YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bQcGprXpjk0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably tastes better than my shitty sourdough.

SLAAAAAAAAY KWEEEEEEEN 100 100 100

Fucking nuke the galaxy.

is there a video of her eating that?

imagine being such a physically revolting person.

Powerful.

Absolute hero. Nobel Peace Prize imminent.

>just watched jims vid recently
>see this
I fear the end is coming sooner than we think.

Kek good one Dutchbro

Alan...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSS

I mean, isn't this unhealthy? And somewhat dirty? Has the bread this way more calories? Is this a pol/ck crossover thread?

Is she hot or a typical crazy eyed cat lady?

Threw up in my mouth a bit. Thanks.

AIDS Waffles!!!

>feminist hero
>bakes cake extracted from her putrid woman hole
women are so shit, when are they going to accomplish something

What is it with women doing shit like this with vaginally fluids? Never have I seen a mens rights activist topping a cake with smegma infused buttercream.

I....I....I legitimately can't tell if this is legit or one of /ourgoys/ fucking with SJW's.

Well done lads, we really broke reality.

Nice. Now she just has to feed it to someone she loves.

tfw born just in time to watch the world descend into a black hole of degeneracy and despair.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!

Really, the west is gone, fuck this shit.

AND ITS BEAUTIFUL

christ

>vaginal yeast
That's brave. But you need to skip a few showers in order to be able to "collect" that, right?

>I fear the end is coming
I hope so

>just watched jims vid recently

What video?

>hero

Right Wing Death Squads when?

Hourly reminder that this is what the allied powers fought two world wars for.

>"progressive society"

i'm utterly baffled how anyone on the left can say with straight face that this is what "progress" looks like

jesus christ

I want a supernova to destroy this fucked planet and the galaxy with it. Other civilizations can't ever know of our disgraceful existence.

Showering is misogynistic you fucking bigot

>hero

Yep. It's offical. Packing up my Murdöch Murdöch and DS shirts, throwing away my Swarzesonnen shield, and giving my helmet away. There's nothing left to fight for.

>implying people here are any better

Meh, you know the only people who would actually eat this are fellow SJW's, so there's your silver lining.

Let them eat disgusting cake.

Women are fucking disgusting

no dude fucking no what the fuck fuckity fucking fuck wtf wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Just end humanity.

lel typical feminist

It's just a prank bro

i bet you shes american,all the degenerate shit comes out of america and washes up on europes shore

this is why we wanted trump to win,in the hopes degeneracy would stop flooding into europe

i hate it that the yanks produce degeneracy then when it washes up here they are like "lol euros are soooo cucked lol"

they created the migrant crsis due to hillary and obama bombing the shit out of the desert

they cucked germany with occupation and the "denazification" programme,making them go from ultra nationalist to ultra globalist

and america produced this SJW shit,they produced this progressive multi culti meme,the concept of "the melting pot" and they are trying to export it here even though it doesnt even work for them

IM FUCKING SICK OF AMERICA!

Women are so lazy. Their ideal would be to earn money by simply existing, laying on their back secreting fluids. It's also why prostitution is the worlds oldest profession.

There was that teacher in LA that put his semen on a cookie for his students and pizza delivery boys.

>What video?

Millenial meal guide or something

Kys teanigger. You cunts are as bad as we are.

Its been a while...

>tfw this was 10 years ago...

So what? I scrap off whatever I find on the end of my cock at the end of every week and make cheesecake where the fuck is my prize?

pretty sure this was a Sup Forums prank

Was he a "masculinist hero" as well?

I can see a psychotic feminist trying to serve this to the unwitting. Almost should have a PSA warning people about femeinist baked meals. May contain menstrual blood.

Probably fake but I legitimately wretched a few times

how much time until they start to make cakes with their abortions

Why not serve the vag sour dough bread with a generous serving of dick cheese

Not an accomplishment

Which type is more likely to collect genital yeast to bake breads?

>the end is coming sooner than we think
You wish.

There's actually a whole cook book on semen delicacies.

>sourdough biscuits topped with cheese
lmao fuck

Wouldn't this risk a candida infection?

Obligatory

What does this have to do with feminism, the idea that men and women are entitled to equal rights and fair treatment? What even is the modern definition of feminism?

YEEEESSSS

today i hope a CV gang member comes to my home and shoots me on the head because of this

Only when they're fucking me are they 'fucking disgusting'

Glad I skipped dinner

>white civilization

If mental illness had a semi-cohesive ideology it would be modern feminism.

I wonder if women are feminists because they are mentally ill, or are they mentally ill because they are feminists? Hard to tell.

[Chanting]This is what a feminist cooks like[/Chanting]

But that's /k/. You can't really compare.

I fucking wish this is the worst thing I've seen liberated women do, but it's not, it's really fucking not. I think I remember some chubby feminist threw clotted period blood and tissue at a scientist because he suggested women might actually be predisposed to a supportive role by evolution, but i might be mixing shit up. If it's not true, it probably fucking will be.

Rights were a mistake.

with Jews, yes.

Keep in mind (((BLM))) pushes muh patriarchy and muh trannies just as hard.

Dumb bitch, bakers yeasts are part of the genus Saccaromyces, human yeasts are from genus Candida. They're as related as people are to dogs. Who the fuck knows if that shit even has the right metabolic pathways to allow for leavening.

Most likely she just threw in some vag discharge into a regular store bought sourdough bread kit and called it a day the lazy cunt

This is actually extra disgusting compared to the rest if the SJW recipes.
Sourdough bread can be called sourdough because of the taste but it’s more the fact that you’re letting it go sour.
Sourdough can be left out for weeks at a time and needs to “fed” in order to keep the consistency needed.
This woman essentially fed her own vagina bacteria for weeks before eating it.

It's technically not sourdough unless you use latent yeast from the environment.

That font disgusts me more than anything written there. Jesus fucking christ.

unironically did he die?

Did you read the ppm amounts in that image? Dude is dead af

>she can't even make proper blood pancakes
weak
youtube.com/watch?v=bQcGprXpjk0

pomf

>Sup Forums
>not repulsed that a bitch cooked bread with her cunt goo
>angry that it was likely cut with box starter, and not PURE cunt goo

This is why i can't leave, this place is like the Necronomicon with commentary and crudely drawn dicks in the margin.

No autist found a news story about a dead guy with no skin in his bathroom wearing a gas mask though?

Interested as well. This has to be fake

I think what bothers me more than eating the product of your own infected bodily discharge is the fact this *could* have been a disgusting but interesting exercise in emergency DIY survivalism, IE producing beer, cheese, or bread from bacterial strains present only in the immediate environment, is turned into yet another boring predictable feminist modern art attempt that says the same dumb boring shit. I bet I could recite her whole art thesis as being about pushing the boundaries of female body othering and challenging the heteronormative concept of consumption blah blah blah

Y tho

Why do feminist have to be so fucking disgusting?

it is. guy just had an arm burn before making the thread

yeah sure but he still had time to say bye , he got you guys good lol