially a USSR ME is the only way to bring peace

Russia seems to think so
youtube.com/watch?v=Sxa97BeRsfs

it is often negated that it's not just the houthis fighting the saudis/coalition, but large parts of the former yemeni army that stayed loyal to saleh. Almost all of the republican guard, which includes the missile troops, for example. Those guys were responsible for all the SRBM strikes. Also saleh hid SRBMs all over the country while he was still in power, thats why the saudis couldn't take all of them out in the beginning of the war.

If the AShMs were in the country before the conflict (not just the iranian stuff that was posted in this thread, also the chink C802 noor they used to fuck the CSV2 up) or got smuggled in by the iranians i don't know. It's save to assume that IRGC advisors are operating in yemen, but no larger troop contigents by iran.

I am fuggin HYPED for /ksag/

But they must be getting weapons from the out side as well
Those Missiles look brand new

>the black market for weapons is beyond any kind of imagination

There is no fucking way missles like this are just sitting on the black market waiting to be purchased. Even if they are though, how the hell do they know how to use it? It's not like a AK where you just point and shoot. It's bretty technical I would think

We need baathist Stalin. Literally.

So basically do what the Persians, the Umayyads, and Ottomans did.

>Sand Gypsy news

DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3:30 P.M.) – Over the past 48 hours, the Syrian Democratic Forces (SDF) have secured a string of advances amid two offensives in each direction of the Khabur River in eastern Deir Ezzor.

Roughly 30 kilometers southeast of Deir Ezzor City, the SDF – heavily backed by US warplanes – chipped away at ISIS’ Al-Busayrah pocket and took control of Al-Khan village on Wednesday, effectively cementing the siege of 20 jihadist-controlled villages and hamlets on the eastern bank of the Euphrates River.

Meanwhile, SDF contingents scored a large advance approximately 70 kilometers northeast of the provincial capital, imposing full control over the villages of Maraqadah, Al-Hurayshiyah, Buluki and Murayqib. This advance serves to further secure the M7 Highway between Hasaskah and Deir Ezzor; in addition, it provides a launching pad to advance along the largely ISIS-held border with Iraq.

This offensive, dubbed operation ‘Al-Jazirah Storm’, began exactly two months ago to the date and has seen the SDF capture hundreds of villages and dozens of oil fields from ISIS so far.